Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7534 7535 [7536] 7537 7538 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12999563 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #113025 on: November 09, 2016, 05:58:04 am »

'Tis bed-time!

Further apologies!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #113026 on: November 09, 2016, 05:59:51 am »

The WTF I'm having internally is that I kind of want a Guy Fawkes mask. It's the physical equivalent of a shitty 2deep4u Facebook post. Even though I know it's the worst kind of white millenial "I get my politics from Reddit and 4chan" protest symbol, I still kinda want one.

I would give mine away because a while back I had an exactly same urge and ended up putting it straight on a shelf without even trying it on, but I'm afraid that geography stands in way of my generocity here.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #113027 on: November 09, 2016, 06:10:51 am »

Eh, by the time I put some money in the bank the urge will fade. Jack shit happens in my town anyway, it'd probably stay in a drawer until Halloween.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113028 on: November 09, 2016, 07:48:01 am »

Parents wouldn't stop going on about how GREAT it is to have Trump as a president. Some of the things he was described what was going to happen were quite horrifying. Mind you that he's a Christian white-supremacist. He's also very conveniently forgetting that he's in an even lower income bracket than I am, the kind of people I'm pretty sure that Trump wants to drive into the dirt.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #113029 on: November 09, 2016, 07:52:11 am »

Whyyyyyyyy the world is eeeeendiiiing...

Ain't ending this side of the pond. Yet. Popcorn sells in mad amounts though.

To be perfectly honest, folk are probably over-reacting, including me. Popcorn'll sell, Trump'll probably prove to be a non-event despite his non-experience in politics (beyond backhanders...) so nothing's going to change.
You have a good point.
I have to say, I quite like you Russians and your nice, cold nation.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113030 on: November 09, 2016, 08:01:12 am »

TBH my life won't change that much, I already live in a conservative hellhole that elects assholes for the worst and flimsiest reasons. This is just the country doing it instead of the state.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #113031 on: November 09, 2016, 08:35:08 am »

TBH my life won't change that much, I already live in a conservative hellhole that elects assholes for the worst and flimsiest reasons. This is just the country doing it instead of the state.
Wait... Where do you live?
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #113032 on: November 09, 2016, 08:58:24 am »

Have an odd email in my inbox, an order confirmation from BeachBody with the shipping address that of somebody with the same name as me in Texas. It isn't billed to my credit card or anything like that, so it looks like it's just a case of somebody forgetting how their email is set up (I use my first and last name as my primary email, it looks nice and professional on resumes and such) and going with something that makes sense but is wrong. Except that, as far as I can tell, the shipping address doesn't exist.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #113033 on: November 09, 2016, 09:07:01 am »

The state government went fully red yesterday. Weakened unions in Kentucky are almost guaranteed now, and wages/work safety drop in general when unions are weaker. So everyone can look forward to that. And Bevin can probably have his way with Obamacare here unimpeded.

We've also got a federal government that's now more likely to leave things up to the states, allowing for even more good decisions. Maybe we'll take another pass at passing an anti-trans bathroom bill.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:09:22 am by penguinofhonor »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113034 on: November 09, 2016, 09:08:16 am »

Have an odd email in my inbox, an order confirmation from BeachBody with the shipping address that of somebody with the same name as me in Texas. It isn't billed to my credit card or anything like that, so it looks like it's just a case of somebody forgetting how their email is set up (I use my first and last name as my primary email, it looks nice and professional on resumes and such) and going with something that makes sense but is wrong. Except that, as far as I can tell, the shipping address doesn't exist.
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids, hid yo identity...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #113035 on: November 09, 2016, 09:52:50 am »

The presidency...
The senate...
The house...

I don't understand.

What the fuck. What the actual fuck.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #113036 on: November 09, 2016, 10:03:49 am »

He's gonna build a wall!

He's gonna build it tall!

HE'S GONNA BUILD A TALL WALL THAT WILL NEVER FALL!

Note: I do not endorse Donald Trump.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113037 on: November 09, 2016, 10:08:42 am »

The presidency...
The senate...
The house...

I don't understand.

don't forget the supreme court

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113038 on: November 09, 2016, 10:10:46 am »

The presidency...
The senate...
The house...

I don't understand.

Yeah, about equal doses of wtf just happened, sadness, and fear for the future of the country and the world.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #113039 on: November 09, 2016, 11:32:20 am »

Meanwhile, we're apparently making our own Avengers in Poland. There are English subtitles.
It doesn't really seem to be really that impressive (at least not for someone who doesn't understand the sheer amount of references, I am suprised it is possible to get a coherent plot when every second line or scene is a reference), but they literally have next-to-nothing budget, lesser than some shitty sitcoms running on the TV right now. There are already like three or four short movies, with feature length Twardowsky (Polish Tony Stark outsmarting devils) movie coming next year. The short stories are also meant to be introductions for a literal Avengers movie. The weakest one about the "Dragon" has a student taking down a Russian dude in a ridiculous flying base that abducts girls with tech, Twardowsky, is, as I mentioned, (really super-Polish, though, don't expect charisma) Tony Stark outsmarting devils, and the newest one with the Basilisk has the guy connected to Perun or whatever other Slavic deity, so he's... Thor? I guess? Anyway, this is fucking 20-minutes into future Avengers starring basically Witchers. The dude who's making those is also the one who made cinematics for Witcher games and our national CGI wonder child, Tomasz Bagiński.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 7534 7535 [7536] 7537 7538 ... 10974