Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3516 3517 [3518] 3519 3520 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13149841 times)

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #52755 on: June 30, 2014, 01:57:28 am »

Pizzarrhea
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52756 on: June 30, 2014, 02:20:10 am »

This thread.
Just...ugh.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #52757 on: June 30, 2014, 05:10:04 am »

I swear I heard that from a stand-up act on Just for Laughs, though. o-o Some Brit feller.
It's an old joke.
I remember a Belgian comedy show doing a sketch about this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52758 on: June 30, 2014, 11:45:06 am »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52759 on: June 30, 2014, 11:49:16 am »

This thread.
Just...ugh.
It's dead now, whatever it was.
Basically, a spam bot posted a thread as their first post, which contained a link to a Yahoo question. That question, in turn had a link to something that would presumably steal credit card info.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52760 on: June 30, 2014, 12:07:32 pm »

Playing Dice Wars, a minigame on EpicMafia which is like risk.
Im losing hard, from 5 person freeforall to me and someone else, Im losing all my stuff.
Decide to quit.
Misclick and click the Kick option, which kicks the current player taking their turn ( For when they take too long )
I won
i accidentally

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52761 on: June 30, 2014, 12:38:23 pm »

I just WTF'd at myself.
While listening to an energetic song, I realized I was tapping my fingers so hard and fast that they were getting numb and swollen.
I might have a problem.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #52762 on: June 30, 2014, 12:40:10 pm »

I don't even know how I feel right now so I guess it'll go in this one.
I just got past that part in Game of Thrones and dear lord i need to lie down a while.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52763 on: June 30, 2014, 12:43:47 pm »

The book or the series?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #52764 on: June 30, 2014, 12:50:18 pm »

The book or the series?

I assume it happens about the same in both, but the series. My library doesn't have the books, and I don't have the patience to order them.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #52765 on: June 30, 2014, 01:13:52 pm »

The book or the series?
I assume it happens about the same in both, but the series. My library doesn't have the books, and I don't have the patience to order them.
Well it would, but the book series also has a few more that parts happen that the series hasn't reached yet.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #52766 on: June 30, 2014, 01:25:08 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/justices-cant-employers-cover-contraception-141923713--finance.html

Once again, corporations should not be viewed as people until and unless they have the responsibilities to go with those rights..... [sigh]

Individual rights?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52767 on: June 30, 2014, 01:26:57 pm »

um

covering contraceptives is a thing that's supposed to be in company insurance plans?

i've been missing out on something, a something i would probably never end up using but still

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #52768 on: June 30, 2014, 01:32:54 pm »

Being as I'll never have kids, I don't have to worry about that particular thing directly, but I'm curious what happens when one of those companies run by somebody who believes all medical care is forbidden gets ahold of this. Can you see the church of Scientology members going absolutely nuts about not covering psychiatric care, or demanding that their "e-readings" be covered?

Once again, the Christianity-is-the-only-religion closed mindedness of the conservative members of the court fails to take into account people the law will effect who are not like them....

Screw it, you get nothing. Here's your festivus pole:
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #52769 on: June 30, 2014, 01:51:39 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/justices-cant-employers-cover-contraception-141923713--finance.html

Once again, corporations should not be viewed as people until and unless they have the responsibilities to go with those rights..... [sigh]

Individual rights?

The idea of a corporation holding a religious objection is pretty funny.  I wonder when Best Buy showed up for its first mass...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 3516 3517 [3518] 3519 3520 ... 10980