Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3030 3031 [3032] 3033 3034 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12997356 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #45465 on: March 10, 2014, 12:49:30 pm »

Your last name is Nosferatu?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45466 on: March 10, 2014, 12:58:24 pm »

Nope. Guess again.

It's been mentioned on the Fire Emblem on Forums OOC thread.

THIS IS CREEPING ME OUT.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #45467 on: March 10, 2014, 01:05:19 pm »

I rolled my swivel chair towards the window, and one of the wheels inadvertently hit the power button on my power strip and shut off the computer.  Now that's a weird omen.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #45468 on: March 10, 2014, 01:08:46 pm »

I rolled my swivel chair towards the window, and one of the wheels inadvertently hit the power button on my power strip and shut off the computer.  Now that's a weird DWARVEN omen.

Fixed it for you.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45469 on: March 10, 2014, 02:52:24 pm »

Apparently my last name is a spell from Fire Emblem.

Now I have to go find out what Fire Emblem is exactly.
I didn't know Immaterial was a spell in FE.

Unless that's your first name.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45470 on: March 10, 2014, 03:06:10 pm »

Well, I had a rather strange dream. It was that I was playing a game of D&D with friends, an oddity to begin with seeing as I have no fucking clue how the hell D&D works. Continuing on, for some reason, my character was named, of all things, "Jesus".

He was a grizzly bear.

Made out of solid beer.

He spent the whole of combat convincing enemies to walk into enclosed spaces.

Why? Because his sole ability was that, if someone enters an enclosed space, he could seal it perfectly and instantly perform a closed-room murder. In addition to that, when the clawed and mauled corpse is inevitably found, it would always, for some obscure reason, be naked and any autopsy or autopsy-equivalent performed upon it would indicate that the cause of death was AIDS. Throat clawed out? AIDS did it. Cleanly bisected? AIDS of course. Vivisected, gutted, mauled, perforated, torn to shreds and clawed for good measure? Without a doubt, the symptoms of AIDS.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45471 on: March 10, 2014, 03:09:14 pm »

"Jesus made of frozen beer/Closed room murder grizzly bear" sounds like deleted lyrics from Beck's "Loser".
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #45472 on: March 10, 2014, 03:10:07 pm »

This is the best dream ever and you are truly dwarven now let's get an illustrator.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45473 on: March 10, 2014, 03:19:18 pm »

Well, I had a rather strange dream. It was that I was playing a game of D&D with friends, an oddity to begin with seeing as I have no fucking clue how the hell D&D works. Continuing on, for some reason, my character was named, of all things, "Jesus".

He was a grizzly bear.

Made out of solid beer.

Why? Because his sole ability was that, if someone enters an enclosed space, he could seal it perfectly and instantly perform a closed-room murder. In addition to that, when the clawed and mauled corpse is inevitably found, it would always, for some obscure reason, be naked and any autopsy or autopsy-equivalent performed upon it would indicate that the cause of death was AIDS. Throat clawed out? AIDS did it. Cleanly bisected? AIDS of course. Vivisected, gutted, mauled, perforated, torn to shreds and clawed for good measure? Without a doubt, the symptoms of AIDS.

I know I haven't been participating in this discussion, but can I sig this whole thing?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #45474 on: March 10, 2014, 03:26:25 pm »

oh god flying spaghetti monster that is hilarious

my tear channels are going ballistic

can barely type

laughing too hard

*passes out*
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45475 on: March 10, 2014, 03:26:52 pm »

He was a grizzly bear.

Made out of solid beer.

I know I haven't been participating in this discussion, but can I sig this whole thing?
Sure :D
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45476 on: March 10, 2014, 03:29:55 pm »

-snip-

You need to have a warning before that post to prevent people from accidently reading it while they are in class/in a lecture/in a meeting/being watched by their boss/hiding from a murderer/etc.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45477 on: March 10, 2014, 03:30:17 pm »

Empiricist, you have probably the best subconscious.  10/10, would get mauled by a bear in a tiny room again.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45478 on: March 10, 2014, 03:30:34 pm »

For normal people that's material for 6-7 epic weird dreams, you know?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45479 on: March 10, 2014, 03:48:34 pm »

And done.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 3030 3031 [3032] 3033 3034 ... 10973