Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2351 2352 [2353] 2354 2355 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12997732 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #35280 on: July 23, 2013, 01:51:49 pm »

Still, did you say you didn't help her download anything? Did you say you told her to delete the stuff? Why did she even tell - that doesn't seem manipulative, it just seems stupid!

Hopefully they believed you, at least.
They looked at her a little funny and then went on with the other things they have to do right now. And quite possibly just stupid. In the few days she's been in the state, she has done things like that. "Mom, can I start an internet forum?" "No." "Well, I'm just going to do it and not tell you." She lacks the skills of common sense, I'm starting to think :S
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35281 on: July 23, 2013, 01:53:00 pm »

Still, did you say you didn't help her download anything? Did you say you told her to delete the stuff? Why did she even tell - that doesn't seem manipulative, it just seems stupid!

They looked at her a little funny and then went on with the other things they have to do right now. And quite possibly just stupid. In the few days she's been in the state, she has done things like that. "Mom, can I start an internet forum?" "No." "Well, I'm just going to do it and not tell you." She lacks the skills of common sense, I'm starting to think :S
I'm sorry, she started a forum?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35282 on: July 23, 2013, 01:56:26 pm »

I'm sorry, she started a forum?

I am not completely sure, but as she was telling me all about how much she likes roleplaying on forums, and about how you can make free forums on some website, I am inclined to believe so. I've given up on trying to teach her internet safety, at this point.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35283 on: July 23, 2013, 02:00:16 pm »

No offense to you or your family, but this sounds like it is really going to bite her in the ass one day.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35284 on: July 23, 2013, 02:06:26 pm »

It sounds like she has a healthy career in politics ahead of her!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35285 on: July 23, 2013, 02:07:35 pm »

No offense to you or your family, but this sounds like it is really going to bite her in the ass one day.
Quite possibly, but there's nothing that I really can do about it. She doesn't listen to a word anybody tells her, and I'm not her parent or anything, so yeah. Crossing my fingers for her.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35286 on: July 23, 2013, 02:08:26 pm »

It sounds like she has a healthy career in politics ahead of her!
Exactly my toughts.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35287 on: July 23, 2013, 02:55:11 pm »

Skyrim apparently was declared the #1 Game of All Time by PC Gamer, I don't even.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35288 on: July 23, 2013, 03:01:45 pm »

Skyrim apparently was declared the #1 Game of All Time by PC Gamer, I don't even.
number 1 Game? Ok i like it alot but im not calling it the best damn thing in life ever.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35289 on: July 23, 2013, 03:02:14 pm »

w.t.f.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35290 on: July 23, 2013, 03:02:57 pm »

Maybe I shouldn't be so surprised, because they also declared TF2 the greatest shooter of all time.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35291 on: July 23, 2013, 03:04:25 pm »

number 1 Game? Ok i like it alot but im not calling it the best damn thing in life ever.
Pretty much this.

TF2 is a great game, but again, not the best shooter, and certainly not of all time.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35292 on: July 23, 2013, 03:10:17 pm »

Skyrim is the greatest game of all time. If you play one game in your life it should be this game. Your life is not complete until you play Skyrim. Can i have money now?
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35293 on: July 23, 2013, 03:19:03 pm »

Skyrim is the greatest game of all time. If you play one game in your life it should be this game. Your life is not complete until you play Skyrim. Can i have money now?
Hats

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35294 on: July 23, 2013, 03:19:18 pm »

Reminded me of when McDonalds offered money to people who name checked the Big Mac in their songs.

The rapper Mad Skillz wrote a song titled "2005 Wrap Up" which included these lyrics:
"And I'm beefin' wit' Mickey D's man, y'all dead wrong
Talkin' 'bout payin' rappers to mention Big Macs in their song
We do rap from the heart, y'all better have some respect
Alright, Big Mac! Big Mac! Big Mac! Now where's my check?"
Pages: 1 ... 2351 2352 [2353] 2354 2355 ... 10973