Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6253 6254 [6255] 6256 6257 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13185691 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #93810 on: January 13, 2016, 12:25:41 pm »

Driving along backroad, no sidewalk, sun shining, cold as heck... then suddenly perfect angle and coating of not ice, literally blinded.(God damn you sun!)  Then after I recover, I see a pedestrian up ahead walking on the road.  Coulda been worse.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93811 on: January 13, 2016, 12:26:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
fucking bash him up lads he budgets carefully
TOP CUCKs all know that they have to #giveallyourmoneytowomen
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93812 on: January 13, 2016, 12:34:11 pm »

Why the hell do women need money, for gods sake? They'd just get lipstick on it or something, much better to have the men handle it. I mean, do the letters of "women" occur in money?
One wheel short of a wagon

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #93813 on: January 13, 2016, 12:40:36 pm »

You can buy fedoras made out of cork in Portugal.

If I can get 40 Bay12ers to send me a PM voting that I do so, I will go on a Tinder date while wearing a cork fedora and report back.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93814 on: January 13, 2016, 12:46:35 pm »

That's actually weirdly impressive. Or at least depressing regarding the rest of the country. How you not notice someone hauling off chunks of road for around a year is something I have trouble understanding. There's inattentive, and then there's... that.

Eh, I don't know. There's always tons of roadwork going on around here constantly (except when it gets too cold outside). I could honestly sorta see it happening, some authoritative looking men close off a road (especially if it's little used and there is an alternative), no civilian would bat an eye. Of course, I don't know how close attention cities and stuff pay attention to roads, but judging by the state of some rural ones... It wouldn't be crazy to me if they didn't have people checking on them more often then once a year or whatever.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93815 on: January 13, 2016, 12:51:48 pm »

If I can get 40 Bay12ers to send me a PM voting that I do so, I will go on a Tinder date while wearing a cork fedora and report back.
Interesting~
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93816 on: January 13, 2016, 12:59:45 pm »

Why the hell do women need money, for gods sake? They'd just get lipstick on it or something, much better to have the men handle it. I mean, do the letters of "women" occur in money?
Wow excuse me could you check your privilege please? It's very expensive to print all these #maletears mugs and donating to all these Patreons.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #93817 on: January 13, 2016, 01:10:10 pm »

Do it.

This post is worth like, 50 PMs
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93818 on: January 13, 2016, 01:20:22 pm »

That's actually weirdly impressive. Or at least depressing regarding the rest of the country. How you not notice someone hauling off chunks of road for around a year is something I have trouble understanding. There's inattentive, and then there's... that.

Eh, I don't know. There's always tons of roadwork going on around here constantly (except when it gets too cold outside). I could honestly sorta see it happening, some authoritative looking men close off a road (especially if it's little used and there is an alternative), no civilian would bat an eye. Of course, I don't know how close attention cities and stuff pay attention to roads, but judging by the state of some rural ones... It wouldn't be crazy to me if they didn't have people checking on them more often then once a year or whatever.
That. It might also be worth noting that Komi is a far northern republic inhabited by about three dudes and their dog, which used to be inhabited by like five dudes and two dogs in the past. Perhaps the road just saw really infrequent use, and so nobody noticed the warden nicking it.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #93819 on: January 13, 2016, 01:26:00 pm »

republic is some synonym of "province" or "territory" in this context? It's hilarious to think of a tiny little nation in the middle of Russia.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93820 on: January 13, 2016, 01:33:15 pm »

republic is some synonym of "province" or "territory" in this context? It's hilarious to think of a tiny little nation in the middle of Russia.
Nah, it does signify an increased degree of autonomy over an oblast (more or less "region) or a krai ("territory"). For example, republics have their own constitutions and state languages. The legal formula is something like "A republic is a state in the Russian Federation that has the full extent of state powers, except for those explicitly relegated to the federal authorities by the constitution of the Russian Federation." So it's a little like a tiny little nation in the middle of Russia, except not exactly.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #93821 on: January 13, 2016, 01:57:44 pm »

Ah, so its more akin to states within the USA, then, than the other divisions.
I make Spellcrafts!

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93822 on: January 13, 2016, 02:07:01 pm »

Apparently Americans spend 630$ A YEAR on average on lottery tickets.

As every dollar spend on average loses 0.47$ that is a total net loss of 35,000,000,000$

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2016/01/11/3737974/powerball-lotteries/

WTF
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #93823 on: January 13, 2016, 02:11:36 pm »

I wonder if America suffers particularly heavily from the "stupidity tax", compared to other countries, then.
One wheel short of a wagon

Antioch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93824 on: January 13, 2016, 02:21:47 pm »

I wonder if America suffers particularly heavily from the "stupidity tax", compared to other countries, then.

Well not worse than the UK apparently, they spent £416 a year on average.
You finish ripping the human corpse of Sigmund into pieces.
This raw flesh tastes delicious!
Pages: 1 ... 6253 6254 [6255] 6256 6257 ... 10983