Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13138458 times)

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #3405 on: December 13, 2011, 11:17:28 am »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:31:02 pm by MC Dirty »

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: December 13, 2011, 11:26:45 am »

Edit: Nothin' to see here.

Aw, I was going to tell another toothy story.  :)
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: December 13, 2011, 11:29:01 am »

I'm 21 and I've had this extra tooth for quite a few years now that never really bothered me. But now that I think about it, a lot points to it still being one of my first teeth. In other words, I might still have a deciduous tooth. I can't really explain it any other way because seriously, why would I have an extra tooth? I'm not a shark or anything.
Funnily enough, my brother (22) and my sister (18) had the exact same thing, but both lost them earlier than I did. Then again, that might be because they had them pulled.

Feel free to ignore this post, but that was very much a WTF moment for me.
You should of seen me when I got my adult teeth, a good couple came up lower on the gum and facing inwards.
That took some fixing,

MC Dirty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: December 13, 2011, 11:29:46 am »

<deleted>
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:30:58 pm by MC Dirty »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: December 13, 2011, 11:31:56 am »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: December 13, 2011, 11:46:17 am »

Yankee Propaganda
o_O
The cartoon is old hat (I have a copy of that myself). But the comments section....especially the one illiterate dude who has a thing against Hawaiians....wtf?

EDIT: Also...Norway is running critically short on a crucial supply: butter. This is the worst Norwegian holiday-related food shortage since the Easter Egg Drought of 2004.

You guys actually *have* a Minister of Agriculture, right? Isn't he/she supposed to take care of these things?  :P
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 12:34:34 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: December 13, 2011, 12:37:29 pm »

Yeah I figured it was pretty old, as it is really old :P.
I just never saw it before.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: December 13, 2011, 01:01:29 pm »

I was eating something yesterday, and as I was chewing my ear popped. It hurt, a lot(it still kinda does). I cleaned my ear out last night, and a glob of thick red stuff was on the end of the swab. A second cleaning revealed a little more blood, although I haven't seen anymore blood. I know I didn't rupture the drum, which happened to my little sister once after a snowball to the side of the head, since I can still hear just fine out of it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: December 13, 2011, 01:04:27 pm »

On the topic of ear hygiene, how do you correctly clean the insides of your ears? I'm very ticklish in those parts, and maybe feel a little pain for trying to do that. And I feel deafer day after day. I need it out very soon...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: December 13, 2011, 01:06:32 pm »

On the topic of ear hygiene, how do you correctly clean the insides of your ears? I'm very ticklish in those parts, and maybe feel a little pain for trying to do that. And I feel deafer day after day. I need it out very soon...

Just do it as I do, without thinking. It helps.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: December 13, 2011, 01:54:40 pm »

EDIT: Also...Norway is running critically short on a crucial supply: butter. This is the worst Norwegian holiday-related food shortage since the Easter Egg Drought of 2004.

You guys actually *have* a Minister of Agriculture, right? Isn't he/she supposed to take care of these things?  :P

There has already been a few butter riots in the Swedish border towns as the North Road Folk venture down from their Mountainhomes en masse in search of the Lactose Gold. Several had to be put down as violence commenced.

The Swedish Riksdag has decided to solve the Butter Immigrant issue by putting up a fence along the border, in combination with training Attack Polar Bears to patrol the mountains.

All were in favour.
Love, scriver~

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3416 on: December 13, 2011, 02:31:03 pm »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: December 13, 2011, 02:40:06 pm »

I was eating something yesterday, and as I was chewing my ear popped. It hurt, a lot(it still kinda does). I cleaned my ear out last night, and a glob of thick red stuff was on the end of the swab. A second cleaning revealed a little more blood, although I haven't seen anymore blood. I know I didn't rupture the drum, which happened to my little sister once after a snowball to the side of the head, since I can still hear just fine out of it.

I get reddish-brown stuff out of my left ear every morning after my shower. My right ear is squeaky clean. I don't know what the hell is leaking out of my skull at night....

There has already been a few butter riots in the Swedish border towns as the North Road Folk venture down from their Mountainhomes en masse in search of the Lactose Gold. Several had to be put down as violence commenced.

The Swedish Riksdag has decided to solve the Butter Immigrant issue by putting up a fence along the border, in combination with training Attack Polar Bears to patrol the mountains.

All were in favour.
O in those dark times were the Northmen
by lust for butter becleft
Then did Harald Spreadfast take up his gilt butterknife
And struggle mightily with Haakon Churn-hoard
The mightiest of the Viking raiders
in search of soft Swedish gold did roam

--from the Prose Spredda by Snorri the Milker

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3418 on: December 13, 2011, 02:43:53 pm »

I get reddish-brown stuff out of my left ear every morning after my shower. My right ear is squeaky clean. I don't know what the hell is leaking out of my skull at night....

Clean your ears with a warm cloth?

I'm being super cereal. This's happened to meh b4 2 D:

And trust me... If there was a problem with your ears, you would really know it.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: December 13, 2011, 02:47:30 pm »

Three girls and I were playing truth or dare. I made one friend make a snowball and share eating it with her best friend, and they didn't like that (Lady and the Tramp isn't appropriate, apparently).

On the way back to our dorm, we ran into a snowman who had both breasts and a penis sculpted onto it. My next dare was to fellatate the snow-penis.

Then, I was dared to let the girls dress me up and put makeup on me. Needless to say, I need to devise some devious dares for them in return, but I'm still WTF'ing over those two things.
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 10980