Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2353 2354 [2355] 2356 2357 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13183882 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #35310 on: July 23, 2013, 11:10:29 pm »

When did the Annoying Orange get a TV series? Are Jack and Dean on Comedy Central?
Annoying Orange got a TV series?
WHAT.

* Xantalos seethes*

That fucking citrus tumor shouldn't even exist
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #35311 on: July 23, 2013, 11:31:01 pm »

When did the Annoying Orange get a TV series? Are Jack and Dean on Comedy Central?
Man. I remember when that first started. It was ok, but then it got old. Really fast. It wasn't even particularly funny. A good way to summarize it in my opinion is "obnoxious 9-year old" humor. And that might be a bit rude to the 9 year olds.

How it possibly continued on to this point is beyond my comprehension. Honestly, I've seen Annoying Orange stuffed-animal-plushy-things in little claw game machines but the idea that it warranted enough to get a TV show is crazy.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35312 on: July 24, 2013, 12:59:33 am »

I just found out what that Pumped Up Kicks song says. Didn't even know it had lyrics, but whatever. They make it a lot more interesting to hum now.
Sig! Onol

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35313 on: July 24, 2013, 01:35:41 am »

I just remembered that i once went through a cave in my underwear. Yeah sometimes i do some stupid things.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35314 on: July 24, 2013, 02:44:06 am »

WTF. Why am I having an in-depth,  scientific/theological debate on a glorified dating site. O_O
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #35315 on: July 24, 2013, 02:50:35 am »

Ugh... annoying orange... hate that fucking thing so much... and my kid loves it...
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35316 on: July 24, 2013, 02:59:16 am »

Ugh... annoying orange... hate that fucking thing so much... and my kid loves it...
Hey, it could be worse. It could be that goddamn too-squeaky-voiced fred. At least the orange makes a terrible attempt at a more normal voice.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #35317 on: July 24, 2013, 03:01:04 am »

do they ever talk about why they like it? I'm curious now as to what's so appealing about it to them.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #35318 on: July 24, 2013, 03:09:44 am »

WTF. Why am I having an in-depth,  scientific/theological debate on a glorified dating site. O_O
sounds interesting.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #35319 on: July 24, 2013, 03:31:02 am »

Sounds like a good thing?  Aren't those for helping you find people you can do compatible things with like have satisfying discussions?

do they ever talk about why they like it? I'm curious now as to what's so appealing about it to them.

He just thinks it's funny.  Not for any articulate reason.  Kids tend to find humor in obnoxiousness, even if it's nothing but pure obnoxiousness for its own sake... sometimes especially then.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #35320 on: July 24, 2013, 05:24:25 am »

Finally got around to using latest soap and...

... good gods. This is the most obscene cleaning supply I have ever used. I was not prepared for something like this, this early in the morning.

Good stuff, though. Lathers well, nice and neutral scent, also the least expensive (dollar wise, anyway) I could find last time I went shopping. S'just. If I used this stuff to wash my hands and someone was watching, I wouldn't be entirely surprised to find a twenty slipped into my waistband or somethin'.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35321 on: July 24, 2013, 05:30:35 am »

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-womans-sentence-includes-christmases-jail-111032373.html

I don't think I understand.
a minimum of three days in jail each Christmas
Wait what.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #35322 on: July 24, 2013, 05:41:12 am »

Not quite sure, but 'three days in jail each Christmas' for a crime that I'm not entirely certain was Christmas-related probably falls under the old 'cruel and unusual' line.

Speaking of unusual, some half dozen of my friends attempted to show me this gem today, so I'll pass it along. Fair warning, it involves a mostly naked man pretending to be a segway.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35323 on: July 24, 2013, 05:42:16 am »

This ban dodger. (if you are on the other games board, you should know who I am on about)

He's irritated, I get that. What I DON'T get is that he's so irritated he has to act like a three year old and try to irritate everyone, including potential downloaders.
He's still here? But the Kickstarter's over.
Sig! Onol

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35324 on: July 24, 2013, 06:56:23 am »

Not quite sure, but 'three days in jail each Christmas' for a crime that I'm not entirely certain was Christmas-related probably falls under the old 'cruel and unusual' line.

Speaking of unusual, some half dozen of my friends attempted to show me this gem today, so I'll pass it along. Fair warning, it involves a mostly naked man pretending to be a segway.
That was already linked before.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 2353 2354 [2355] 2356 2357 ... 10983