Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 913 914 [915] 916 917 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13005754 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #13710 on: August 11, 2012, 09:05:18 am »

Okay, serious question: what is up with SS13 and drama? It seems all I ever hear are stories about things like this where people get really worked up for seemingly trivial things.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13711 on: August 11, 2012, 09:12:47 am »

Oh yeah, just remembered: My grandmother's started swearing lately. Which is really, really weird. And funny.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13712 on: August 11, 2012, 09:14:04 am »

Okay, serious question: what is up with SS13 and drama? It seems all I ever hear are stories about things like this where people get really worked up for seemingly trivial things.
That... that probably answers your question, really. Not to say all drama is overblown, but... most? Yeah. Most. People getting tangled up over whatever, more interested in victory (or at least whoever's tangled up on th'ostensibly other side not coming out ahead) than resolution or whatev'. Something like that.

I'unno, drama gives me a headache. When I encounter it in real life, I tend to dip and let the situation self implode, because m'not dealing with that shit. Folks want to wreck themselves over whatever instead of trying to work through or around it? Alright, go for it. Wisdom to know th'difference.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #13713 on: August 11, 2012, 11:19:36 am »

Oh the stuff I see at the ER.,..
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13714 on: August 11, 2012, 11:46:15 am »

Oh yeah, just remembered: My grandmother's started swearing lately. Which is really, really weird. And funny.

Like a whole lot, and pretty much spontaneously? Or just kinda dropping f-bombs every so often? Cuz the first one could be a very serious issue.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #13715 on: August 11, 2012, 11:54:45 am »

cat, stop tsitting on m kuboad. dammit, keboad.

it is eall had to find tge kes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13716 on: August 11, 2012, 11:57:34 am »

... Especially when you're only using one hand to begin with! *Ba-dum tish!* Ahem, sorry.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13717 on: August 11, 2012, 11:58:42 am »

All hail our feline compagnions overlords.

My cat likes to use me, my keyboard and my monitor to jump on the fridge.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13718 on: August 11, 2012, 11:59:08 am »

The remake of Persona 4 has a social link for
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
. Welp, now I've seen everything. *shoots self*

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13719 on: August 11, 2012, 12:01:06 pm »

By the way, don't go searching out any information on that Social Link. There is a very big spoiler concerning it even if you've played Persona 4 before. I ran across it accidentally and was quite saddened.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13720 on: August 11, 2012, 12:02:41 pm »

Like a whole lot, and pretty much spontaneously? Or just kinda dropping f-bombs every so often? Cuz the first one could be a very serious issue.

Well, it's every now and again. And she hasn't really stepped up to the F-bomb level yet. It's mostly lesser curse words ATM.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13721 on: August 11, 2012, 12:07:25 pm »

Well, it's every now and again. And she hasn't really stepped up to the F-bomb level yet. It's mostly lesser curse words ATM.

Okay, cool. No need to panic or worry if its like that, but from what I understand, spontaneous and prolific cursing can be a sign of brain tumors. o.O So I was kinda worried about your grandma for a second there, which is wierd, as I've never met her. From what you say, she's probably just thinking your old enough to hear it now, or something similar.

Warning: This user is not a medical professional. This user does not know about medically stuff. If you suspect something may be wrong, get it checked out, don't listen to me.
He's fucking with us.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13722 on: August 11, 2012, 12:09:37 pm »

By the way, don't go searching out any information on that Social Link. There is a very big spoiler concerning it even if you've played Persona 4 before. I ran across it accidentally and was quite saddened.
Toooo laaaaateeee.

I don't mind spoilers and even know of the Aeon link.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13723 on: August 11, 2012, 12:34:39 pm »

I just read The Incident.

Wat

WAT
You just now read it? I read it before I even registered. So I read it before you registered. Because we registered on the same day. Within three hours of each other, in fact.
You read it after being exposed to the horrors of the forum for a year and were still scarred by it? Do you ignore most DF topics or something?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13724 on: August 11, 2012, 12:41:45 pm »

Which one is this?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 913 914 [915] 916 917 ... 10974