Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4492 4493 [4494] 4495 4496 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13182836 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #67395 on: January 13, 2015, 12:43:03 pm »

seriously though, this is starting to remind me of these rainbow font storms you see in freeform rps and that is terrible

𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖘, 𝖉𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖔𝖙
what wizardry is this

how do you do that

𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐨𝐟 50 𝐫𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧 (𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐦)

Is there an A?
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67396 on: January 13, 2015, 12:45:38 pm »

Nooo, you buy As.  You ask about Consonants.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #67397 on: January 13, 2015, 12:55:17 pm »

t̤̗̐̌́̉͒͂͝h̯̣̥̼̱̖̄̊̓̌͗͐̍ͅe̡̘̻ͩͯ̆ͫ ͎̰̼ͤͮḧ̨̖͙̥́͌e̞͙̣̰̗͈̘͋͢c̨̣̺͕̏͂̒̓k̗ͤ͌̎̆ ̸̦̝̻̅͐̎̀̽ͯ͌i̷̻̪͓͍̜ͩ̽̂̈̓̚̚ş̠̐̈́̏ͤ ̱̭̬̟͎g̤̘͌ͫo̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆i̦̺͎̺̙̩͐̉̈n̷͉̖̙͔̟̜ͧ̅̿ğ̜̦̠͎̗̭ ̢̖̠̭̘͗̾͐͒ͨ̊ͤͅo̩͍̯̫̘̥̊̏̎ͧͅn͕͓̖͕̏ͥ̈͐͌ ̖͖̾̈̊î͓ͫ͆͑̈̌̀ń̜͍̠̠̝̺͇̆̂ͫͤͩͦ ̱̩̖̀t͍̤͒͂ͬ͂h͇̹͎͖̳ͨ̑̔ͧͫ͠ͅi͍̱̼̼̍̌̈̚͝s̑͂̑͏̮̹ ̝̦̂ṯ͍̱̮̦̺̯̇̌ͫ͐ͣh̲̫͈̺r͓̦̮̟̞̰̗͆̋͠e̡̙̳͕̤̪͐͗ͅad̰̠̜̂̓ͪͦͭ̒ͨ
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #67398 on: January 13, 2015, 12:58:03 pm »

t̤̗̐̌́̉͒͂͝h̯̣̥̼̱̖̄̊̓̌͗͐̍ͅe̡̘̻ͩͯ̆ͫ ͎̰̼ͤͮḧ̨̖͙̥́͌e̞͙̣̰̗͈̘͋͢c̨̣̺͕̏͂̒̓k̗ͤ͌̎̆ ̸̦̝̻̅͐̎̀̽ͯ͌i̷̻̪͓͍̜ͩ̽̂̈̓̚̚ş̠̐̈́̏ͤ ̱̭̬̟͎g̤̘͌ͫo̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆i̦̺͎̺̙̩͐̉̈n̷͉̖̙͔̟̜ͧ̅̿ğ̜̦̠͎̗̭ ̢̖̠̭̘͗̾͐͒ͨ̊ͤͅo̩͍̯̫̘̥̊̏̎ͧͅn͕͓̖͕̏ͥ̈͐͌ ̖͖̾̈̊î͓ͫ͆͑̈̌̀ń̜͍̠̠̝̺͇̆̂ͫͤͩͦ ̱̩̖̀t͍̤͒͂ͬ͂h͇̹͎͖̳ͨ̑̔ͧͫ͠ͅi͍̱̼̼̍̌̈̚͝s̑͂̑͏̮̹ ̝̦̂ṯ͍̱̮̦̺̯̇̌ͫ͐ͣh̲̫͈̺r͓̦̮̟̞̰̗͆̋͠e̡̙̳͕̤̪͐͗ͅad̰̠̜̂̓ͪͦͭ̒ͨ
ḧ̨̖͙̥́͌o̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆  d̰̠̜̂̓ͪͦͭ̒ͨo̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆   e̞͙̣̰̗͈̘͋͢o̩͍̯̫̘̥̊̏̎ͧͅ e̞͙̣̰̗͈̘͋͢  d̰̠̜̂̓ͪͦͭ̒ͨo̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆   ṯ͍̱̮̦̺̯̇̌ͫ͐ͣh̲̫͈̺ ̸̦̝̻̅͐̎̀̽ͯ͌i̷̻̪͓͍̜ͩ̽̂̈̓̚̚ş̠̐̈́̏ͤ?

