Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10979

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13133046 times)

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2011, 09:23:31 am »

I was just done with the third set of a squat session, as is normal with working out I get thirsty, I reach over to my cup of water and the thing is covered in a strange grease.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2011, 01:56:44 pm »

So last night I had a dream. It was about minecraft. sort of.

So in the dream I was wandering the wilderness of  southwest Canada, Northwest Washington, and i came upon the mansion-type house. people were in it, yadda yadda so they let me stay for awhile. Then we all set out on an epic quest. I had a box holding a rock a dollar bill and a bible, and i was protecting it with my life. every time we saw people on the road we automatically thought robbers and hid. Somehow we all ended up back at the mansion. The kind people were heading north, because this was their vacation home, and said i could stay. I found a laptop, opened it, and it was all of Minecraft's secrets and coding information and plan and everything, then i realized the people were the mojang crew. Then they went up north to alaska.

Somehow my dream made alaska sweden and southwestern canada europe.

So damn wierd.
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2011, 02:27:26 pm »

On the subject of dreams.

In the dream my brother gave his girlfriend a bottle of shampoo as a gift, it included four things she didn't like. My name was among these things.

I suspect that they really don't like me.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2011, 06:23:30 pm »

I see a text on my phone from an unknown and suspicios number(1400001 or something like that). While scrolling through other messages, I accidentally read it(a stupid feature that reads unread messages as you scroll through it, and reading an unread message costs me 0.3 minutes a message >:().
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2011, 06:35:16 pm »

Tonight i had a very strong urge to pin someone against a wall and smash their throat with my elbow, the desire passed but the image of me doing it is still very vivid in my head
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2011, 06:53:10 pm »

I see a text on my phone from an unknown and suspicios number(1400001 or something like that). While scrolling through other messages, I accidentally read it(a stupid feature that reads unread messages as you scroll through it, and reading an unread message costs me 0.3 minutes a message >:().
I once got one of those. The phone number was 5. Just 5.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2011, 04:07:54 pm »

Okaaay, apparently one of our dogs jumped over the fence and ran off. When I got home, my parents were out looking for him. Now, of the six dogs, we have four puppies(big ones about 2 1/2 years old, the other two are the parents), two have dark brown fur, two have tan, and one of the tan ones was the one that got out. When I went in the front gate, the other puppy with tan fur was waiting for my by the gate, with the one that got out inside the house.

So far, nobody has been able to explain it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2011, 10:15:40 pm »

According to a couple random people eating at Taco Bell, the nuclear plant in Japan had a drastically worse meltdown than Chernobyl and has killed off half of Japan.

o_O ...

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 29, 2011, 10:24:11 pm »

All the hype about the royal wedding made me go "WTFBBQ"

Seriously, what the hell's so good about it?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 29, 2011, 10:27:46 pm »

According to a couple random people eating at Taco Bell, the nuclear plant in Japan had a drastically worse meltdown than Chernobyl and has killed off half of Japan.

o_O ...

Well the Japanese are really old, so they didn't have that much time left anyway.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 29, 2011, 10:29:51 pm »

Wow. Maybe I have just over sensitive tonight, but that comment seems really fucking inappropriate.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 29, 2011, 10:32:42 pm »

Oh, come on now.  What else are you gonna say in response to a completely absurd comment?  There's no sense trying to debate that.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2011, 10:33:05 pm »

How about: "No"

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2011, 12:35:52 am »

Prince + Princess = little prince babies. Royal family doesn't die out. Cheers all around.

I'm pissed because the entire wedding is funded by taxpayers' money, in the midst of an economic recession. And the British royal family receives a salary. They don't have to work for a single penny of it. They get money just for being royal.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2011, 12:42:15 am »

I'm pissed because the entire wedding is funded by taxpayers' money, in the midst of an economic recession. And the British royal family receives a salary. They don't have to work for a single penny of it. They get money just for being royal.
THIS.

Oh, so fucking much, this.

This is one of the reasons I dislike the royal family...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10979