Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3503 3504 [3505] 3506 3507 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12999232 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #52560 on: June 27, 2014, 10:50:40 am »

Oh you mean there are still people who HAVEN'T figured out their subconscious is a scary person who will hijack their brain nightly?
My subconscious isn't a scary person that hijacks my brain nightly. It's a nice dream critter that tells me amazing stories and amusing/interesting scenarios on a near-daily basis.

It just... goes cribblyhumping insane gets a little odd, occasionally.

Oh, it has to be nice with you so you don't figure out what it's ACTUALLY doing...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #52561 on: June 27, 2014, 10:57:05 am »

Well, if it's planning something it's definitely taking the long-run view on it. I've been having 99+% wonderful dreams for better than two decades, almost entirely unbroken. My dream brain, by all accounts, loves me.

Maybe it just hates everyone else? Could be using me as a staging ground to run campaigns against other dreamscapes.

In which case, well. Sucks to be you folks. I'd apologize for my dream brain's actions but first I would have to feel bad about it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #52562 on: June 27, 2014, 11:22:39 am »

Well, if it's planning something it's definitely taking the long-run view on it. I've been having 99+% wonderful dreams for better than two decades, almost entirely unbroken. My dream brain, by all accounts, loves me.

Maybe it just hates everyone else? Could be using me as a staging ground to run campaigns against other dreamscapes.

In which case, well. Sucks to be you folks. I'd apologize for my dream brain's actions but first I would have to feel bad about it.

Ha, lucky you. My subconscious must hate me. For most of my life I had no dreams at all, and when I do, they are either disturbingly... surreal? No, that suggests more 'trippy' than what I mean, it's more 'disjointed and illogical', nightmares, or if they are happy they end midway through, unfinished.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52563 on: June 27, 2014, 01:12:15 pm »

* LordSlowpoke cat scans scrdest

the results are in and i am happy to inform you that you are a cat

* LordSlowpoke dumps scrdest into a shipping container of tuna

* scrdest purrs.

E: Wikipedia page on Human Gait has a MANUAL on how to fucking WALK.
I now want to raise a child using nothing but wikipedia pages.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52564 on: June 27, 2014, 01:15:04 pm »

* scrdest purrs.

this is why canada needs to make it legal for descans to abduct children at random

first nations style

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52565 on: June 27, 2014, 01:15:22 pm »

* scrdest purrs.

*Descan shows the kid the page "How to Read"
Kid: "Well, shit."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52566 on: June 27, 2014, 01:17:29 pm »

I should probably never be allowed a child, actually. >_>

I have too much urge to experiment, I'd probably see if one of them could get through life with half his weight countered by helium balloons or something.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52567 on: June 27, 2014, 01:19:22 pm »

start kickstarter to buy descan a child from buttfuckistan and deliver it to his doorstep y/y

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #52568 on: June 27, 2014, 01:20:44 pm »

To be fair to that manual, it's not unknown for folks to have to re-learn (or learn to begin with) how to walk. The bits that normally make that fairly autonomous get messed up, from time to time.

Plus there's other considerations, of course. A lot of people (most definitely myself included) walk fairly sub-optimally, from what I understand. Walking's a lot like breathing, really. There's a lot more to it than most folks really give much thought to, despite th'fact that giving it some thought could net some pretty nice dividends to their general livability situation.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #52569 on: June 27, 2014, 01:37:53 pm »

start kickstarter to buy descan a child from buttfuckistan and deliver it to his doorstep y/y
y

Mustard Elemental

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52570 on: June 27, 2014, 02:10:25 pm »

I'm usually used to youtube's suggested videos bar being batshit insane but when i'm looking through bravely default's soundtrack and a video for the soundtrack of a game with "Intellectual Rapist" in the title turns up i think thats enough for one day.
The military is all gathered in one huge mass on top of the ramp to the mountaintop, where the entrance is. Apparently they spend their time taking potshots at owls, pushing babies off the ledge, and giggling.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #52571 on: June 27, 2014, 02:17:53 pm »

Ha, lucky you. My subconscious must hate me. For most of my life I had no dreams at all, and when I do, they are either disturbingly... surreal? No, that suggests more 'trippy' than what I mean, it's more 'disjointed and illogical', nightmares, or if they are happy they end midway through, unfinished.

That's exactly what my subconscious has been doing to me. I only started remembering dreams other than nightmares that legitimately wake me after I started taking my antidepressants, and now my head is full of ridiculous shit I have to unravel every morning.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52572 on: June 27, 2014, 02:23:13 pm »

My dreams are a playground of endless narratives where I can alter undesired outcomes through sheer force of will.

Also bakeries.

Because I can taste in my dreams, and my subconscious knows what it wants, which is apparently unlimited free imaginary baked goods three times a week.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #52573 on: June 27, 2014, 02:29:59 pm »

Unlimited access to baked goods would be awesome. My sister in law works at a bakery, but she never brings us anything good.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #52574 on: June 27, 2014, 02:37:02 pm »

Damn you people with good dreams. I rarely have dreams, and when I do it's either forgotten seconds after waking up, or nightmares about falling, which is a phobia I have.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 3503 3504 [3505] 3506 3507 ... 10974