Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3042 3043 [3044] 3045 3046 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995282 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #45645 on: March 13, 2014, 01:00:08 am »

My moustache is still at the wispy/barely visible stage, for some reason... it's grown a bit longer before, but this time it's stalled here.
Might be the stupid hot weather. :-\ I wish I could grow a beard. Hair seems to grow only in patches on my face- I can grow good sideburns, but then there'll just be scattered hair growing along my cheeks and jaw, two large tufts on the corners of my chin that grow twice as fast as everything else, and a bald patch right in the middle of my chin. And a carefully-cultivated patch right below my bottom lip.
It makes me sad. I wanted to do a Wyatt Earp or Eddie Riggs... :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #45646 on: March 13, 2014, 01:10:33 am »

I feel pretty similar. I can grow a great goatee+mustache combo… and that's about it. It's a lack that is made doubly so in a college with a lumberjack mascot where people take pride in having exceptionally full lumberjack-esque beards. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

tompliss

• Bay Watcher
  • Goodbye ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45647 on: March 13, 2014, 03:26:54 am »

I feel pretty similar. I can grow a great goatee+mustache combo… and that's about it.
You're doomed to be evil, then.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #45648 on: March 13, 2014, 03:42:26 am »

I have 26 posts in the actual DF boards in two threads.

Also, I apparently post a lot around 4:00 and late at night. Totally inaccurate.

*Is writing this at 11:00*
Timezones, bruh
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45649 on: March 13, 2014, 07:11:29 am »

Stumbled upon this when looking for something entirely else:
This above video, “IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN”, is about to change the course of World History.
Haven't really watched the video, but the article seems to be dead serious, also about Obama being the antichrist.

Surprised this hasn't ended :P

* Iceblaster says, his unknowledge of anything current news wise showing.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45650 on: March 13, 2014, 09:14:02 am »

This above video, “IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN”, is about to change the course of World History.
Haven't really watched the video, but the article seems to be dead serious, also about Obama being the antichrist.
My brother laps up this sort of shit.  Right now, he totally believes Obama is the antichrist.  If someone shows him that video, he will probably believe it too.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #45651 on: March 13, 2014, 09:16:49 am »

My brother laps up this sort of shit.  Right now, he totally believes Obama is the antichrist.  If someone shows him that video, he will probably believe it too.
That video is hilarious. My hand is now testifying against Michelle Obama every time I look at them.

Apparently.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45652 on: March 13, 2014, 09:40:40 am »

Part of me feels there is quite a bit of hyperbole.

Assuming that Michelle IS a man, for the sake of the article, I really doubt it will "change the course of World History"

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #45653 on: March 13, 2014, 09:41:24 am »

Apparently every strong woman is a man.

I wonder if whoever made all that up thinks I am a woman :x

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45654 on: March 13, 2014, 09:49:47 am »

Apparently every strong woman is a man.

I wonder if whoever made all that up thinks I am a woman :x

They are using the "man hand" aspect. Which I believe is a thing but I don't know enough about it to really comment.

Well except it isn't "Man hands" that give you away, it is man fingers... and not the whole finger... just the tip

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45655 on: March 13, 2014, 10:13:26 am »

Yet again when I open up the latest page of this thread, it makes me wonder what the heck I just walked in on.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45656 on: March 13, 2014, 10:16:20 am »

Just like me after a few hours after I make an off handed comment/observation :P

/unfunny humor

XXSockXX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45657 on: March 13, 2014, 10:19:01 am »

Part of me feels there is quite a bit of hyperbole.

Assuming that Michelle IS a man, for the sake of the article, I really doubt it will "change the course of World History"
The author(s)? seem quite sure of it:
And so how, is this above video, “IRREFUTABLE PROOF that Michelle Obama IS A MAN”, about to change the course of World History? – you might be asking.  It is really quite simple: All of Heaven is watching and waiting to see what the Citizens of the United States of America will do, now that they have been formally introduced to their new “Queen”.  Will they choose to tolerate ‘the Queen of Sodom’ ruling over them, just as the Sodomites and Gomorrites did?  If so, the course of world events will change for the worse.  Or, will they prefer to fraternally correct their Commander and Chief, by reminding him that he has broken his Oath of Office so many times, that he is now by that very fact, impeached! – and remind “Michelle”, that he is in no way qualified to be ‘the First Lady of the United States’, for obvious reasons.  This second choice, will change the course of world events, and the course of human history, for the better. We will see how this turning point in American History plays out.  But as these events unfold, one thing is for certain: the United States of America, is now the textbook definition of An Absolute Monarchy!  Congratulations America on your new form of Government!

They even list 8 possibilities the US could react to this revelation. My personal guess is 8. ignore, maybe also 9. LMAO.

I don't usually seek out this kind of crazy shit, but this one really gave me a good laugh.
I would normally think this must be satire, but their other articles seem to be meant as serious too and are at least related to real news.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45658 on: March 13, 2014, 11:28:05 am »

I'm suddenly sad that nobody lets me punch people anymore.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45659 on: March 13, 2014, 11:31:36 am »

I'm suddenly sad that nobody lets me punch people anymore.
Amateur Boxing. Punch people for fun and profit!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 3042 3043 [3044] 3045 3046 ... 10973