Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13183492 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #35730 on: August 01, 2013, 02:53:44 am »

I heard the director for 2001 A Space Odessy tried to do something different and weird, and it didn't work out.  Probably because that director sucked. The sequel, 2010 Odyssey Two is WAY better, though a little campy at the end.
Stanley Kubrick DEFINITELY doesn't suck. This isn't a fanboy reaction either, as he was a pretty influential and important director. The entire thing did "work out" though, as a majority of the long scenes without much going on is when they show the spaceships (which were pretty damn good special effects for its time, and it's obvious why they'd want to spend a lot of time focusing on it) and the beginning (which wasn't even that long.) Did you even watch the movie?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:55:44 am by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35731 on: August 01, 2013, 02:55:03 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouiDKPYV_zI
wut
It's fairly obvious to me that something is going to happen in 77 days. It's like The Ring, only she's too lazy to kill you in 7 days.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #35732 on: August 01, 2013, 02:57:47 am »

I heard the director for 2001 A Space Odessy tried to do something different and weird, and it didn't work out.  Probably because that director sucked. The sequel, 2010 Odyssey Two is WAY better, though a little campy at the end.
Stanley Kubrick DEFINITELY doesn't suck. This isn't a fanboy reaction either, as he was a pretty influential and important director. The entire thing did workout though, as a majority of the long scenes without much going on is when they show the spaceships (which were pretty damn good special effects for its time, and it's obvious why they'd want to spend a lot of time focusing on it) and the beginning (which wasn't even that long.) Did you even watch the movie?
I'm not complaining; I'm just griping because I fell asleep every time I watched it and I want to watch the rest of it. I've seen the Shining and A Clockwork Orange. Kubrick doesn't suck.
He's just artsy.
So goddamn artsy.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35734 on: August 01, 2013, 03:18:59 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouiDKPYV_zI
wut
It's fairly obvious to me that something is going to happen in 77 days. It's like The Ring, only she's too lazy to kill you in 7 days.
http://77days.wikia.com/wiki/Pronounciation_Book_Conspiracy_Wiki
Well then I'm going to be spending the entirety of September hiding with a rifle now. Or, you know i could be overreacting but where's the fun in thinking that?
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35735 on: August 01, 2013, 03:22:40 am »

Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35736 on: August 01, 2013, 03:30:50 am »

Um... My birthday is on September 24th.

My 20th one, in fact. @_@
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #35737 on: August 01, 2013, 03:35:54 am »

Descan confirmed for antichrist.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35738 on: August 01, 2013, 03:37:10 am »

Wait, I just read one of the theories that basically is the most plausible. This is just a promo for a book being written and released in a few months.

fuck
Welcome to Reality.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #35739 on: August 01, 2013, 03:52:31 am »

The static in the videos, if graphed, has created various triangles. Triangles. Tri equals 3.

I think you all know what this means.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #35740 on: August 01, 2013, 03:54:09 am »

Wait, I just read one of the theories that basically is the most plausible. This is just a promo for a book being written and released in a few months.

fuck

It would have been brilliant if it wasn't a promo at all. September comes and... nothing. Soon, some event makes the news and people connect it to the date in the videos, boom, instant interest.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #35741 on: August 01, 2013, 03:55:35 am »

The static in the videos, if graphed, has created various triangles. Triangles. Tri equals 3.

Dan Brown is behind all this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #35742 on: August 01, 2013, 04:24:33 am »

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #35743 on: August 01, 2013, 04:30:36 am »

Stanley Kubrick DEFINITELY doesn't suck. This isn't a fanboy reaction either, as he was a pretty influential and important director. The entire thing did workout though, as a majority of the long scenes without much going on is when they show the spaceships (which were pretty damn good special effects for its time, and it's obvious why they'd want to spend a lot of time focusing on it) and the beginning (which wasn't even that long.) Did you even watch the movie?
I'm not complaining; I'm just griping because I fell asleep every time I watched it and I want to watch the rest of it. I've seen the Shining and A Clockwork Orange. Kubrick doesn't suck.
He's just artsy.
So goddamn artsy.
I tried watching it once.

There were only monkeys. I got confused. Must be wrong torrent. Stopped watching.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #35744 on: August 01, 2013, 05:35:53 am »

He's just artsy.
So goddamn artsy.
I tried watching it once.

There were only monkeys. I got confused. Must be wrong torrent. Stopped watching.
HNNNNNNNNNG
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 2381 2382 [2383] 2384 2385 ... 10983