Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5800 5801 [5802] 5803 5804 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13184451 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #87015 on: October 02, 2015, 01:00:03 pm »

Presumably winning the match when you're the last person left alive on your team.

... don't actually know, though. I've never played counterstrike.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #87016 on: October 02, 2015, 01:06:30 pm »

"Clutch" is the ability to work well under pressure, relatively important in gaming in general. For example, when everyone else on one's team is dead, the game itself hasn't changed much, but one has to carry the weight of the team spectating closely and counting on them to try and win the round alone.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87017 on: October 02, 2015, 01:10:45 pm »

I don't know if its just me... But Youtube is trying to sublimely implant the image of Heros Might and Magic 7 boxcover each time I increase the video screen...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #87018 on: October 02, 2015, 01:12:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Why the fuck did it take a stoned anon to think of this?

That's brilliant!
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87020 on: October 02, 2015, 01:33:30 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Why the fuck did it take a stoned anon to think of this?

That's brilliant!
And also kind of racist!

Like, maybe? MAYBE? If all these black people getting shot all aren't wearing belts?

But just going "They're black young men so they obviously aren't wearing belts and are wearing their pants low, and that's why they're getting shot!" is kind of... racist as fuck. :V

Not as bad as the "Low pants originated as designating the bottom bitch in prisons," which has the double duty of being both racist AND homophobic but it's still kind of a scummy assumption going there. :v
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87021 on: October 02, 2015, 01:43:13 pm »

I don't care the color of your skin, if you use pants like that you're an idiot in my book.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87022 on: October 02, 2015, 02:18:52 pm »

Mutter mutter cultural differences mutter mutter stronger sense of identity due to latent and non latent racism mutter mutter white officer workers hanging impractical cloth dick-compensators from necks mutter mutter mutter
One wheel short of a wagon

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87023 on: October 02, 2015, 02:45:26 pm »

Mutter mutter cultural differences mutter mutter stronger sense of identity due to latent and non latent racism mutter mutter white officer workers hanging impractical cloth dick-compensators from necks mutter mutter mutter
Spoiler: Not big enough Matey (click to show/hide)
Oh ye Gods the whiteness it burns!
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #87024 on: October 02, 2015, 02:56:07 pm »

Clutch is the opposite of choke, basically.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87025 on: October 02, 2015, 04:28:57 pm »

My mother is mad at me for not telling her I had a ride home, despite me giving every indication that I did, as well as the standing assumption that if I don't tell her I need a ride, I already have one.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87026 on: October 02, 2015, 06:28:44 pm »

I have a question.
Is "shitposting" the buzzword du jour now, and if so, since when? Do we call everything we don't like to see "shitposting", like we did with "trolling" half a decade ago or like some places do with "harassment"?
Before you ask, nobody accused me of it and you don't need to kiss my boo-boo better, I am also not even salty, more like an orange starburst, really. It's just that I've almost never heard the term before, and suddenly it's like everywhere. Have I been living under a rock?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #87027 on: October 02, 2015, 06:29:40 pm »

I have a question.
Is "shitposting" the buzzword du jour now, and if so, since when? Do we call everything we don't like to see "shitposting", like we did with "trolling" half a decade ago or like some places do with "harassment"?
Basically, yeah. It seems to have arisen on the forum sometime around, hm... I seem to have first encountered it in full force around the summertime earlier this year? North Hemisphere-ian summer, that is.

Back when I first saw it, it was generally used to call out people who were actually trolling, or were constantly making posts irrelevant to the topic at hand or completely nonsensical, but by now it seems to just be a kneejerk reaction to people having conversations of one-sentence posts.

Case in point.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 06:34:17 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87028 on: October 02, 2015, 06:36:24 pm »

Shitposting is making posts of deliberately no actual value, mostly to get cheap reactions out of other people. Hence they are shit posts.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87029 on: October 02, 2015, 06:39:55 pm »

You guys are being massive shitphobes, I'm triggered.

I need social justice because my shitposts are just as valid as other people's referenced assertions.
Pages: 1 ... 5800 5801 [5802] 5803 5804 ... 10983