Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3694 3695 [3696] 3697 3698 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13169973 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #55425 on: August 01, 2014, 05:36:31 pm »

The entire US is pretentious :P

Well, what else can you expect from THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD?!?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #55426 on: August 01, 2014, 06:51:28 pm »

So, this is something I didn't really know how I felt about, so I defaulted to the WTF thread.

I downloaded the PDF rules for Pokémon Tabletop United, because I thought it sounded pretty cool. Unfortunately, the thing is CHOCK FULL of weeaboo artwork that makes you feel kinda stupid reading it and also kinda distracts you from looking at the actual information. I got by, of course.

Of course, it is THIS VERY MOMENT that my mom starts just wandering around in the hallway, doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And I know that if she sees what I'm reading, while she won't just randomly kick me off the computer or anything, I just KNOW that it'll provoke useless random questions and waste my time. So I revert to checking Bay12 threads I don't really care about at the moment until she stops her random hallway-wandering, at which point I get a SPLIT EFFING SECOND to look at the pdf before she just wanders back into the hallway.

Spoiler: Rant (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:57:00 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #55427 on: August 01, 2014, 07:02:44 pm »

I don't see anything wrong with the artwork?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55428 on: August 01, 2014, 07:03:55 pm »

My parents get on edge with anime-style art, for some reason; therefore, basically every picture in that thing would provoke a question.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #55429 on: August 01, 2014, 07:05:16 pm »

well I was referring to
Unfortunately, the thing is CHOCK FULL of weeaboo artwork that makes you feel kinda stupid reading it and also kinda distracts you from looking at the actual information. I got by, of course.

I downloaded it just now and as far as fanart goes the art looks very high quality, though theres a couple rough ones here and there
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:08:41 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55430 on: August 01, 2014, 07:08:25 pm »

...Solution: get iPod, browse internet on there when you can't use your computer?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55431 on: August 01, 2014, 07:09:46 pm »

well I was referring to
Unfortunately, the thing is CHOCK FULL of weeaboo artwork that makes you feel kinda stupid reading it and also kinda distracts you from looking at the actual information. I got by, of course.
Oh, that line.

For some reason, looking at things that other people would give you an odd look for like "WTF is that?", e.g. the artwork in that book, makes me feel odd. And judged by other people.
...Solution: get iPod, browse internet on there when you can't use your computer?
No me gusta Manzana.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55432 on: August 01, 2014, 07:10:26 pm »

iPods have horrid screen resolutions though. If you want to mobile browse the internet you want a tablet of some sort. Or a laptop.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55433 on: August 01, 2014, 07:15:17 pm »

No me gusta Manzana.

...So? If you feel that strongly about it, get some other kind of mobile internet-capable device. ::)
Sheesh.
Booze is Life for Yoink

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55434 on: August 01, 2014, 07:20:47 pm »

one of those fabricated retards who play on their xbox for a day straight that they're always talking about on facebook.
Tell them that the average "hardcore" (more than an hour a day,) gamer is between 30-38, works a full time job, and has two kids, depending on who you survey.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55435 on: August 01, 2014, 08:15:28 pm »

one of those fabricated retards who play on their xbox for a day straight that they're always talking about on facebook.
Tell them that the average "hardcore" (more than an hour a day,) gamer is between 30-38, works a full time job, and has two kids, depending on who you survey.
Ahaha, that won't work.

They still think that they're just toys. Mentioning the prospect of the new Pokémon games coming out to my dad prompted the response, "Don't you have enough video games?"

No me gusta Manzana.

...So? If you feel that strongly about it, get some other kind of mobile internet-capable device. ::)
Sheesh.

I still don't trust the people who make those devices.

I also can't afford them.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55436 on: August 01, 2014, 08:19:43 pm »

Ahaha, that won't work.

They still think that they're just toys. Mentioning the prospect of the new Pokémon games coming out to my dad prompted the response, "Don't you have enough video games?"
I battle that every day, man. Every day. Call them out if they buy books or movies (or play Facebook games!) as they're all entertainment media.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55437 on: August 01, 2014, 08:20:50 pm »

Ahaha, that won't work.

No me gusta Manzana.

Sheesh.

I still don't trust the people who make those devices.

I also can't afford them.
Did your parents buy your sister's iPod? Can't you guilt them into buying you one, too? *shrug*
Not sure how not 'trusting' them comes into the equation. I don't trust the sweatshop workers who make my underwear, yet I still stick my nude, sweaty self into them every day. I haven't died. Yet.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55438 on: August 01, 2014, 08:31:13 pm »

...You stick your nude, sweaty self into sweatshop workers?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55439 on: August 01, 2014, 08:33:22 pm »

No, that's probably Objective.

Anyway, I don't really understand that mindset. What, does he think you're just collecting video games, and any old video to add to it will do? :I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 3694 3695 [3696] 3697 3698 ... 10983