Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5449 5450 [5451] 5452 5453 ... 9860

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 5980939 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #81750 on: August 01, 2015, 12:57:49 am »

GAME BALANCE

(red circles are where it actually hits, yellow is where he can get hit)

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #81751 on: August 01, 2015, 02:15:00 am »

GAME BALANCE

(red circles are where it actually hits, yellow is where he can get hit)
The sword isn't fully covered by the red and the end of the slide is a headbutt :P

Swallowing is painful so I decide to look at the back of my throat with a flashlight. Something that looks like a canker sore is sitting next to my uvula, weird but I do SOP and apply salt directly to it. "This is going to be hell-" "WTF?" The least painful application of salt I've ever experienced.
Performing oral sex is like thinking rationally: all humans are technically capable of doing so, but most can't do it well and few choose to do so on a daily basis.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • It floats you
    • View Profile
« Reply #81752 on: August 01, 2015, 02:17:17 am »

You guys wanton display of potential book cruelty is... Distressing. To say the absolute least and nicest.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81753 on: August 01, 2015, 02:19:54 am »

Ok so I finished "The Hot Chick" and it was an Interesting experience

Because on the one hand most of it was searing hot bad, and none of the characters acted like human beings. Like when the movie was bad, it was REALLY bad.

But then out of the blue the movie occasionally dipped towards good or even managed to for a few brief moments become legitimately good with properly set up character and even jokes before suddenly blitzing towards bad all over again. I mean like things you would have seen in a good movie. (a lot like Click, except not as good). Heck even many of the bad jokes had potential if handled by a competent director, and a few were legitimately funny (like... three).

It kind of makes me wish I could go to an alternate universe where the movie happens to be good. Instead of the painfully terrible movie it was.

Which in many ways is worse then if it was just flat out bad.

STILL better then Lost Continent... the movie about mountain climbing where someone says "Lets take a 30 minute break" and that LITERALLY happens on screen.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • It floats you
    • View Profile
« Reply #81754 on: August 01, 2015, 02:23:45 am »

Okay I wasn't going to bite, but if Neonivek keeps on going about it...

Dude why the fuck are you critiquing movies starring Rob Schneider? Why the fuck are you watching movies with Rob Schneider in them AT ALL? Just... Just... Hrrnnnggggg.

You know there's bee nests you can stick your dick into outside right? That's a way faster way to inflict that much pain on yourself!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81755 on: August 01, 2015, 02:29:28 am »

I had to my younger sister suggested it >_< which means she wants to talk about it later.

Even then I hate leaving things half finished...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81756 on: August 01, 2015, 02:40:42 am »

Siblings really are the worst.

Were it one of my family members coercing me into watching it, I'd be concerned she organized it exclusively to get to me.
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81757 on: August 01, 2015, 02:41:21 am »

Does someone have an explanation for this?

Because I don't. It looks like they're trying to get rid of the stripes, but they can't possibly be that stupid/poorly supplied.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 02:43:54 am by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #81758 on: August 01, 2015, 03:01:35 am »

It's Russia. Only possible explanation.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #81759 on: August 01, 2015, 05:33:23 am »

You guys wanton display of potential book cruelty is... Distressing. To say the absolute least and nicest.
Sometimes when you love a thing, and that thing is a book, you hurl it into a wall just to watch it fly :(

Seriously though they're generally pretty tough, surprisingly aerodynamic once you get some practice in, and often make the most amusing shapes when you toss them through the air. Books aren't made for throwing (usually), but it's a pleasing emergent property common to the medium *sage nod*

And I guess shoving them down stairs is okay, too. I never really had stairs to shove things down...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #81760 on: August 01, 2015, 06:16:29 am »

... that, on the other hand, is going too far. Books are to be loved, regardless of their rarity, even if you're setting one on fire and throwing it into someone's face. Especially then, for its noble sacrifice should be honored with great dignity.

In other news, problems with scaling enemies number N: When you encounter orcas in the town sewer.

Have to give these people's civil planners credit for being able to support an entire oceanic ecosystem under their city, though. That takes some hella' planning.
Ask not!
Ask!

Cinder

• Bay Watcher
  • This machine kills fascists.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81761 on: August 01, 2015, 06:19:18 am »

What, don't you have orcas and killer dishes in your town's sewers?
If you teleport to your bed, it's alcohol.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #81762 on: August 01, 2015, 06:21:59 am »

Last I checked my town doesn't even have a sewer, period, much less anything in it. Worst we'd get in it is alligators and deadly snakes, regardless.
Ask not!
Ask!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Celebrating one decade of existential crisis.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81763 on: August 01, 2015, 06:37:19 am »

So I disabled one of the themes on my Firefox for whatever reason and now all of my font defaults to some gross looking crap I don't even.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Bay 12 Blood Bowl I apparently host now.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONSUMES_VERMIN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81764 on: August 01, 2015, 06:51:36 am »

The community bookshop I volunteer at is closing and today was my last session with it open. I had no warning, apparently it was making no money, I feel gutted.
I'm not around much anymore. I'll still check PMs though.
Pages: 1 ... 5449 5450 [5451] 5452 5453 ... 9860