Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4055 4056 [4057] 4058 4059 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13186427 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #60840 on: October 17, 2014, 02:04:01 am »

BattIe Royale.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #60841 on: October 17, 2014, 04:23:10 am »

DArt updated the interface to be more like Facebook.

Why, why the fuck would they change something completely functional into something so fucking dumb and focused on making it nearly impossible to search for specific things that happened at specific times.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60842 on: October 17, 2014, 05:18:32 am »

(I'd honestly would recommend the Lets Read I am reading to everyone who wants some serious and hilarious analysis of the book)
Could you give us a hint as to which Let's Read you're reading?

E: Is it Jenny Trout's reading?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:15:03 am by NobodyPro »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #60843 on: October 17, 2014, 09:07:33 am »

If I wanted constructive criticism for my game I'd make a thread in OG and give bay12ers beta copies :V

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #60844 on: October 17, 2014, 09:10:28 am »

DArt updated the interface to be more like Facebook.

Why, why the fuck would they change something completely functional into something so fucking dumb and focused on making it nearly impossible to search for specific things that happened at specific times.
Probably the same kind of UX reason youtube spirals ever more badly whenever it decides they need to replace x working system with the new thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #60845 on: October 17, 2014, 09:19:14 am »

Wow, all the comments on SSB youtube videos are people bitching about how their favorite character didn't get in. Are people not over it by now?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #60846 on: October 17, 2014, 09:20:42 am »

Wow, all the comments on SSB youtube videos are people bitching about how their favorite character didn't get in. Are people not over it by now?
ICE CLIMBERS MASTER RACE

Just kidding, I don't care. I don't have a 3DS, so I can't play that game anyway.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60847 on: October 17, 2014, 09:24:30 am »

Actually yesterdays wtf:

I was grocery shopping yesterday and was looking at an Indian (India Indian that is) food, checked if there was anything spicy (since I knew Indian food is spicy sometimes and I don't like it real spicy) and saw that there were jalepenos in it, waitwhat, since when does Indian cusine have jalapenos in it??

Honestly, I would have expected curry or something, but not jalapenos, especially because those were cultivated in the Americas.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #60848 on: October 17, 2014, 09:27:45 am »

ICE CLIMBERS MASTER RACE

Just kidding, I don't care. I don't have a 3DS, so I can't play that game anyway.

I understand why people are unhappy with it, but there are still people who are pissed about it. How long have people known they wouldn't be in the game? At least a month, right? I could not stay that angry about something so trivial for so long.

Also
Quote from: Wikipedia
Because of a bug in the Japanese version, when the crowd is cheering for a Villager who is fighting Dr. Mario, they will instead cheer for the Ice Climbers.

Programming is weird.

Drakale

• Bay Watcher
  • I will get my revenge~
    • View Profile
« Reply #60849 on: October 17, 2014, 09:34:43 am »

In unrelated news, we own a micropig now. His name is Gorbachev, because he has markings that mom thinks resembles his birthmark.

I always wanted one, but this kind of stories is putting me off :(

Also, requesting pics!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60850 on: October 17, 2014, 10:47:36 am »

ICE CLIMBERS MASTER RACE

I understand why people are unhappy with it, but there are still people who are pissed about it. How long have people known they wouldn't be in the game? At least a month, right? I could not stay that angry about something so trivial for so long.
Maybe they were hoping that the Ice Climbers were unlockable, like how you thought Jigglypuff had been removed until you unlocked it?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60851 on: October 17, 2014, 10:52:22 am »

In unrelated news, we own a micropig now. His name is Gorbachev, because he has markings that mom thinks resembles his birthmark.

Also, requesting pics!
Well, the main deal is finding a respectable breeder organization that can attest to the breeder's not-gonna-take-you-for-a-ride stat.  Not some random farmer.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60852 on: October 17, 2014, 10:54:16 am »

Also, requesting pics!

Wait, I'm no expert on UK media, but isn't the Sun like, a major tabloid rag? Also, yes, picks please, maybe in the cute thread?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #60853 on: October 17, 2014, 10:57:26 am »

Correct.
Quote from: Wikipedia
Micro pigs can potentially make great pets, but there are considerably more risks involved when buying a micro pig over other common pets, such as cats or dogs. The biggest concern is that, since there is no established breed of "teacup pig", there is no guarantee that the pig sold as such will actually stay small.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #60854 on: October 17, 2014, 11:04:19 am »

Maybe they were hoping that the Ice Climbers were unlockable, like how you thought Jigglypuff had been removed until you unlocked it?

Yeah, I guess they could have discovered it recently. But even when I thought Jigglypuff had been removed I didn't get angry about it. I just decided I would unlock and master Duck Hunt.
Pages: 1 ... 4055 4056 [4057] 4058 4059 ... 10983