Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3550 3551 [3552] 3553 3554 ... 10979

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13131997 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #53265 on: July 05, 2014, 02:09:13 pm »

I don't even use tumbr.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53266 on: July 05, 2014, 02:19:55 pm »

Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53270 on: July 05, 2014, 02:23:45 pm »

Don't know, I don't use it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #53271 on: July 05, 2014, 02:23:53 pm »

I used a tumbler, once.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It rocked.
Take a closer look at this text!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #53272 on: July 05, 2014, 02:24:24 pm »

Well I know a person or two who uses Tumblr, and it seems that the stereotypes are accurate, but like 10x less extreme than what random quotes on other parts of the internet would have you believe.

I personally believe most of the stuff people post here from Tumblr was made by trolls who went to Tumblr to make fun of SJWs, and now its an endless cycle of trolls parodying content from other trolls, becoming more and more extreme.  But, well...

I don't even use tumbr.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53273 on: July 05, 2014, 02:28:58 pm »

Yeah, pretty sure the stuff people post from Tumblr like that is just troll-posts :v
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53274 on: July 05, 2014, 03:21:20 pm »

We got a Jeep to replace our car which broke down and got towed. It has a cassette player. It's so damn old it has a cassette player and a lighter. It has been a long time since I have seen a car with a cassette player or a lighter.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53275 on: July 05, 2014, 03:41:09 pm »

I just watched an episode of The Amazing World of Gumball. It's good, it's got some really funny jokes. But the WTF factor comes in the form of the animation. I can't really describe it.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53276 on: July 05, 2014, 03:43:14 pm »

On the whole internet history thing, if the police do confiscate your computer they usually have software / hardware for recovering any information you may have tried to delete.  It's really interesting, but long story short:

If you don't use certain wiping methods, usually developed by the military, it's still there.
What about Darren's Boot and Nuke?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53277 on: July 05, 2014, 03:59:48 pm »

UGH! I want to play Enchant Arm soo much!

But I know it is a bad game.

For those who don't know Enchant arm is a game sold on the basis of creating your own creature from a selection of over a hundred! Sounds great right? Well forget it.

The game entirely negates its own premise by making the characters superior... so there is no reason to raise monsters.

I wish I had some better "lots of monsters to raise and fight for me" games... Monster Rancher is a dead series and Pokémon doesn't scratch the right itch.

Maybe I should just play more Dragon Quest Joker 2...

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #53278 on: July 05, 2014, 04:01:18 pm »

You could restrict the amount of characters you use as a self imposed challenge.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53279 on: July 05, 2014, 04:05:46 pm »

You could restrict the amount of characters you use as a self imposed challenge.

In Megaman self-imposed challenges make sense to me because all the enemies are made to be defeat able with the megabuster with the rush mode where I usually stop.

For games like Enchant arms a certain part of me would feel cheapened... though I'll think about it.
Pages: 1 ... 3550 3551 [3552] 3553 3554 ... 10979