Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3521 3522 [3523] 3524 3525 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13188433 times)

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #52830 on: July 01, 2014, 01:58:44 am »

Well, I can help if you want but I doubt I'd be doing anything you wouldn't be able to. I don't understand much of why something happens, I tend to go through things methodically until I find the issue. The long way around but... eh. Like what Karkov mentioned with the mod listing and activating/deactivating.

Load order may be an issue. Some mods tend to be really picky about being loaded last in the list from what I remember, can be a problem if several mods modify similar things and figuring out which one just has to be loaded after all the others so it takes priority. From the two you listed, OneHud looks like it should be loaded after the "Mod Configuration Manager" thingy.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52831 on: July 01, 2014, 01:59:50 am »

I'll try that in the morning...

For now, I am off to go sleep!

* Iceblaster collapses in his bed

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52832 on: July 01, 2014, 05:37:44 am »

Jack Chick tracts.
Just... No. There's so much wrong with what they say, it just makes me wanna curl up in a corner and cry.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #52833 on: July 01, 2014, 05:59:01 am »

Jack Chick tracts.
Just... No. There's so much wrong with what they say, it just makes me wanna curl up in a corner and cry.
Are you kidding? Those things taught me how to kill someone without touching them at all: kill their D&D character.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #52834 on: July 01, 2014, 06:03:00 am »

Well, never heard of this. Checked out and yeah, typical religious extremist crap. It's kinda funny, the amount of their extremism makes them so blatantly naive in a way. It's one of those thing where you either, depending on the general feeling that day, facepalm and sigh loudly, laugh uncontrollably or rage.

But I see they are making fun out of Pope Francis so I'll go with rage/facepalming today. Because come on, Francis is one cool dude. And I'm not even religious.

Then again:
Are you kidding? Those things taught me how to kill someone without touching them at all: kill their D&D character.
What.
That's awesome, I love these guys. Sauce plox.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52835 on: July 01, 2014, 06:04:12 am »

I think you're joking, but that's not my point.
My point is, they essentially tell you it doesn't matter what you do in life, so long as you accept Jesus Christ. By that logic, a person could go on a killing spree, and accept Jesus at the last second, thus going to Heaven.
Just... No.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #52836 on: July 01, 2014, 06:10:53 am »

I thought that's the entire point of a jesus. Forgiveness and telling people eating pork is a-okay.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52837 on: July 01, 2014, 06:13:06 am »

I thought that's the entire point of a jesus. Forgiveness and telling people eating pork is a-okay.
I'm not entirely certain what you're saying there.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52838 on: July 01, 2014, 08:50:42 am »

My point is, they essentially tell you it doesn't matter what you do in life, so long as you accept Jesus Christ. By that logic, a person could go on a killing spree, and accept Jesus at the last second, thus going to Heaven.
Just... No.

Welcome to why I stopped caring about organized religion. When I was younger the pastor once told me something along those lines when I confessed to him about stealing some skittles (by accident).  He ended up telling me that as long as I accept JC as lord and savior and all that, that I could take all the candy I want and noone could ever truly harm me, because heaven is all that matters.

I think he was trying to make me feel more comfortable about it, but it pretty much had the opposite effect.  I was old enough to know that that was complete horseshit and I completely lost all respect for the church and everybody associated with it.

And political people claim you have to have strong religious faith to be moral.  Pfft, not the way I see it.  If you have strong religious faith and truly believe in it, you take what you want when you want because yer best friends with the judge.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:53:10 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #52839 on: July 01, 2014, 09:00:14 am »

I'll try that in the morning...

For now, I am off to go sleep!

* Iceblaster collapses in his bed
There's a thing called BOSS that does your loadorder for you.
http://boss-developers.github.io/

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52840 on: July 01, 2014, 09:11:37 am »

Just... No.

Welcome to why I stopped caring about organized religion. When I was younger the pastor once told me something along those lines when I confessed to him about stealing some skittles (by accident).  He ended up telling me that as long as I accept JC as lord and savior and all that, that I could take all the candy I want and noone could ever truly harm me, because heaven is all that matters.

I think he was trying to make me feel more comfortable about it, but it pretty much had the opposite effect.  I was old enough to know that that was complete horseshit and I completely lost all respect for the church and everybody associated with it.

And political people claim you have to have strong religious faith to be moral.  Pfft, not the way I see it.  If you have strong religious faith and truly believe in it, you take what you want when you want because yer best friends with the judge.

Funny thing about that.

In Heaven, there's a lake of fire where those that accepted Jesus as their lord and savior and still did whatever they wanted such as murder and rape are thrown into. So, you still get in, but depending on what you do will also determine on your neighborhood.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52841 on: July 01, 2014, 09:13:00 am »

Not according to Jack Chick there isn't.
See Gunslinger for more details on that.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52842 on: July 01, 2014, 09:17:40 am »

Just... No.

Funny thing about that.

In Heaven, there's a lake of fire where those that accepted Jesus as their lord and savior and still did whatever they wanted such as murder and rape are thrown into. So, you still get in, but depending on what you do will also determine on your neighborhood.
Is there a garden in Hell, too? For those who not accepted Jesus but were a good person?
._.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52843 on: July 01, 2014, 09:29:36 am »

as far as i know that garden is reserved for people who had no right to know jesus existed

it's supposedly a very nice place in the context of being in hell

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52844 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:09 am »

's called Limbo afaik.
Pages: 1 ... 3521 3522 [3523] 3524 3525 ... 10983