Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3018 3019 [3020] 3021 3022 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13167141 times)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #45285 on: March 06, 2014, 10:34:42 pm »

Maybe it was just weird for me because I had no idea what it was. If I was going in expecting Cyriak-level weird I would have been disappointed.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45286 on: March 06, 2014, 11:43:19 pm »

Recently I've been finding thin skin-deep cuts (as in I never see any blood or wound, just what look like scabs) along my arms for no apparent reason, particularly the back of my hands and forearms. I'm in good health otherwise, so I'm not sure what's going on. Am I being cut with x-acto knives while I sleep? Are they not cuts at all, but some other condition? Am I going insane?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #45287 on: March 07, 2014, 12:08:17 am »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45288 on: March 07, 2014, 12:11:33 am »

Pretty sure Husky would get excited at paint drying though, so...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45289 on: March 07, 2014, 12:14:38 am »

Recently I've been finding thin skin-deep cuts (as in I never see any blood or wound, just what look like scabs) along my arms for no apparent reason, particularly the back of my hands and forearms. I'm in good health otherwise, so I'm not sure what's going on. Am I being cut with x-acto knives while I sleep? Are they not cuts at all, but some other condition? Am I going insane?
Is your skin dry and cracking? Is the old skin not peeling for some reason? Maybe you are molting. If you are, save the skin so you can dress up as your younger self for Halloween.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45290 on: March 07, 2014, 12:20:14 am »

Spoiler: Someone was going to (click to show/hide)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #45291 on: March 07, 2014, 12:23:38 am »

Eskom is giving up electricity for Lent.

Yesterday and the day before were plagued by power outages. Which were caused by a power station in Gauteng being offline. Because of the heavy rain. But not because of say, flooding or mudslides or dropping into a sinkhole; no, because the coal got wet. Well played, Eskom.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #45292 on: March 07, 2014, 12:31:42 am »

Well, wet things are notoriously bad at being burnt. That said, you'd think the operators of a coal power plant would make some preparations for the possibility of weather happening.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45293 on: March 07, 2014, 12:34:04 am »

Often, when I'm working on something like a robot, car, or plane, and I'm focused on my work, I'll cut myself on sharp sheet metal edges/other slicey bits without noticing until well after the fact.

Tl;Dr: you're getting sheet metal cuts in your sleep.

Tl;Tl;Dr: do you ever work around anything sharp, even something like, say, the edge of desk lamp or something as inconspicuous?
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45294 on: March 07, 2014, 12:35:24 am »

The teacher sent an email out to everyone in the class, except for me.
Dafuq, lady?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #45295 on: March 07, 2014, 12:42:49 am »

Often, when I'm working on something like a robot, car, or plane, and I'm focused on my work, I'll cut myself on sharp sheet metal edges/other slicey bits without noticing until well after the fact.

Tl;Dr: you're getting sheet metal cuts in your sleep.

Tl;Tl;Dr: do you ever work around anything sharp, even something like, say, the edge of desk lamp or something as inconspicuous?

This was actually the first thing I thought of. Is there a spiky wall next to your bed? Do you scratch your arms in your sleep?

The teacher sent an email out to everyone in the class, except for me.
Dafuq, lady?
My teachers have yet to do this, but they have been known to email me instead of other people.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45296 on: March 07, 2014, 12:43:52 am »

Well, wet things are notoriously bad at being burnt. That said, you'd think the operators of a coal power plant would make some preparations for the possibility of weather happening.
I'm WTFing about that somebody still uses coal. In 21st century. This is sooooo 19th century guys.
._.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45297 on: March 07, 2014, 12:48:30 am »

I'm WTFing about that somebody still uses coal. In 21st century. This is sooooo 19th century guys.

It's cheap and it makes plenty of energy. Plus it kills the environment faster than nuclear ever could! Welcome to 'murrica.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45298 on: March 07, 2014, 12:48:47 am »

China. That is all.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #45299 on: March 07, 2014, 12:49:28 am »

Everyone still uses coal. Or possibly oil, in the middle east, but the point stands.

Pages: 1 ... 3018 3019 [3020] 3021 3022 ... 10983