Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8284 8285 [8286] 8287 8288 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13182764 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #124275 on: July 14, 2017, 12:55:04 pm »

Today's xkcd comic was awesome.  I would go to a class that taught such useful skills.  It's a far more useful skill than religious studies or reading 'A day no pigs would die' for the 3rd time in 3 years.

I think my computer just had a stroke. Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly the entire computer froze and the audio stuttered horribly for several seconds. Then it caught up and went on like nothing happened. No idea what that was about.
Nah it was just a natural part of computer biology.  See computers eat the cats it comes across in the intertubez, but like all creatures it needs to pass waste.  That's where memes come from.  A particularly dank meme can take some time to pass, a computer is usually good enough to do that but it may have been constipated.  I perscribe 200 mg of laxatives for your pc.  Fed through the ethernet port.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #124276 on: July 14, 2017, 04:00:09 pm »

So I managed to catch a mosquito as it landed on my arm. I thought this was funny; an insect that feeds on large mammals, it messes with the food chain a fair bit. Figured instead of squishing it I might as well feed it to my flytrap, then I figured that was funny too, a plant that feeds on insects, it messes with the food chain a fair bit. Then I saw there were some aphids on the flower stalk of the flytrap, where some insects were feeding on a plant that ate insects. What is the food chain even

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124277 on: July 14, 2017, 04:07:29 pm »

What is the food chain even

That is why it is called the Food Chain (or sometimes food web) and not the food conga.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124278 on: July 14, 2017, 04:09:55 pm »

So I managed to catch a mosquito as it landed on my arm. I thought this was funny; an insect that feeds on large mammals, it messes with the food chain a fair bit. Figured instead of squishing it I might as well feed it to my flytrap, then I figured that was funny too, a plant that feeds on insects, it messes with the food chain a fair bit. Then I saw there were some aphids on the flower stalk of the flytrap, where some insects were feeding on a plant that ate insects. What is the food chain even

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124279 on: July 14, 2017, 04:13:45 pm »

No arrows to represent direction. I can only assume that everything eats everything. Poor sharks, getting nommed by herbivores.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124280 on: July 14, 2017, 04:16:11 pm »

It's supposed to be a trophic web, so animals that are higher eat animals below them if there's a link between them.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #124281 on: July 14, 2017, 04:25:34 pm »

"Are you vegetarian or carnivorous?"
"I'm crown of thorns"

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124282 on: July 14, 2017, 04:34:20 pm »

Why is it that videogames typically either have great male companions or great female companions... But can't have both?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #124283 on: July 14, 2017, 04:49:08 pm »

Head writers tend to be either male or female.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124284 on: July 14, 2017, 04:51:47 pm »

Head writers tend to be either male or female.
But why can't they have two heads, one male, one female? And I mean actual heads. Like a gender-confused ettin.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #124285 on: July 14, 2017, 05:21:47 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fYLEhqYGIU
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124286 on: July 14, 2017, 05:41:57 pm »

Why is it that videogames typically either have great male companions or great female companions... But can't have both?

An interesting observation! However it brings to mind Fallout 4 which had had Piper (who I enjoyed) and Paladin Danse (who I also enjoyed).
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124287 on: July 14, 2017, 06:07:00 pm »

Black lives matter.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124288 on: July 14, 2017, 06:10:00 pm »

Just stick to salvia, mang.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124289 on: July 14, 2017, 06:52:14 pm »

Awww just found out solar panels on America's Mexican Wall would be a waste of money (and not even in the "It couldn't possibly pay off the wall" sense)

I was hoping some good could come from that stupidity but you would have been better off just building a typical solar plant.

---

The other WTF is...

Trump Tower is a Fully Environmentally Sealed!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:55:22 pm by Neonivek »
Pages: 1 ... 8284 8285 [8286] 8287 8288 ... 10983