Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5919 5920 [5921] 5922 5923 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13187968 times)

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #88800 on: October 29, 2015, 08:10:58 am »

Oh yeaahh, that's the interesting part...

If you call a goat rapist a goat rapist, you will probably 'offend' him in a certain way because being outed as a goat rapist is probably against his best interests. But, from a legal perspective, his umbrage doesn't matter a toss because you're in the right and he's wrong – being wrongfully accused is an unjust offence; being rightfully accused is perfectly just and not a legitimate reason to take offence.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #88801 on: October 29, 2015, 08:35:34 am »

So...if I call someone a Mother F***** in court it's alright, so long as I have evidence to support my claim?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88802 on: October 29, 2015, 08:36:23 am »

I'm actually not sure what definition of "offence" you're using here. It's less of a semantic argument and more semantic bafflement.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #88803 on: October 29, 2015, 08:37:23 am »

So...if I call someone a Mother F***** in court it's alright, so long as I have evidence to support my claim?

I believe that term was a person that performs the act on their own mother, so... good luck with that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #88804 on: October 29, 2015, 08:50:37 am »

If you accuse some one of being a bastard, you need to prove that he was conceived before marriage.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88805 on: October 29, 2015, 09:00:43 am »

It's a room full of lawyers.
I'm pretty sure it'll swing.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88806 on: October 29, 2015, 09:06:09 am »

I believe that term was a person that performs the act on their own mother, so... good luck with that.
We Beg to Differ

some language warning
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #88807 on: October 29, 2015, 09:29:40 am »

We Beg to Differ

some language warning

But that's silly! :o

If that's the case (which it appears to be, at least in 'Murrica) it's not much of an insult. I mean, every man who has ever aided in the conception of a child is one...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88808 on: October 29, 2015, 09:38:27 am »

welll tbh, I think it is still implied incest.  People don't really seem to care what it technically means or silly things like etymologies, they just know its a bad word used to insult your social standing, and thats enough for them.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88809 on: October 29, 2015, 10:08:37 am »

So I am playing Blackguard and Blackguard 2 (They are... alright, nothing special personally)

And something I never quite seen before occurred.

Now there are characters who are shared between both games and to an extent I can understand why my old mage cannot be the unstoppable magic machine he was in the first game.

Yet... He actually managed to be just a tiny bit worse at the start then he was in the first game... and he was a starting character in both. (and no, there isn't any justification. He just stinks now)

I've frankly never quite seen a between videogame downgrade quite like it.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #88810 on: October 29, 2015, 10:38:19 am »

Well, technically speaking, every man alive has had their penis inside their mother's vagina.
Love, scriver~

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88811 on: October 29, 2015, 10:40:11 am »

Well, technically speaking, every man alive has had their penis inside their mother's vagina.

I can definitively say that this is 100% untrue. Many men are not born of a woman.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88812 on: October 29, 2015, 10:41:01 am »

Many men are also born with the wrong parts.
Black lives matter.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #88813 on: October 29, 2015, 10:41:17 am »

Unless they were born by c-section
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #88814 on: October 29, 2015, 10:45:50 am »

1: Is TheDwarfy1 a motherfucker? Why or why not? Show your work.

(:P)
Pages: 1 ... 5919 5920 [5921] 5922 5923 ... 10983