Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5829 5830 [5831] 5832 5833 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13149848 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #87450 on: October 09, 2015, 08:26:17 pm »

Delishus dinosaurs

My friend from wiscousin wishes people would just stop breeding turkeys and breed these instead. He also tells me about how packs of turkeys roam around wiscousin stopping traffic or something. Amurika, you strange land.

Turkeys actually are large enough to damage your car. Especially if you manage to take out the whole flock of 15-25. It is not advisable to knowingly charge through turkey flocks.

They can also fly when fleeing predators, so charging through those turkeys may very well result in one or more injured, very upset turkeys in the vehicles' cabin with you, depending on the strength of the glass and how many entered after the first one inevitably broke its everything.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87451 on: October 09, 2015, 08:29:56 pm »

... Clever girls.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87452 on: October 09, 2015, 08:31:07 pm »

The christmas turkey would be a bit more exciting if you had to hunt it down in Jurassic Park first.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #87453 on: October 09, 2015, 08:41:21 pm »

Admittedly, it would.

Now all I need to do is unleash some dromaeosaurs, t-rex, and triceratops into my back yard and go hunting for the goddamn turkeys.

I guess I'll just have to make do with wolves, coyotes, bears and moose. My Jurassic park may be lame, but at least the furs make good carpets!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #87454 on: October 09, 2015, 08:41:41 pm »

I served process for a friend today while dealing with stuff. It did not go well and always reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-zwenOLBE

More legalized stalking tomorrow.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87455 on: October 10, 2015, 04:37:53 am »

Can't find my coffee mug. No idea where it went. I can think of three things that happened to it, all of which make me completely livid right now: Parents threw it out, parents broke it and made every effort to not tell me, parents gave it to the guy living in the trailer outside and made every effort to not tell me.

@Truean: If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
._.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87457 on: October 10, 2015, 05:24:53 am »

Chrome seems great at times, but kinda laggy or weird at others. I don't get why people would change from something like Mozilla - I mean, has anyone ever encountered a problem with Mozilla Firefox?

Come to think of it, I have no idea why my school won't install firefox. Much simpler than Chrome, as far as I'm aware, with less integration into google - which is good, as we have an intranet for that kinda stuff. Of course, they didn't uninstall internet explorer, but it's not an enjoyable choice to make.

[/rant]
One wheel short of a wagon

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87458 on: October 10, 2015, 05:36:17 am »

I couldn't stop pouring manly tears while watching the Legacy of the void intro. Maybe it could be that I also have fever, but still.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #87459 on: October 10, 2015, 07:10:40 am »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87460 on: October 10, 2015, 07:56:15 am »

Chrome seems great at times, but kinda laggy or weird at others. I don't get why people would change from something like Mozilla - I mean, has anyone ever encountered a problem with Mozilla Firefox?

Come to think of it, I have no idea why my school won't install firefox. Much simpler than Chrome, as far as I'm aware, with less integration into google - which is good, as we have an intranet for that kinda stuff. Of course, they didn't uninstall internet explorer, but it's not an enjoyable choice to make.

[/rant]
School ain't gonna uninstall IE, man. There almost for sure is a program or a site (probably test related) that insists on IE and will not open in anything else.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #87461 on: October 10, 2015, 08:00:18 am »

Apparently just mousing over this link in Chrome can crash it.

I've seen a video that explains it. They probably patched chrome, because it doesn't seem to work anymore (I've tried).
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #87462 on: October 10, 2015, 09:28:25 am »

I mean, has anyone ever encountered a problem with Mozilla Firefox?
Yes? I used to end up with it crashing pretty regularly. I still have it inexplicably splorp out while doing things, these days, and I don't even bury it in tabs anymore (that's what Opera's for, heh). There's no one browser, so far as I've noticed, that is actually in entirely good standing. Some (IE, Chrome :V) are just worse off than others.

Can depend a fair amount on the computer they're on, too, for what it's worth. Sometimes a particular browser will just more or less soil itself when encountering a particular hardware/software setup.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87464 on: October 10, 2015, 10:04:52 am »

I mean, has anyone ever encountered a problem with Mozilla Firefox?
Well it seems to randomly crash after I open up too many "process-intensive" (like Youtube videos) tabs. It may also experience some weird graphical/programming glitches before crashing, like a scrolling bug, when you try scrolling down a page and it instead starts to display to some part from above, effectively looping that page infinitely, or a black-out bug, where most of the page suddenly turns black and only returns for a short while if it refreshes them.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 5829 5830 [5831] 5832 5833 ... 10980