Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5793 5794 [5795] 5796 5797 ... 10979

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13119345 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #86910 on: September 30, 2015, 07:48:01 pm »

* Descan quivers excitedly.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86911 on: September 30, 2015, 09:01:32 pm »

Honestly it shouldn't bug me as much as it does but it REALLY REALLY bugs me to watch letsplays involving people who are much worse at videogames then I am.

Watching this Way of Gold And Steel Letsplay and I can't STAND it... It isn't even really the guy's fault, but he is so oblivious to how the game is intended to be played. He finds armor and doesn't equip it... and dies.

It is insane that it is so aggravating to sit through. Since by all means it is such an inane thing to be bothered that much by.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:29:03 pm by Neonivek »

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86912 on: September 30, 2015, 09:39:27 pm »

Buy Tabletop game book.

Book has footnotes referring to other books that expand on a mentioned topic.

One of the books referenced isn't out yet.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86913 on: September 30, 2015, 09:43:16 pm »

Buy Tabletop game book.

I'd say Wow... but goodness has this crud been pulled a LOT lately.

How bad is it? Important to play? or side plot details?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #86914 on: September 30, 2015, 09:44:48 pm »

Buy Tabletop game book.

Sounds like the tabletop version of day 1 dlc.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86915 on: September 30, 2015, 09:45:33 pm »

Behold, the Derp AI of SupCom: Forged Alliance. An Adaptive-type AI that built a massive field of t1 power generators instead of supporting its teammate against Tarran & I.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86916 on: September 30, 2015, 09:48:05 pm »

I'd say Wow... but goodness has this crud been pulled a LOT lately.

How bad is it? Important to play? or side plot details?

Pure fluff and world-building. Nothing necessary.

I don't think I've seen references to important things that aren't also mentioned in the Core series of books. Except for the Dirty Fighting combat maneuver in Pathfinder, which was more or less ignored until it got its own book.

Though this book is confusing me on how a creature's typing interacts with playable races who don't have any racial hit-die, and rely solely on their class levels.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #86917 on: September 30, 2015, 09:48:44 pm »

is jontron going through depression or something? I feel like his videos have gotten a lot less energetic over the past year

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #86918 on: September 30, 2015, 09:59:54 pm »

Behold, the Derp AI of SupCom: Forged Alliance. An Adaptive-type AI that built a massive field of t1 power generators instead of supporting its teammate against Tarran & I.
I for one welcome our new AI overlords.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86919 on: September 30, 2015, 10:11:37 pm »

For the past 3 hours my butt cheeks have, when not tensed, been vibrating slighty. Presumably because of some muscular spasm.

I have no clue why and it's irritating me.

I have a friend who had that with her legs. Ended up getting kinda scary, in a 'I don't know why this is happening or how to make it stop' way.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #86920 on: September 30, 2015, 10:23:34 pm »

Memory, eesh. It's offputting, some days. I've got a playlist that's currently about 4.4k songs long. Of them, there's maybe one to two dozen I can't recognize within about 10 seconds of the song starting, and I know there's at least another thousand or two, at a minimum, I'd have similar recollection of. It's, just. You do this, brain, but you forget what day of the week it is. Why. I don't actually want to know why, which is why I'm not using question marks, but still. Why. It's mildly disconcerting. Freaking brainmeats and its lack of quality control. I'd ask to see the manager, but A) there isn't one, and B) if there were, I'd be too busy trying to strangle it to file a complaint.

... I mean, I guess trying to strangle someone is filing a complaint, but it's not a very specific one directed towards the construction of brainmeat.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #86921 on: October 01, 2015, 12:07:49 am »

In my brief foray into making a single mod for that game, I used the map editor a bit (well, my brother did).

Turns out, the "AI" is powered by a series of triggers for locations to build things and patrol points for its units.  Once it does of all its pre-determined building it just kind of loses its drive and settles for sending similarly sized, not particularly strong waves of units after people.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86922 on: October 01, 2015, 12:16:01 am »

It also tries to steal your stuff, and builds land units on big water maps.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #86923 on: October 01, 2015, 01:14:39 am »

For the past 3 hours my butt cheeks have, when not tensed, been vibrating slighty. Presumably because of some muscular spasm.

I have no clue why and it's irritating me.

I have a friend who had that with her legs. Ended up getting kinda scary, in a 'I don't know why this is happening or how to make it stop' way.
It's usually nothing.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #86924 on: October 01, 2015, 01:47:13 am »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 5793 5794 [5795] 5796 5797 ... 10979