Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7528 7529 [7530] 7531 7532 ... 10984

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13219912 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #112935 on: November 09, 2016, 12:15:18 am »

Proof God doesn't exist as written if he wins.

You don't know that, man. Maybe God is dead, and you killed him? It might have been one of the propositions on the ballot.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #112936 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:10 am »

No I'm from Russia, ahaha... which makes me all the more worried about it - because I can't affect it, but it surely can affect me, big league.

If it comforts you any, the outcome of foreign elections often worries me too, on how they could negatively affect my life.

I'd never try to force my hand in other nations' elections even if they allowed or encouraged me to vote, though. None of my business, even if there are indirect consequences, I don't live there and I wouldnt want to assume direct control over other peoples' lives.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #112937 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:24 am »

You don't know that, man. Maybe God is dead, and you killed him? It might have been one of the propositions on the ballot.

I'm a dirty foreigner, I don't get a vote.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #112938 on: November 09, 2016, 12:24:05 am »

Trumps probably gonna win.

It would be a miracle if he lost right now.

God must be having a hell of a time right now. Imagine having to hear all the people on both sides of the political isle praying that their guy wins.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112939 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:36 am »

I was kinda hoping the youtube problem was the worst thing to happen today.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112940 on: November 09, 2016, 12:25:43 am »

God must be having a hell of a time right now. Imagine having to hear all the people on both sides of the political isle praying that their guy wins.

A fair point.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #112941 on: November 09, 2016, 12:26:40 am »

I'm a dirty foreigner, I don't get a vote.

It was a proposition in Florida, so even if you were a citizen it's unlikely you'd have a say.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #112942 on: November 09, 2016, 12:29:56 am »

The Good Lord tends towards... Hm, hands-off parenting, after all. This is likely a case of "Well, I'm not imbalancing your reality pocket because of this, you know! It's too late now, you made your bed, you better lie in it, you little shits..."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #112943 on: November 09, 2016, 12:34:16 am »

A fair point.
Just dropping in that (along with being a 'dirty' foreigner :V), at the beginning of all this, I thought it would be a joke that Trump would win.
Added context brings a lot to mind with why it seems to be happening x_x (Why do you get only two major choices again?)

Politics aside...I don't have much in mind other than 'probably political theme' here, because I would be posting of how a dictator is being buried in the graveyard of heroes because of 'old, technical' legalities. :I (His wife is at fault for more but ehhh).
And that's my wtf. All the politics x.x

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112944 on: November 09, 2016, 12:39:18 am »

We only have two parties because of "winner takes all" situations.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #112945 on: November 09, 2016, 12:44:16 am »

A fair point.
Just dropping in that (along with being a 'dirty' foreigner :V), at the beginning of all this, I thought it would be a joke that Trump would win.
Added context brings a lot to mind with why it seems to be happening x_x (Why do you get only two major choices again?)

Politics aside...I don't have much in mind other than 'probably political theme' here, because I would be posting of how a dictator is being buried in the graveyard of heroes because of 'old, technical' legalities. :I (His wife is at fault for more but ehhh).
And that's my wtf. All the politics x.x

Politics is hilarious, tir. Especially the shitstorm immediately after an election where everyone is putting on their hate caps because their candidate didnt win.
Also, we get only two major choices because people are dumbasses and always vote for one of two major parties. Encouraged by the opinion that "a vote for independents/other parties is a vote for the party I hate!"

I expect bloody riots regardless of whoever wins, this election has brought out all the ignorant haters on all sides of the party lines. Thank god I live way out in the middle of nowhere. And have a gun to hide behind.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112946 on: November 09, 2016, 12:46:02 am »

Honestly it was nowhere close to as charged as it was in this Election. >_<

I can't think of a recent election more polarizing... even within party lines.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112947 on: November 09, 2016, 12:51:05 am »

I am so utterly filled with vitriol and hate right now, my very soul screams for blood and destruction, this nation is naught but a burning effigy of its former self.  My blade weeps for this once great place, now reduced to this wretched mockery.  I don't even care which of them actually wins, this is repugnant on every single level.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112948 on: November 09, 2016, 12:54:59 am »

I think this is just a significant mark against party politics in general. I mean given my roots (from Scotland, which does not like the Conservative party in the U.K.) it was certain I would never support a conservative candidate anywhere, but setting that aside, the things Donald Trump has been saying about women and foreigners and Muslims just kinda demarks (not a word apparently? v. drunk)) him as just a fucking awful human being. I paint myself as something of a misanthropic bastard, but I like to think deep down in myself that people are inherently fucking good and woukd reject him saying that Mexicans are rapist drunk dealers, reject him saying that it's perfectly okay for him to sexually assault women because he's famous and the various things he has said about specific people, mostly the judge that can't be impartial 'cause he's Mexican or the woman who can't moderate a debate 'cause she's on her period but fucking no, people can't look past party fucking politics and jist vote for him because this woman in the other side isn't on the side of the heffelump.

I mean come on man...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112949 on: November 09, 2016, 01:15:08 am »

oh god

oh god

just

oh god
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 7528 7529 [7530] 7531 7532 ... 10984