Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12997592 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #405 on: June 06, 2011, 07:14:33 pm »

Well, I already cracked it. And there is no information on it at all. Which lends itself to the theory I made it well drunk.

Of course, that is pretty hard seeing how I have never been drunk. Never really had anything that would make me forget something.

It has been years since I have last been in a hallucinatory state.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 06, 2011, 08:14:52 pm »

It has been years since I have last been in a hallucinatory state.
As far as you know. Remember, amnesia is a very convenient excuse for almost all situations.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 06, 2011, 08:27:19 pm »

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 06, 2011, 08:30:08 pm »

I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
Or would you? its amnesia.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 06, 2011, 08:31:11 pm »

Cript, I swear that the more of your posts I read the less I understand you.

This is the Inverse Criptfiend Law.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 06, 2011, 08:38:22 pm »

That thread was... wow, I went to register, but they still haven't replied to my registration application.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 07, 2011, 04:36:57 pm »

At some point today while I was in the warehouse, this crackhead comes into the front building and uses the bathroom. He spent 15 minutes in there, which was apparently spent smoking pot, as well as maybe pissing on the floor. He had thrown the ashes from his joint into the garbage, and then tried to flush the garbage bag down the toilet, clogging it. And these are the big Hefty bags, too. Then, he left the water on when he left.

Apparently, nobody checked the bathroom until the end of the day. This one guy who works there mopped that bathroom yesterday, and had to do it again.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 07, 2011, 04:40:40 pm »

This just in. Pot turns you into a massive, urinating jackass. Hipsters everywhere still want it legalized. Is this sane? 60 minutes reports tonight.

That was my WTF, and also a joke.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 07, 2011, 04:57:15 pm »

This just in. Pot turns you into a massive, urinating jackass. Hipsters everywhere still want it legalized. Is this sane? 60 minutes reports tonight.

I've been around drunk people and I've been around stoned people and the stoned people tend to cause less property damage and are a bit more docile.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 07, 2011, 05:01:04 pm »

THIS JUST IN

We're scraping the bottom here. Did you know that this local woman has a dog the size of a horse? Did you know sixty billion Americans die from bee stings every year? What else will you find out by watching this program?

FIND OUT MORE ON SIXTY MINUTES, TONIGHT AT 11

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 07, 2011, 05:09:22 pm »

THIS JUST IN

We're scraping the bottom here. Did you know that this local woman has a dog the size of a horse? Did you know sixty billion Americans die from bee stings every year? What else will you find out by watching this program?

FIND OUT MORE ON SIXTY MINUTES, TONIGHT AT 11

Ah, 60 Minutes.  They had Bernanke on a couple of months ago and he said that they could contain inflation by raising interest rates within a time frame of 15 minutes if he needed to.  That was a serious WTF moment for me.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 07, 2011, 05:17:30 pm »

I've been around drunk people and I've been around stoned people and the stoned people tend to cause less property damage and are a bit more docile.
Well, this guy has a history of problems. The main boss of my job told me a story of this same guy showing up at one of the outreaches with his pants down. My boss offered the guy his belt to secure his pants, and he threatened to shoot him. Now, the five cops who were there helping handing out food had already surrounded him to block him from the public view, and one of them couldn't help asking "Where do you keep your gun?".
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 07, 2011, 05:45:47 pm »

Don't crackheads tend to smoke crack instead of pot?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 07, 2011, 08:55:22 pm »

My dog went out on a walk. Well on the walk, he jumped up and caught a low flying bird. Just gulped the fucker down.

When he got back home, he laid down and vomited it up, presumably so he could eat it as his leisure.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 07, 2011, 10:03:35 pm »

Everything on this thread. All of it.

Posting to watch, mostly.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 10973