Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8339 8340 [8341] 8342 8343 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995412 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #125100 on: August 07, 2017, 04:45:23 pm »

Trump is a solid?
Trump is its own state of matter, the best state of matter. He has all the best phase changes. I heard his enthalpy of formation is yuge, some people say that it's over 5000, I don't know, but that's what people are saying- I mean, they just toss numbers around, it could be higher. One guy said it was 10000, it's the biggest. Units? Of course, he has the best units, people come up to him all the time and ask 'wow, how do you get those units?'  I mean, and not many people know this, Enrico Fermi -he invented electricity and units in case you didn't know. very popular guy, very popular, did it all with clean coal- he called Trump up to congratulate on his units, and this was the guy who invented units, and so you know Trump's units are really special, the best. He was a foreigner too, but not an immigrant, stayed in the country he belonged in, but he did a lot for the U.S. Why can't more more immigrants be like that? You don't have to immigrate to the U.S, you can do things for the U.S in your own country. I hear that there are a lot of workers in mexico who want to build that Wall, amazing pay, amazing opportunities. It's the kind of man Trump is, he's going to bring jobs back to America, and despite the bad hombres they bring over, Mexico is going to jobs too. That wall is going to be built to Trumps specifications, with his units, and they might even make it out of Trump material. Best state of matter there is, he consulted with his tops scientists, and they all agree. #MAGA
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 04:52:22 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125101 on: August 07, 2017, 04:46:22 pm »

The gender thread really only had two possible states - lefty circlejerk and total meltdown. It's for the best that it's dead, really.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125102 on: August 07, 2017, 04:53:43 pm »

The gender thread really only had two possible states - lefty circlejerk and total meltdown. It's for the best that it's dead, really.

Given that I was called a Anti-feminist MRA (The Gender version of being called a Nazi) in that thread.

Yeah probably.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #125103 on: August 07, 2017, 04:54:34 pm »

Trump is a solid?
Comparing the size of his self-percieved ego to the tiny real ego, I'd say he's mostly gas.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125104 on: August 07, 2017, 05:05:54 pm »

Trump is a solid?
Comparing the size of his self-percieved ego to the tiny real ego, I'd say he's mostly gas.

Hot gas.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #125105 on: August 07, 2017, 05:08:11 pm »

Trump is a solid?

Hot gas.
Don't get him too close to open fire. Wait, what am I saying.. Please DO.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125106 on: August 07, 2017, 05:49:17 pm »

Mom's boyfriend went off on a weird tangent at dinner about how dwarves need to be euthanized at birth, and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

He didn't word it that nicely, but he did say 'no offence.'

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125107 on: August 07, 2017, 05:52:28 pm »

Mom's boyfriend went off on a weird tangent at dinner about how dwarves need to be euthanized at birth, and shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Well, yeah.

Migrants come with skills, after all. Babies eat and don't do anything.

So a proper fortress tries to avoid them.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125108 on: August 07, 2017, 05:59:36 pm »

Well, yeah.

Migrants come with useless skills, mainly, and in advanced age. A proper fortress is able to educate its children from the moment they come of age in the profession assigned to them by the state.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125109 on: August 07, 2017, 06:04:31 pm »

Was that in a direct reference to DF? lol, wierd as hell, but he's your mom's boyfriend.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125110 on: August 07, 2017, 06:07:03 pm »

Well, yeah.

Migrants come with useless skills, mainly, and in advanced age. A proper fortress is able to educate its children from the moment they come of age in the profession assigned to them by the state.
Yes, but sometimes they have useful skills, babies have none.

And a migrant can at least haul right off the bat.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125111 on: August 07, 2017, 06:11:31 pm »

Was that in a direct reference to DF? lol, wierd as hell, but he's your mom's boyfriend.
Unfortunately no. He's one of those hateful crazy people you hear about. He's similar to Akura's stepdad.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125112 on: August 07, 2017, 06:34:21 pm »

Like he knows anything about games.

No, he's just insane.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #125113 on: August 07, 2017, 07:15:31 pm »

Like he knows anything about games.

No, he's just insane.

This answers absolutely zero questions. In fact, I think it raises more questions and makes this entire conversation more confusing and awkward. So I will ask the question we are all thinking: what kind of person doesn't play video games?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125114 on: August 07, 2017, 07:28:41 pm »

Quite a few people, actually. Mostly older folks, but there are also families that believe video games send you to Hell, and luddite groups like the Amish.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 8339 8340 [8341] 8342 8343 ... 10973