E: Holy shit you can fontify this
I'm with stupid |
                      v

the1337doofus

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Master Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67399 on: January 13, 2015, 12:59:30 pm »

Is it me, or has this derail been going on for a bit long?

Also, this font is best font.
Quote from: /k/
Multiple babies means that the force is distributed per baby, so less force total per baby.
burning dwarves is a sign of productivity

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #67400 on: January 13, 2015, 01:00:42 pm »

ḧ̨̖͙̥́͌o̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆  d̰̠̜̂̓ͪͦͭ̒ͨo̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆   e̞͙̣̰̗͈̘͋͢o̩͍̯̫̘̥̊̏̎ͧͅ e̞͙̣̰̗͈̘͋͢  d̰̠̜̂̓ͪͦͭ̒ͨo̶͒ͩͣ̆̈̃͆   ṯ͍̱̮̦̺̯̇̌ͫ͐ͣh̲̫͈̺ ̸̦̝̻̅͐̎̀̽ͯ͌i̷̻̪͓͍̜ͩ̽̂̈̓̚̚ş̠̐̈́̏ͤ?

E: Holy shit you can fontify this

google "zalgo text generator". I just copy the result from the generator and paste into whatever.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #67401 on: January 13, 2015, 01:04:04 pm »

O̶͔̰͚̭͖͖̲̜͈̙̗̖̪̩̲̫͕͈͉͗̔̄ͤ͋̂͐͐ͯͨͧ̂̂͗ͭ̔̿̎͜͞h̟̻̪̪̬̥͚͔̟̘͚̖̯̼͖ͣ̿ͤͤ̌ͫͯ͗ͮ̆́͟͞ ̉͒̋ͨ̑͆͛͒ͫ̓̔͂ͭ̾̔̚̚͡҉̰͇̦̼m̷͎͇̜̝̬̻͇̮̼̳̲̪̟ͨ͑ͥ̏̚͢ͅy̴̨̪̗͈̮̖̬͚̘ͣ́̈́̇ͯ̇͑ͩ̄ͥ̇̾̒ͅͅ ̸̰̻̺̪ͥ͒͑̔ͪͯ̏̑͗̇̏̅̒̑͐ͥ̄̀̕͞g̛̞̭̠̫͉̼̣͚̯̜͓͇̣̹̬͗͛ͪ̒̉͜͡ͅȏ̴̧̯̠̳̯̮̤̮͉̱ͮ̈́̾̃̔̾ͪ̂̉ͯͭ̏ͯ̐͠ͅdͤ̾ͦ̄ͣ͏̩̤̠̹̝͖͔̦͜ͅ ̵̤̖̣̟͎̫͗̓ͥͯ͢͟͝Ĭ̷̴̹̲̦̬͑̒ͤ̉̍ͦ̇͋ͮ́ͩ̾̀ͯ͂̀̕ ̸̴̟͙̮̱̝̪̳̤̟̹̝̳͙̫͉̏̀̎̿̊̓̚͢͞͠ͅf̛̠͔̘̤͖͎̲̎͐͒ͣ̐ͧͧ͛̀̽͒̉ͤͤ̋ͫ̐͠͝͝o̵̧̺̘̖̤̠͓͔͉̟̟̠̼̩̱͙̬̍̉̾̎̌̎ͩ̎̅̔͛́͒͐̋̂̈́͆̕͜͡ͅu̢̨̘̟͉̬̹͔͇͇̯̟͕ͦ͐̒̈́͂͛̏̑͊̽̄ͭ̑̓̑͐̈́͞͝n̷̢ͯ͛̊̌ͥ̏̑͞͏̷̥̼͔̗̼͎͈̬͙̯̣̭͇͕̭̰̤ͅd̹̠̮̬̗̫̪͕̥̳̺̜͇͉̝̗̈ͩͨ̾̅̔͐͋̂̂ͣ̐̒ͯ̚͜ ͬ̈́̏ͥ̾̓ͥ͠҉̜̟̣̯̦͓͙̻̘͈h̷̛͔̻̖̖͖̭͓̺̤͎̻͙ͧ͛ͭ̍͒̈ͫ͂ͧͧ͛͐́̀͝ȏ̏͊͛͛͏̶̟̼̖̱͈̦̦͚̲̞̟͍̙̦̘͈͈̰w̵̧̛̱͓̣̰͙̮̻̝̲̹͇̍ͮ̾͂̏̿̃̋͞ ̶̓̓̉̒̀̄̊̌ͫ̅ͪͬ҉̳̦͓̘̺̕͝͡t̢̢̛̔̋͆̾͋̽̿̽͆̋̈́͒͊ͥͮ̃ͯ̈́̚҉̫̠̗̫̩̰̻̦̮̦̻o̴̶̻͍̮̱͎͎̺̻̳̍̈̉̎̈ͮͭ̒̔ͩ̌̈́͊̕ ̸̻̙̜̙̜͓͇͍͚͍͉̱̣͚͉̜̱̩̌̌̏̒̂͛̐͗́́̆̔ͮ̓̇̆ͦ̄͡m͕͓̟͙͔̮͕̹̍ͥ͋̇̂ͫ͌́͡aͮ͆̋͒̆͊͐ͨ͗̽͒̐́͜͠͏̳̼̱͉̺͢k̢̨̻̼̲̭̥͉̣̮͉̘̰̬͇̼̗͓̦̬̅́ͨ͗ͅȩ̶͓̥̲̫̮͙̥͖̰̝͔͉͖̫̰͓̫̺̲͗͒̿̑̆̃̏ͪ̕͜͠ ̵̛̱͎̤̫͚̗̺̮̼̻͇͖͖̠͈̬̯̱̇͑͛͆̓̈́̌̇͌͒ͫ̚t͂͂ͨ͂̆͆͒ͪͣ̈́ͦ̚͏͔̮̺̹͖̲͕̻̭̗̯͉͓͕͡ͅͅh̴̸͇̜̻̭̭̻̙͓̬͔͙̖̜̖̱͇̺̆ͬͩ́̊̿̂͂͐͗͛ͬ̂͌̚͟͞͝ͅí̴͖͙͖̜ͣ͂̄̿̍͆ͭͣ̌̽̑̈̏́̍̓͋̈͞͠s̋̉ͫ̽̌̊͂̾҉̷͍̰̯͎̖̬̖̪̻̟͓͈̟͈̞̰̠͓͜!ͭ̓͋ͬ̉̑̊̃ͩ̆͋ͣ͐̇ͫ̀̋̾҉̨͠͏̠̫̟̻̣͖̲͍̜̬̤͔ͅͅ!͍̫̬̟̈̑̒͒ͭ̔ͨͥ̊͛́ͥ͑ͤ̂ͯ̋͠͠!ͫͪ̋̾̽̀͏̩̪̤̹̩̪̹͍̰͍̠̥̘͉̪!̴̢̤̠̗̖̠̻̺̞̠̪̖̭̭̣̥̥̮͐ͤ̂̐͋͛̌ͯ͒ͣ̇̋͗́̚͟
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 01:05:53 pm by McDonald »
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67402 on: January 13, 2015, 01:17:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67403 on: January 13, 2015, 01:23:55 pm »

