Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13188354 times)

bremarv

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #7410 on: April 06, 2012, 05:42:34 pm »

Just got a call from some company (didnt catch the name, but since i only rent it would have told me nothing), wondering if I had any problems with the water, because apperantly some neighbours had complained about it.

Now, this would not normally be a wtf, but its no 00:35. WTF would they call at half past midnight because of problems with the water?

And when I asked that, the person on the other end just said: "I work night shift".  Wtf? so wait until the morning shift arrives then.

Since it's easter, it actually makes me sligthy worried that it was someone checking where it's safe to break it.
the future isn't the present on steroids. The future is a mutated bacteria that you never saw coming. - Annalee Newitz
there are certain rooms that should not have lava moats. Namely danger room, and daycare rooms.
I prefer dwarves for some things. Like not laying eggs.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #7411 on: April 06, 2012, 10:00:02 pm »

Dad was filling up gas tank when a heavily tatooed man pulls up and asks if he's a doctor. Dad considers, recalls he has a PhD but not a medical degree, says no. The man then asks if my dad know any big hospitals around here, because he's bleeding a lot.

Wat.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7412 on: April 06, 2012, 10:15:18 pm »

Dad was filling up gas tank when a heavily tatooed man pulls up and asks if he's a doctor. Dad considers, recalls he has a PhD but not a medical degree, says no. The man then asks if my dad know any big hospitals around here, because he's bleeding a lot.

Wat.

Sounds like a perfectly normal encounter to me.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: April 06, 2012, 10:22:49 pm »

I found another one of those "satanas" images!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: April 06, 2012, 10:24:10 pm »

I don't know about you, but I think satanas sounds delicious.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7415 on: April 06, 2012, 10:26:30 pm »

Satan is definitely winning out in the style department there. Jesus has got to drop that whole "monarchical regalia" look if he expects to be classier than Satan.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:29:56 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7416 on: April 06, 2012, 10:28:35 pm »

I concur.

Heh.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: April 06, 2012, 11:29:19 pm »

Let's be honest, that's clearly a bad Jesus cosplayer who never actually read the source material, or he'd know Jesus wouldn't be caught dead in a golden crown and silk cape while there's starvation going on within the reach of his omnipotence. Also, wouldn't be caught alive. I mean, you gotta specify both for this guy.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7418 on: April 07, 2012, 05:59:46 am »

I found another one of those "satanas" images!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Now I do remember I had an orange soda and popcorn img for just this occasion...

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #7419 on: April 07, 2012, 11:38:25 am »

I'm tempted to create an image that says "Like if you want Jesus, share if you want Satan" and try and make it go viral.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7420 on: April 07, 2012, 11:47:23 am »

Praise Satan!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7421 on: April 07, 2012, 11:48:07 am »

Hail seitan!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: April 07, 2012, 11:53:04 am »

As most people have noticed, a current fashion trend seems to be that moronic thing about having your pants below your ass, because apparently everyone wants to know what kind of boxer shorts you wear. Well, a few days ago on the bus, this one guy like that stood up, pulled up NOT his pants, but a second pair of boxers over the first pair, leaving his pants below his ass.

Excuse me while I go find a palm tree to ram my face into.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: April 07, 2012, 11:57:21 am »

As most people have noticed, a current fashion trend seems to be that moronic thing about having your pants below your ass, because apparently everyone wants to know what kind of boxer shorts you wear. Well, a few days ago on the bus, this one guy like that stood up, pulled up NOT his pants, but a second pair of boxers over the first pair, leaving his pants below his ass.

Excuse me while I go find a palm tree to ram my face into.
Thats still going on?

Also:
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: April 07, 2012, 12:02:12 pm »

My brother's a repeat offender of that.

I tend to pull down his trousers and ask him "Do you still think you're cool?"
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 10983