Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2352 2353 [2354] 2355 2356 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13200539 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #35295 on: July 23, 2013, 03:20:57 pm »

Skyrim apparently was declared the #1 Game of All Time by PC Gamer, I don't even.
number 1 Game? Ok i like it alot but im not calling it the best damn thing in life ever.
Skyrim is the greatest game of all time. If you play one game in your life it should be this game. Your life is not complete until you play Skyrim. Can i have money now?
Hats Cards
Fixed

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35296 on: July 23, 2013, 03:27:03 pm »

While I was zooming in and out on a webpage on my tablet, the page suddenly launched up, even though I just lifted my fingers from the screen. At quite some speed, too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #35297 on: July 23, 2013, 04:40:41 pm »

While googling "how to get motivated" the absolute first suggestion google has is "how to get more instagram followers"

How the hell is this such a big deal it becomes a major suggestion for google? Ugh. Who the hell cares how many anonymous followers you have on some cruddy social media thing built around sharing goddam pictures of all things. People have weird priorities, and it both bugs me and confuzzles me.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35298 on: July 23, 2013, 04:42:36 pm »

Well, when you type in gas mask one of the first things is "gas mask bong".
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35299 on: July 23, 2013, 04:46:25 pm »

That's because those things are hilarious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #35300 on: July 23, 2013, 04:52:51 pm »

While googling "how to get motivated" the absolute first suggestion google has is "how to get more instagram followers"

How the hell is this such a big deal it becomes a major suggestion for google? Ugh. Who the hell cares how many anonymous followers you have on some cruddy social media thing built around sharing goddam pictures of all things. People have weird priorities, and it both bugs me and confuzzles me.

Something doesn't need to be a very big deal to be a major suggestion on Google.  Type any given phrase into Google that could be the beginning to a question and you'll probably get something silly.  "What does it mean" gave me a particularly jarring example.

(Disclaimer: Google sometimes gives different suggestions on different computers.  In this case, it will suggest to you previous things that you've searched)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35301 on: July 23, 2013, 06:22:26 pm »

The sheer amount of people who are willing to shell out for something as awesome as The Wall and the go on to spend the entirety of the fucking show holding their cellphones up and filming the entire fucking thing, despite it being incredibly hard to see anything on those videos and it being a fucking stupid ass thing to do. It's like you go skydiving but instead of jumping yourself you throw out a camera.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35302 on: July 23, 2013, 06:47:19 pm »

The sheer amount of people who are willing to shell out for something as awesome as The Wall and the go on to spend the entirety of the fucking show holding their cellphones up and filming the entire fucking thing, despite it being incredibly hard to see anything on those videos and it being a fucking stupid ass thing to do. It's like you go skydiving but instead of jumping yourself you throw out a camera.
You mean the recent Pink Floyd tour, right? Because holy shit that concert is so fucking amazing and I have no idea why people would not want to be constantly focusing on what's going on.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #35303 on: July 23, 2013, 07:12:31 pm »

Exactly, it's so damn awesome and amazing I really can't think of a single good reason why you wouldn't completely focus on it, especially if you paid the hefty price to be able to come very close to the stage. And instead of having your jaw drop at the splendid combination of sound and image you go and hold your hand up with your phone like a complete and utter tool. Better to have a shitty video with bad sound than the memory of the expirience itself.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35304 on: July 23, 2013, 07:17:21 pm »

Whenever someone brings that concert up, I can't help but remember the amazing visuals and effects. A plane crashing into the stage from the ceiling, projecting images and videos onto a brick wall that's slowly built up (And torn down) during the concert, the ENTIRE part of the concert that starts at The Show Must Go On and ends at Waiting for the Worms (holy fuck that part is so fucking awesome, arguably the best part of the concert), the giant fucking puppets that are brought up during the concert, etcetera. Even if you don't like the music, it's probably one of the most elaborate concert-level stage productions you'll ever see.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35305 on: July 23, 2013, 09:03:17 pm »

For some reason I've been humming music from Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 all day. I haven't even played that game in almost 8 years.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35307 on: July 23, 2013, 09:09:43 pm »

Well hell that's an easy punishment.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35308 on: July 23, 2013, 09:10:24 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-womans-sentence-includes-christmases-jail-111032373.html

I don't think I understand.

Sounds like a dickish judge trying to make some sort of point by fucking with her social/family life (simultaneously assuming that she celebrates Christmas, for bonus points). Unless you were indirectly expressing the fact that your faith in humanity has slipped another notch into the abyss. I do that a lot, too.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35309 on: July 23, 2013, 11:08:30 pm »

When did the Annoying Orange get a TV series? Are Jack and Dean on Comedy Central?
Pages: 1 ... 2352 2353 [2354] 2355 2356 ... 10984