Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5435 5436 [5437] 5438 5439 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13138427 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #81540 on: July 24, 2015, 11:18:32 am »

Because one cannot be a 40k and a Touhou at the same time.
Aw dammit, I keep being a fanboy wrong ):
Nitori or Techpriests... Reimu or the God Emperor... Danmaku or Daka...  I can't decide!
*Dakka
98%. DECISION MADE.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81541 on: July 24, 2015, 11:29:58 am »

Touhou obscure?

40k obscure?

BAHAHAHAHA.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81542 on: July 24, 2015, 11:35:17 am »

Hey, I wasn't talking about either of those when I've said "obscure".
._.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81543 on: July 24, 2015, 11:38:08 am »

"It is the 41st millennium. The shrine maiden of girlkind has sat on her turtle throne for the last 10,000 years, protecting the borders of the Imperium from Youkai incursions originating within the Gap of Terror. Within the borders, the loyal members of the Adeptus Divanicus, or Space Fairies, try to fight the only way they know how through sheer weight of numbers. Whole planets have been turned over to the production of danmaku, known as Curtain Worlds, that supply the soldiers with all important wargear.

Girlkind faces danger at every corner of the known galaxy. In their world ships, the mysterious and illusive vampires cling to what remains of their once powerful empire. Elsewhere, hordes of Oni gather in great drunken warbands, known as Brawls, descending on planets, drinking all alcohol and leaving a dry husk behind. A terrible fate for those stricken, for alcohol is the lifeblood of the sprawling Imperium.

From within the Gap of Terror, traitorous legions of fairies lead by champions of the four Gap Gods, storm the walls of countless planets. Their ancient masters feeding of the different emotions of their victims; Yukari, the god of plots and hope. Yuuka, the god of anger and bloodshed. Eirin, the god of disease and stagnation. Yuyuko, the god of excess and perfection."

Hmm, about time I stopped before it becomes too long.

Edit: I was encouraged. Foolish mortals, now you have to read my drivel.
Spoiler: Continuation (click to show/hide)
Uh... I can't think of anything else to cover. I'm not happy with all of it. I was thinking of writing Kanako and Suwako like the C'tan but Byakuren Hijiri and Myouren Temple became the Necrons.

I am also rather out of the loop with Touhou, and have not played any of the games after U.F.O. so the more recent characters I know very little about.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:13:19 pm by Mech#4 »
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81544 on: July 24, 2015, 11:41:31 am »

"It is the 41st millennium. The shrine maiden of mankind has sat on her turtle throne for the last 10,000 years, protecting the borders of the Imperium from Youkai incursions originating within the Gap of Terror. Within the borders, the loyal members of the Adeptus Divanicus, or Space Fairies, try to fight the only way they know how through sheer weight of numbers. Whole planets have been turned over to the production of danmaku, known as Curtain Worlds, that supply the soldiers with all important wargear.

Mankind faces danger at every corner of the known galaxy. In their world ships, the mysterious and illusive vampires cling to what remains of their once powerful empire. Elsewhere, hordes of Oni gather in great drunken warbands, known as Brawls, descending on planets, drinking all alcohol and leaving a dry husk behind. A terrible fate for those stricken, for alcohol is the lifeblood of the sprawling Imperium.

From within the Gap of Terror, traitorous legions of fairies lead by champions of the four Gap Gods, storm the walls of countless planets. Their ancient masters feeding of the different emotions of their victims; Yukari, the god of plots and hope. Yuuka, the god of anger and bloodshed. Eirin, the god of disease and stagnation. Yuyuko, the god of excess and perfection."

Hmm, about time I stopped before it becomes too long.
Nah, you could keep going if you want. Although it does seem longer than the bay12 one we had before.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81545 on: July 24, 2015, 01:03:21 pm »

I added some more above. Maybe we could start a topic in creative as I feel like some drawing might arise from this.

Uh... sorry Sergarr, I'm rather going ahead of you here. If you don't mind that is.

For the Primarchs, I am having difficulty but I have some.

Spoiler: List so far (click to show/hide)
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #81546 on: July 24, 2015, 01:23:20 pm »

I had three things I needed to do before leaving to do the laundry.
I have completed two.
I have no fucking clue what the last one was.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #81547 on: July 24, 2015, 01:26:45 pm »

Heh, you know it's kinda funny how. The major reason I was all "Nah I don't like 40k" actually had nothing to do with touhou but something funny popped up while I was gone anyway!

To be brutally honest. Part of it was my sister getting into starcraft (And me assuming she wouldn't want to hear about it anymore) and other issues (like a certain someone going missing/leaving) compounding in me trying to make some distance.

I just kept that distance, way, way too long.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81548 on: July 24, 2015, 01:43:22 pm »

Uh... sorry Sergarr, I'm rather going ahead of you here. If you don't mind that is.
...when did i suggest that i wanted to make a touhou/40k crossover

goddammit 40k stop ruining everything
._.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #81549 on: July 24, 2015, 01:48:24 pm »

Death and blood goes great with everything, though! Why not magical girls?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #81550 on: July 24, 2015, 01:51:37 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81551 on: July 24, 2015, 02:02:45 pm »

Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81552 on: July 24, 2015, 02:20:07 pm »

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:47:41 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81553 on: July 24, 2015, 02:37:21 pm »

That image is pretty alright. (but your spoiler is broken and its not even as big as telle's pics.)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:57:38 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81554 on: July 24, 2015, 02:48:11 pm »

Fixed, sorry.  Can't fix the one in your post though :P
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 5435 5436 [5437] 5438 5439 ... 10980