Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995854 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #2265 on: October 28, 2011, 11:56:12 pm »

People with disabilities (i.e. the people who it was designed for).
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: October 28, 2011, 11:57:42 pm »

And that's fine. Putting it's activation keycode in such an annoying position is not, and makes me desire to destroy Microsoft through the force of my hatred.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: October 29, 2011, 05:20:14 am »

He was too busy hauling it to the stockpile to use it as a flotation device.

His corpse is still firmly at the bottom of that river along with the oak log he was carrying while drowning.... Who chooses to drown. It's too stupid in too many ways to be real.... :P

You could say he...

8)

Made a splash with his wood.

On StickyKeys: I share the sentiments within that video, except instead of RAGE it was Super Meat Boy that got, well, stuck, with StickyKeys. Also, it's the shift key, not control.

Your entire post, from "made a splash with his wood," to "stickykeys" ended up just being a penis joke....
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: October 29, 2011, 06:06:26 am »

And that's fine. Putting it's activation keycode in such an annoying position is not, and makes me desire to destroy Microsoft through the force of my hatred.
You do realize StickyKeys can be disabled, right?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: October 29, 2011, 10:37:46 am »

HOW!? TELLL MEEEEEE!!!!!
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: October 29, 2011, 10:40:28 am »

Force it to pop up, then click on the disable thing. I'd more specific, but I can't get it to come up.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: October 29, 2011, 07:33:15 pm »

Force it to pop up, then click on the disable thing. I'd more specific, but I can't get it to come up.

Simply hold down the shift key for an extended period of time and occasionally press it while doing so on most windows machines. (worked for me)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:13 pm »

My heart is beating fast, yet nothing is going on and im tired. I better not be having a fucking heart attack :P
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: October 30, 2011, 12:42:09 am »

HOW!? TELLL MEEEEEE!!!!!
What version of Windows are you on?
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: October 30, 2011, 12:46:36 am »

Leaned back in my chair. Heard the Japanese bamboo-hitting/woodblock type noise.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: October 30, 2011, 12:53:23 am »

I just watched a commercial that said "The erotic network channel will fill your home with love and happiness."

What?...
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: October 30, 2011, 01:35:29 am »

No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 10973