Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3040 3041 [3042] 3043 3044 ... 10979

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13118840 times)

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #45615 on: March 12, 2014, 05:04:15 pm »

Hahaha I love meeting crazy people but it's best to limit it to one at a time, which is part of why I don't go to church or gaming conventions. You gotta regulate the flow of dat shit.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #45616 on: March 12, 2014, 05:12:29 pm »

Alternatively, you can get a job in the psych ward of the local hospital/prison.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #45617 on: March 12, 2014, 05:50:23 pm »

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #45618 on: March 12, 2014, 05:55:10 pm »

OK except China didn't exactly "deploy" 10 satellites. They were already up there in orbit and China is just looking at photographs they took. Plus, those witch doctors are clearly the real deal: one guy even made his two green fruits invisible and another is pouring invisible fruits out of a basket. And I'm pretty sure there are at least three extra arms in that picture although I only counted twice.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45619 on: March 12, 2014, 06:21:38 pm »

Been thinking about buying a 3ds. It's not exactly a thing i would normally buy and it would cut heavily into my Stahlhelm fund which is why it's here.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45620 on: March 12, 2014, 06:27:06 pm »

I found out today that you can order pepperoni on a burger at Steak'n'Shake. I'm not sure how the waitress got "pepperoni" out of "no veggies," but it turned out okay, so I didn't complain.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #45621 on: March 12, 2014, 06:41:54 pm »

... pepperoni goes pretty well on a lot of things, in my experience. Wish the area delis I've been going by had some. Or, rather, that the walmart I swing by for cheap food did. Their deli pepperoni was cheaper (by the ounce) than the packaged stuff.

But yeah, pepperoni in mac'n'cheese is great. And rice. And ramen. And potatoes of all sorts. And wrapped around bacon, and part of any number of different sandwiches, and stuck in a bowl of hasbrowns and on top of sausage and...

... a lot of stuff. I kinda' like pepperoni. It's almost weird, because I seriously don't like salami.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #45622 on: March 12, 2014, 06:46:12 pm »

Took a picture of the mark on the Avacado. My dad thinks it doesn't look like bite marks. Its kinda weird. Ignore the big seam and squished mush coming out, that was from us chopping it in half to check for parasites.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's FEF, not FEOF

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45623 on: March 12, 2014, 06:48:46 pm »

My favorite non-pizza application of pepperoni is sub sandwiches. Especially five meat grinders. (Footlong sub, italian roll, baked. Turkey, black forest ham, pepperoni, bacon, and roast beef. Usually three cheeses. Mayo and mustard.) My favorite sammich.

Egads, no wonder I'm so overweight.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45624 on: March 12, 2014, 06:53:02 pm »

@ Pepperoni discussion: This Liberal doesn't eat mammal meat, so he hasn't felt the soft touch of pepperoni in years.

Took a picture of the mark on the Avacado. My dad thinks it doesn't look like bite marks. Its kinda weird. Ignore the big seam and squished mush coming out, that was from us chopping it in half to check for parasites.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm pretty sure that those are bite marks. It's those two identical scrape indentations right in the middle of the thing.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45625 on: March 12, 2014, 06:59:13 pm »

I've had beef pepperoni before. It's actually pretty good.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #45626 on: March 12, 2014, 07:00:45 pm »

My favorite non-pizza application of pepperoni is sub sandwiches. Especially five meat grinders. (Footlong sub, italian roll, baked. Turkey, black forest ham, pepperoni, bacon, and roast beef. Usually three cheeses. Mayo and mustard.) My favorite sammich.

Egads, no wonder I'm so overweight.
Make that turkey maple honey and swap the sauces for BBQ and I would eat the hell out of that sandwich. Maybe like once or twice a year, but still. Maybe dabble some teriyaki sauce around the meats before inclusion, I'unno. Or syrup.

... but yeah, my most common pepperoni sandwich was, uh. Just pepperoni and cheese. Pizza sandwiches. Sorta', anyway. Actual pizza sandwiches were a pizza part ate and stuck between bread because m'fookin' banzai, that's why. Kinda' did to full pizzas what I did to just pepperoni.

Incidentally, a delicious meal is a small pizza shredded up and stirred into a bowl of macaroni and cheese. Added pepperoni and cheese, of course, if available. Or other meats. Whatever's on hand, really.
Ask not!
Ask!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #45627 on: March 12, 2014, 07:15:24 pm »

I think the missing piece is from the avocado skin, right? It's hard to tell because you destroyed the evidence by cutting and mashing it, and removing the pit ... but the edges of the avocado skin look turned down as if it had been removed and then aged like that. But the tiny scalloped shapes cut into the skin suggest tiny teeth nibbling.

A text on avocado pest management suggests that holes in the fruit itself would be caused by rats, meaning it's probably not some commonly known mite, fungus, or whatever causing it.  One new gross fact: scarred avocados may have been caused by various worms, which means I'm sure gonna check better for scars next time I buy some.

The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #45628 on: March 12, 2014, 07:17:28 pm »

The large round hole was the bit that went missing. By the seam I meant the long one on the side.

It's weird, there's so many signs pointing to a rodent eating it but we haven't found any droppings at all.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 07:19:04 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #45629 on: March 12, 2014, 07:26:20 pm »

Huh.

Note to self: If assassinating Splinter... poison.

I wonder if Krang knew about that...?
Ask not!
Ask!
Pages: 1 ... 3040 3041 [3042] 3043 3044 ... 10979