Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6983 6984 [6985] 6986 6987 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13196632 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #104760 on: June 23, 2016, 02:24:31 am »

I would just like to say that I agree with everything that Putnam says implicitly, because he's cool, and my brain is incapable of creating a model in which people are right about most things, but not all.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104761 on: June 23, 2016, 02:30:06 am »

...i've already explained that the post i was replying to was literally linking to KiA and expressing confusion over a conversation there becoming politics

i was saying that that happened because that always happens at KiA

Stop being so serious about things, because I'm pretty jovial about this myself :/.

I'll just assume the Youtube hero worship has gotten into your ego.

Also, Cinder, that was brutal. Nice.

11/11 roasting

hard to be jovial when you have an entire forum dogpiling on you for complaining about imagespam
Regale to me your reddit browsing habits so I can shit on them too pls

Also, yes, snark, beer, and gadfly kiwi are the entire forum, clearly.

Ask yourself if anyone besides you is being 100% serious about this.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #104762 on: June 23, 2016, 02:33:59 am »

if you can present a post with 169 sources on how /r/dwarffortress is a hate subreddit, i will be goddamn impressed

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104763 on: June 23, 2016, 02:40:01 am »

...Well, there goes my free time.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104764 on: June 23, 2016, 02:41:13 am »

Ask yourself if anyone besides you is being 100% serious about this.
why u so serious bout this bro
bruh
you mad bruh
look how unserious im being bro

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104765 on: June 23, 2016, 02:42:27 am »

if you can present a post with 169 sources on how /r/dwarffortress is a hate subreddit, i will be goddamn impressed
I'm not trying to defend KiA even, personally the only attention anyone involved in the whole gamergate thing garners from me is in the bottom of a bucket of popcorn, since both sides are correct and incorrect about things (How surprising that everything isn't black and white!!! owo). I'm just saying that you should sit back and reflect on what people think of the fact that you are so dedicated to talking about KiA. I'm also asking why you're taking things so serious.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #104766 on: June 23, 2016, 02:44:58 am »

see i try to stay out of the whole thing

gamerghazi is too small to even matter, i actually didn't know about it until then

I'm also asking why you're taking things so serious.

because i'm a bisexual and people were murdered over being LGBT recently and we had the discussion about youtube a bit ago and KiA is basically the leading zone of people who are actually serious about that kind of thing??

and it's not like i'm making up anything, i go here just now and see this kind of thing

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I mean, they're still basically insignificant, but man am I dreading ever meeting anyone like that in person.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 02:49:59 am by Putnam »

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104767 on: June 23, 2016, 02:57:17 am »

because i'm a bisexual and people were murdered over being LGBT recently and we had the discussion about youtube a bit ago
Same, which means that this isn't the reason why.

and KiA is basically the leading zone of people who are actually serious about that kind of thing??

and it's not like i'm making up anything, i go here just now and see this kind of thing

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The point stated in the picture is decidedly not something I agree with, yes. Problem is that every side makes stupid points and says stupid things, it isn't going to change, and it's easily ignored. Just stop browsing KiA if you don't want to be outraged and stop taking the smallest opportunities to mention it?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #104768 on: June 23, 2016, 02:59:38 am »

I don't even browse there, never have, that was literally me just heading there looking for their discussion on Youtube's thing and posting the top comment.

I'm getting angry because I have to deal with that shit at basically random due to being involved with anything that slightly resembles SJWs.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104769 on: June 23, 2016, 02:59:57 am »

But no really, you're making a massive deal of him talking about it for one post after someone else mentioned it, and are making it out like he's obsessed with it or something.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #104770 on: June 23, 2016, 03:01:40 am »

Yeah, I would've left it with my first post if you hadn't made it out like I'm going to say more than "that place is really bad", which was about as far as I would've gone if I wasn't replied to with something that made me feel like I had to justify my dislike for a subreddit that compares my appreciation of all human genitalia with pedophilia.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104771 on: June 23, 2016, 03:04:42 am »

Wait, Putnam is bisexual? Not to sound stereotyping, but you never registered on my gaydar at all.

Or you could say you registered on my straightdar in these days and age.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104772 on: June 23, 2016, 03:08:34 am »

I mean at the heart of everything, every community mentioned is dumb, every point mentioned is dumb, this conversation is dumb, but the difference is that you dwell on it, whereas I just pop a can of Coca-Cola and listen to Roundabout by Yes while I wander the forums.

But no really, you're making a massive deal of him talking about it for one post after someone else mentioned it, and are making it out like he's obsessed with it or something.
I'd be lying if I didn't swear this wasnt the first time this has been bought up, but I have awful memory so w/e
Yeah, I would've left it with my first post if you hadn't made it out like I'm going to say more than "that place is really bad", which was about as far as I would've gone if I wasn't replied to with something that made me feel like I had to justify my dislike for a subreddit that compares my appreciation of all human genitalia with pedophilia.
If you don't like a community it's okay to not like them, I can see why you don't like them, and that's 100% okay, it's just annoying to have to see the subject everywhere when it's unrelated.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #104773 on: June 23, 2016, 03:09:43 am »

Wait, Putnam is bisexual? Not to sound stereotyping, but you never registered on my gaydar at all.

Or you could say you registered on my straightdar in these days and age.

I am not that open about my love of all things ending in "esticle".

If you don't like a community it's okay to not like them, I can see why you don't like them, and that's 100% okay, it's just annoying to have to see the subject everywhere when it's unrelated.

i have only mentioned KiA here twice and both times were totally pertinent and in reply to posting KiA as a source or example of something or another

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #104774 on: June 23, 2016, 03:12:00 am »

Well I didn't mean openness in things. Like, I can't really tell if anyone's gay or bisexual, per se, but I tend to be able to tell if someone is heterosexual. And, incidentally, cisgendered. I thought you were in the heterosexual category based on superficial analysis of your mannerisms. :P

Pages: 1 ... 6983 6984 [6985] 6986 6987 ... 10984