Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3006 3007 [3008] 3009 3010 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12998294 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #45105 on: March 03, 2014, 05:42:16 pm »

I imagine that my Redguard character in Skyrim got convicted of horse riding while black (HRWB).
"Man, those Imperials just took one look at me and thought I was with that horsethief." :V

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45106 on: March 03, 2014, 05:42:24 pm »

Well, in Skyrim, you're considered as a rebel, so it can make sense. Not sure about the others.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45107 on: March 03, 2014, 05:43:05 pm »

It's probably the crime of inconveniencing someone important.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45108 on: March 03, 2014, 05:43:50 pm »

I remember a few playthroughs of Morrowind where I had to sneak through towns at all costs. If your bounty gets high enough the guards will refuse to arrest you, saying that you had a death warrant.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #45109 on: March 03, 2014, 05:53:25 pm »

Well, Oblivion at one point might imply you are convicted for necrophilia. So... still want to find out about Morrowind?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45110 on: March 03, 2014, 05:54:28 pm »

Well, Oblivion at one point might imply you are convicted for necrophilia. So... still want to find out about Morrowind?
This is what you get for TBagging, kids.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #45111 on: March 03, 2014, 05:55:15 pm »

This is what you get for TBagging, kids.
Its worse than murder.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #45112 on: March 03, 2014, 05:55:46 pm »

<Playername>, you are charged with ... is this correct bailiff? It says you have committed "all of the crimes". Alright, send him to Morrowind. Next!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45113 on: March 03, 2014, 05:58:29 pm »

I looked it up. Turns out that's nowhere near as horrifying as the incredibly uncanny Oblivion faces. Those things will haunt my dreams.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #45114 on: March 03, 2014, 06:32:03 pm »

The German family that was seeking asylum in the United States because the teachers were encouraging occultism in the children at school and it is against the law to homeschool in Germany was turned down. The Supreme Court declined to hear the case. As a formerly homeschooled person, I am extremely worried by the precedent this sets.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45115 on: March 03, 2014, 06:39:17 pm »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45116 on: March 03, 2014, 06:50:04 pm »

The German family that was seeking asylum in the United States because the teachers were encouraging occultism in the children at school and it is against the law to homeschool in Germany was turned down. The Supreme Court declined to hear the case. As a formerly homeschooled person, I am extremely worried by the precedent this sets.

My fellow Mericans.  Science is an occult teaching.  I cannot in good conscious allow our children to be taught this blasphemy anymore.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #45117 on: March 03, 2014, 06:52:57 pm »

encouraging occultism
Wat.
As I understand it, some kids were doing occult-y things on the playground. The teachers thought it was funny, so they brought the kids materials and books and whatnot.
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45118 on: March 03, 2014, 07:00:10 pm »

encouraging occultism
Wat.
As I understand it, some kids were doing occult-y things on the playground. The teachers thought it was funny, so they brought the kids materials and books and whatnot.
I don't see the problem. It's just a school group/club/[word that means the thing I'm trying to say] if it's backed by the school in an official capacity, and if it was personal from the students to the pupils then it's not an issue of the school.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #45119 on: March 03, 2014, 07:08:42 pm »

encouraging occultism
Wat.
I don't see the problem. It's just a school group/club/[word that means the thing I'm trying to say].
The thing is, the teachers were actually encouraging it. In addition, they objected to explicit sex ed, which apparently actually included the German equivalent of the F-bomb. 
It really boils down to this family wanting the freedom to educate their children according to their beliefs. Germany suppresses homeschooling in the first place for anti-religious reasons, and the United States of America supposedly ensures religious freedom.
Actually, they were originally granted asylum. The ICE appealed the case a few years later.
Pages: 1 ... 3006 3007 [3008] 3009 3010 ... 10973