Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2957 2958 [2959] 2960 2961 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12996060 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #44370 on: February 18, 2014, 06:49:49 pm »

It would've lasted longer if you used preview instead. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44371 on: February 18, 2014, 06:52:22 pm »

The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44372 on: February 18, 2014, 06:55:45 pm »

It would've lasted longer if you used preview instead. :P

I tried but it is simply impossible to guess which msg number yours will be. Getting it wrong messes the whole thing up.
You're msg number is 5022042 and LeoLeonardo's (who posted right after you) is 5022050
It's still worth a shot though.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #44373 on: February 18, 2014, 07:07:38 pm »

I can't believe you guys found another thing that you can do with quotes that will probably result in warnings.

EDIT: I spotted Erils posting a string of numbers, which ninja'd my post. I guess you do post and edit?
Honestly, what did you expect? People say the 'We are bay12' thing is just talk. It's not. We're unlike any other forum. We're the people who engineer multi species genocides just to see if it can be done. We're the people who crunch the numbers on the physics of water compression just because someone asked. We are the people who can stand tall at the end of the day because we are part of something great.
Sure, a lot of us are messed up, or find life hard, but we are Bay12. No matter your troubles, we will always offer a helping hand, kittens, virtual kitten sacrifices and plenty of hugs. You can have a debate here knowing that the person in the other side is smart, respectful and open. No other community compares. We count among our ranks eldritch abominations, kitchen appliances with a blatant disregard for reason, golden entities (suffering from severe magical girl issues) and mathematical constructs never short of thoughtful things to say, to name but a few.
We are the gods of dwarves and servants of the Toad, and when the time comes we can say with pride:
We are Bay12.

My WTF of the day: what did I just write?
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #44374 on: February 18, 2014, 07:09:21 pm »

I can't believe you guys found another thing that you can do with quotes that will probably result in warnings.

EDIT: I spotted Erils posting a string of numbers, which ninja'd my post. I guess you do post and edit?
Honestly, what did you expect? People say the 'We are bay12' thing is just talk. It's not. We're unlike any other forum. We're the people who engineer multi species genocides just to see if it can be done. We're the people who crunch the numbers on the physics of water compression just because someone asked. We are the people who can stand tall at the end of the day because we are part of something great.
Sure, a lot of us are messed up, or find life hard, but we are Bay12. No matter your troubles, we will always offer a helping hand, kittens, virtual kitten sacrifices and plenty of hugs. You can have a debate here knowing that the person in the other side is smart, respectful and open. No other community compares. We count among our ranks eldritch abominations, kitchen appliances with a blatant disregard for reason, golden entities (suffering from severe magical girl issues) and mathematical constructs never short of thoughtful things to say, to name but a few.
We are the gods of dwarves and servants of the Toad, and when the time comes we can say with pride:
We are Bay12.

SCIENCE, MY BOY!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44375 on: February 18, 2014, 07:11:21 pm »

I can't unix timestamp :/

I tried to get it as 1/1/2101 and it ended up as 1964. Hab problam.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44376 on: February 18, 2014, 07:12:41 pm »

We are Bay12.

That is awesome, but also reminds me of the motto /tg/ has occasionally.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44377 on: February 18, 2014, 07:20:33 pm »

I've kind of got a love-hate relationship with /tg/. Very rarely go there, but it's put out some pretty cool stuff. On the other hand, it's spewed out the festering waste that is 'Humanity Fuck Yeah'. So, yanno.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44378 on: February 18, 2014, 07:48:26 pm »

Would you be more in-line with Catmanity Fuck Yeah! ?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #44379 on: February 18, 2014, 07:49:36 pm »

I think they should have waited a few more decades, like we can make jokes now referencing Big Trouble in Little China and it's great, but if you make jokes a couple years after Team America it's not as good.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #44380 on: February 18, 2014, 07:55:30 pm »

I've kind of got a love-hate relationship with /tg/. Very rarely go there, but it's put out some pretty cool stuff. On the other hand, it's spewed out the festering waste that is 'Humanity Fuck Yeah'. So, yanno.

In all fairness, Humanity IS pretty fucking awesome.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #44381 on: February 18, 2014, 07:59:51 pm »

On the other hand, it's spewed out the festering waste that is 'Humanity Fuck Yeah'. So, yanno.
Heh. You and Humanity Fuck Yeah, is like Scriver and the EU :P.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #44382 on: February 18, 2014, 08:13:28 pm »

An unfair rep for /tg/, considering that they actually recognized the dull flaws that detracted from the quality of the HFY and made it better. Tumblr is still in the years of making HFY worse somehow, and youtube has had its go with a British voice that is 5/10 and safe, but too safe.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44383 on: February 18, 2014, 08:22:19 pm »

Ah, come on. /tg/ isn't that bad....
This is paid advertisement by /tg/ PR department.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #44384 on: February 18, 2014, 08:43:34 pm »

In all fairness, Humanity IS pretty fucking awesome.
By virtue of being a sentient species yes, but I don't need John W. Campbell's humanitypenis slapping me from his grave.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 2957 2958 [2959] 2960 2961 ... 10973