Mind you that font can actually hurt computers.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #67404 on: January 13, 2015, 01:28:20 pm »

I agree that the font thing has been silly and we should probably move on.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #67405 on: January 13, 2015, 02:26:47 pm »

How so? The last thing google is turning up is something from last year that dealt with the last version of Safari (and even then was an isolated incident by the looks of it).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #67406 on: January 13, 2015, 02:28:11 pm »

How so? The last thing google is turning up is something from last year that dealt with the last version of Safari (and even then was an isolated incident by the looks of it).
I remember overloading people's computers or something when I used excessive Zalgo in an RTD at one point. Page wouldn't even load.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67407 on: January 13, 2015, 02:37:17 pm »

Smash! (Youtube AMV thing) Is my current obsession.  Its based on the Smash Brothers game.  (Even though I've only ever played it 2-3 times at friend's place years ago.)

Here is the 1 hour/repeat version of Smash! ...

EDIT: Luigi is awesome.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:40:09 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67408 on: January 13, 2015, 02:40:47 pm »

Smash! (Youtube AMV thing) Is my current obsession.  Its based on the Smash Brothers game.  (Even though I've only ever played it 2-3 times at friend's place years ago.)

Here is the 1 hour/repeat version of Smash! ...

EDIT: Luigi is awesome.

Yeah, a lot of the Starbomb videos are pretty good.  :)

I like this one.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m9QUoW5KnY
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #67409 on: January 13, 2015, 02:43:49 pm »

I remember overloading people's computers or something when I used excessive Zalgo in an RTD at one point. Page wouldn't even load.
Good ole YAFB?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 4492 4493 [4494] 4495 4496 ... 10983