Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2354 2355 [2356] 2357 2358 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13165804 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #35325 on: July 24, 2013, 07:51:26 am »

Here is a gem from my bag of what-the-fuckery. Prepare to have your mind blown quite generously. inb4 someone asks me how the hell I found this.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35326 on: July 24, 2013, 07:52:19 am »

Here is a gem from my bag of what-the-fuckery. Prepare to have your mind blown quite generously. inb4 someone asks me how the hell I found this.
It's... BEAUTIFUL!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35327 on: July 24, 2013, 07:54:22 am »

I think we've had that one before.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35328 on: July 24, 2013, 07:55:45 am »

« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 07:59:58 am by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35329 on: July 24, 2013, 07:59:05 am »

I think we've had that one before.
Well here's another gem I have pulled out from the same bag of what-the-fuckery. Has this one been posted too?
No. That is just weird. And she looks stoned out of her mind.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35330 on: July 24, 2013, 07:59:32 am »

Had a thunderstorm last night, lasted for about 3-4 hours. Had some incredible lightning, turned the sky different colours so it looked like there was a resonance cascade. Probably the most spectacular lightning I've seen up here. Unfortunately there was an enormous power surge and apparently the telephone lines were struck, blowing up the power supply in one of my telephones and frying my router and its power supply. One or two other things were also fried, like my anti-spike multi connector thingie. If the fuse in that hadn't born the brunt of the surge my PS3, television and a number of other valuable appliances would have been totally fried. I'm currently using my grandfather's router that looks like it's from the stone age, but it still works, which is what is important.

Honestly, the sky pulsed red. It actually pulsed. I have never seen that before in my life. The lightning must have been up in the sky.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:05:13 am by Owlbread »

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35332 on: July 24, 2013, 08:08:50 am »

Had a thunderstorm last night, lasted for about 3-4 hours. Had some incredible lightning, turned the sky different colours so it looked like there was a resonance cascade. Probably the most spectacular lightning I've seen up here. Unfortunately there was an enormous power surge and apparently the telephone lines were struck, blowing up the power supply in one of my telephones and frying my router and its power supply. One or two other things were also fried, like my anti-spike multi connector thingie. If the fuse in that hadn't born the brunt of the surge my PS3, television and a number of other valuable appliances would have been totally fried. I'm currently using my grandfather's router that looks like it's from the stone age, but it still works, which is what is important.

Honestly, the sky pulsed red. It actually pulsed. I have never seen that before in my life. The lightning must have been up in the sky.
* miauw62 fetches his emergency crowbar.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35333 on: July 24, 2013, 08:12:13 am »

A 25 year-old man hunted down and attacked a kid that killed him several times in call of duty.

And that's the reason I don't play call of duty.   Well, the frustration of getting killed around two-hundred and fifty-seven times attempting to spawn, at least.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #35334 on: July 24, 2013, 08:12:37 am »

link plox

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35335 on: July 24, 2013, 08:16:09 am »

* miauw62 fetches his emergency crowbar.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 08:21:12 am by Owlbread »

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #35336 on: July 24, 2013, 08:24:05 am »

Farfadets. That's the name of super-powerful, extraordinarily brief red lightning. I think the science thread has them.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35337 on: July 24, 2013, 10:21:55 am »

A 25 year-old man hunted down and attacked a kid that killed him several times in call of duty.

And that's the reason I don't play call of duty.   Well, the frustration of getting killed around two-hundred and fifty-seven times attempting to spawn, at least.
I don't play Call of Duty because it's Call of Duty. That's my reason for not playing it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35338 on: July 24, 2013, 11:43:38 am »

I have to defend it by saying that there's apparently quite some skill in the higher ("prestige") levels. I have a friend who reached them, and apparently it's quite different from non-prestige.

Also, they aren't heretics that are lost forever to AAA titles, since I got him to play TF2. (Some of them are, tough.)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35339 on: July 24, 2013, 11:48:11 am »

Stopped at an Area 51-themed truck stop. Gas station, 50s-styled diner, alien merchandise...
and apparently a brothel. Which, if the various souvenirs are anything to go by, is also alien themed O_o
Nevada, you so cray zee.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 2354 2355 [2356] 2357 2358 ... 10983