Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5807 5808 [5809] 5810 5811 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13176931 times)

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #87120 on: October 04, 2015, 11:49:47 pm »

at least it isn't throwing you into a endless redirect loop.  think it was gmail that did that to me once, or hotmail... or google docs, pretty sure it was a google product anyways

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #87121 on: October 05, 2015, 12:01:00 am »

my computer's clock was an entire hour behind all day and i didn't notice

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #87122 on: October 05, 2015, 12:47:50 am »

Such are the wonders of DST.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #87123 on: October 05, 2015, 12:49:58 am »

Interesting. My phone was actually an hour ahead for three days and I couldn't correct it, then it spontaneously corrected itself.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #87124 on: October 05, 2015, 03:35:56 am »

Interesting. My phone was actually an hour ahead for three days and I couldn't correct it, then it spontaneously corrected itself.

ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!
THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #87125 on: October 05, 2015, 04:04:48 am »

It's FEF, not FEOF

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #87126 on: October 05, 2015, 04:11:27 am »

Ooh, let me try! The next Pokémon generation will be named some fancy Latin or Greek words, probably relating to biology or taxonomy.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87127 on: October 05, 2015, 05:48:33 am »

That was crazy. I saw not one, not two, but three different cats outside my house.
The two I got a good look at, I recognized as the ones who have made a habit of hanging around the house in the past- they seem to like terrorizing my friend's (inside) cat through the windows. Hadn't seen them in a while, though; it's good to know they're still around. They're pretty damn adorable. ^-^

Now if only I could befriend them...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #87128 on: October 05, 2015, 06:55:13 am »

Befriending neighborhood cats is slow but fun. I recommend bribing them with some food.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87129 on: October 05, 2015, 07:23:18 am »

Dammit 4Chan! http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/nj_philly-area_colleges_on_high_alert_after_fbi_wa.html

I actually saw it on CNN first and was confused by the 'robot' reference and then remembered the explaination that was given for the sludge pit of a 4Chan forum section the Oregon shooter had posted on. Tried to find a CNN article but they don't have one atm.

I wonder if 4chan will get put on the list of terrorist sites or 'places to watch' after this idiocity.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 07:26:48 am by smjjames »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87130 on: October 05, 2015, 08:15:19 am »

Dammit 4Chan! http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/10/nj_philly-area_colleges_on_high_alert_after_fbi_wa.html

I actually saw it on CNN first and was confused by the 'robot' reference and then remembered the explaination that was given for the sludge pit of a 4Chan forum section the Oregon shooter had posted on. Tried to find a CNN article but they don't have one atm.

I wonder if 4chan will get put on the list of terrorist sites or 'places to watch' after this idiocity.
You know, it's sort of sick, but I can't help wondering if some Philly-area anon had an exam that they forgot to study for.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #87131 on: October 05, 2015, 08:20:32 am »

No less than Bay12 has the right to be. Or, I'unno, a forum for geriatric dodgeball enthusiasts. It's not a top-down thing, it's a place where people can post stuff, and homicidal nutters are an unfortunate subcategory of 'people'.

It would be like banning pavements after someone wrote a message on one before going on a killing spree.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #87132 on: October 05, 2015, 08:22:09 am »

And then the NRA and their bought politicians would insist that the real way to stop shooting sprees is to ban sidewalk chalk. :V

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #87133 on: October 05, 2015, 08:29:09 am »

And then the NRA and their bought politicians would insist that the real way to stop shooting sprees is to ban sidewalk chalk. :V
Chalk? Then the next one will write in someone's blood or something. No, that's not the solution. TEAR THEM ALL DOWN. ALL OF THEM. AND THE ROADS, TOO, THOSE CRYPTOSIDEWALKS!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87134 on: October 05, 2015, 08:30:21 am »

Well, the real solution would be to monitor local sidewalks for threatening messages to act on them beforehand.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 5807 5808 [5809] 5810 5811 ... 10983