Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5847 5848 [5849] 5850 5851 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12999494 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #87720 on: October 14, 2015, 07:04:47 pm »

Put some of the extra pay in a jar labeled "free food"?
Could work.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #87721 on: October 14, 2015, 07:06:54 pm »

Is not the same. Plus my food jar also doubles as a video game jar. The point of the food jar is to get something to treat myself, not every day sustenance!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #87722 on: October 14, 2015, 07:20:40 pm »

Well... you did say you were going to be around a lot of animals. Maybe they won't notice some going missing?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #87723 on: October 14, 2015, 07:50:11 pm »

"... and today I was having a rough day, so I helped myself to a hearty serving of Fido Fricassee..."
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87724 on: October 14, 2015, 08:05:24 pm »

Sharpen your teeth.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87725 on: October 14, 2015, 08:26:46 pm »

its like people cant remember the "thou shalt not kill" and forgiveness for everything part of their religion. ::)

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/10/14/448699761/2-brothers-beaten-1-killed-allegedly-by-their-parents-and-fellow-churchgoers

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #87726 on: October 14, 2015, 08:32:37 pm »

*shrugs* Thou shalt not kill was a mistranslation. Wanna' say that sort of thing doesn't even qualify for execution of the parents under the same set of texts. Punishment, yes, but accidental killing from excessive abuse wasn't a capital offense, iirc.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #87727 on: October 14, 2015, 09:15:40 pm »

*shrugs* Thou shalt not kill was a mistranslation. Wanna' say that sort of thing doesn't even qualify for execution of the parents under the same set of texts. Punishment, yes, but accidental killing from excessive abuse wasn't a capital offense, iirc.
I'm pretty sure "Disobeying your Parents" was a capital offense back in the shit era.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #87728 on: October 14, 2015, 09:31:27 pm »

This isn't the shit era, but those people certainly sound like they belong in it.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87729 on: October 14, 2015, 09:43:27 pm »

its like people cant remember the "thou shalt not kill" and forgiveness for everything part of their religion. ::)
For a second I thought you were talking about Majikero eating the conveniently placed animals :P
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/10/14/448699761/2-brothers-beaten-1-killed-allegedly-by-their-parents-and-fellow-churchgoers
Okay no longer amused ):
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #87730 on: October 14, 2015, 11:49:44 pm »

I just discovered that it's still possible to play the Spy Kids 3D promotional flash game. That was a really strange and unexpected blast from the past.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87731 on: October 15, 2015, 12:23:53 am »

There is this iThing game app that has very similar game play to the old SNES Romance of the Three Kingdom games...
 There is an update on it, first line, 'added arousal system'.
To be fair, I'm pretty sure this is a company from Asia to begin with.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #87732 on: October 15, 2015, 12:40:16 am »

this shirt i'm wearing appears to be a very vivid cyan out of the corners of my eyes despite it being a very vivid green

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #87733 on: October 15, 2015, 12:47:00 am »

what color is #theshirt
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #87734 on: October 15, 2015, 02:27:25 am »

I never really understood fat activism

hmm

let me elaborate

I don't get people who deny that obesity is linked to health issues. Like, i'm a fair bit overwieght, but I don't really have a problem with it? I feel like the people who claim that being fat is just as healthy as being skinny are deluding themselves.

Honestly, if I wanted to, I could probably stop eating so shitty and also stop smoking and drinking

But, also, I work at a very stressful job and I'm trying to do school at the same time. And, tbh, I don't really mind the weight i'm at right now (~300). I tend to have a good enough sense of humour that noone really fixates on it too log, so until it becomes a problem i think i'll be fine.
Pages: 1 ... 5847 5848 [5849] 5850 5851 ... 10974