Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13180734 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2011, 12:54:53 am »

Right. It's totally not like the Royal family owns so much land, which all the money from such go into the government, that they are worth five times their upkeep.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2011, 01:04:21 am »

And they own said land just for because they're royal, I'm sure. I should probably get some sleep, or at least excuse myself from this thread, before I make a bigger ass of myself. Lack of sleep, you know how it goes.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2011, 01:43:49 am »

Whatever, the royal family isn't that big and it makes people ever slightly more interested in politics. The extra eyes are worth however much they are paid.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2011, 06:02:49 pm »

Whatever, the royal family isn't that big and it makes people ever slightly more interested in politics. The extra eyes are worth however much they are paid.

Bleh.  The only difference between the royal family and some trailer trash rednecks living off welfare is that the royal family has about a millennium worth of tradition behind it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2011, 06:05:57 pm »

And they make the state much more money then they suck up.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 30, 2011, 06:07:00 pm »

Bleh.  The only differences between the royal family and some trailer trash rednecks living off welfare is that the royal family has about a millennium worth of tradition behind it and about 96 billion dollars.
Fixed.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2011, 06:40:44 pm »

I was walking past my fridge, which is where my cat hangs out, and as I walked past him, he took a swipe at me.

He gashed my ear and now I am bleeding.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2011, 06:45:44 pm »

At that point, I'd have kicked the cat through a window for that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 30, 2011, 06:46:22 pm »

I was walking past my fridge, which is where my cat hangs out, and as I walked past him, he took a swipe at me.

He gashed my ear and now I am bleeding.
Does your cat usually do this?

Mine does all the time. He likes attacking people.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2011, 06:48:41 pm »

Um. Some times. I dunno. He bit me the other day, and now I have a new scar.

He just got some fucking nerve though. He did not run away or anything, just looked at me, as if to say: "Yeah. you may out mass me 20 times over. You may have a open wound now. But you anit going do NOTHING about it. Bitch."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2011, 06:49:44 pm »

Tried the "My foot is going in your ass!" on him yet?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2011, 06:54:18 pm »

I grabbed a pen and hit him with it until he ran away.

I dunno... I was pretty much in shock.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2011, 07:37:48 pm »

I just saw a comment somewhere that said Slipknot helped keep underground Metal alive...

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

[edit] I just realised something weird about my cat, he dosen't just attack. He pretends he wants to be pat (American's write "pet") and then attacks you.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 07:43:10 pm by Angel Of Death »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2011, 10:37:03 pm »

The girl in the Spongebob costume at work today was actually pretty good looking. Not my type, but not terribad at all. Not what I expected, for some reason.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2011, 11:42:42 pm »

Just how many huge-ass spiders are there hiding near my room anyhow? I swear. Add to it, why isn't my cat hunting them? He's in the room with me, and witnessed it scurrying around.

I'm remaining armed until I'm certain it's killed. Damn thing avoided getting smacked by freefalling into my junk food supply pile, and using the cover to escape.I've got another smart giant spider to deal with. That's number 3 to add to my list.

EDIT:
That's twice that freaking spider has avoided me. And it's as large as the last 2 (maybe a tad bigger). I wonder where the alpha spider is hanging out. Probably the size of my MacMini or is a wolf spider the size of a tarantula, and hunting birds. That's a horrifying thought.

EDIT EDIT:
Now I know that spider is smart. I was just about ready to get up to get armed, and it recognized my battle positions. It ducked into my closet again, and my cat was no closer than a foot away, and did nothing about it. That lazy cat.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
As I stated in HAPPY: Finally killed the damn thing. Took 2 good hits to kill it. Not only smart, but strong enough to withstand a direct hit the first time. It was out cold after the first hit, but still alive. Killed it with my second strike when I found it after I heard it crash land onto my desk. I hate that I can hear where they land when they fall, they're that damn massive.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 01:25:17 am by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 10983