Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8457 8458 [8459] 8460 8461 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12998863 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #126870 on: September 22, 2017, 08:05:54 am »

I think Sealand has a bit fewer people. I could be wrong on that, as I can't find any population figures.

Sealand now counts as a proppper country?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #126871 on: September 22, 2017, 08:22:48 am »

But the Vatican city has the pope in it. So that's okay.

Hmmm.... if you do devastate the Vatican, can you spare the art? If so I'm up for it.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #126872 on: September 22, 2017, 08:27:48 am »

Hey remember when we lived in a world where the Emoji Movie didn't exist?

Hey remember when Donald Trump wasn't the President of the United States hey remember when children weren't screaming about minions memes hey remember when the world still made sense hey remember when the moon didn't rain the blood of slain angels on us every couple of days hey

hey remember

* hector13 pats MSH on the shoulder, handing him a Gameboy while directing him to a quiet corner

It's gonna be okay buddy
I never had a Gameboy, and so I am non-comforted. In recompense, I shall tear down the skies above one nation of man.

Choose.
Australia.
wtf is wrong with you stealing my maybe could be literal thunder

England /anglophobia
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126873 on: September 22, 2017, 08:46:37 am »

But the Vatican city has the pope in it. So that's okay.

Hmmm.... if you do devastate the Vatican, can you spare the art? If so I'm up for it.
*cocks Armalite*
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #126874 on: September 22, 2017, 09:43:57 am »

I just saw a bunch of Facebook stuff about Nibiru, the invisible, intangible planet that will hit the earth on Saturday and all my what the actual fucks have been expended.

Every last one. To top it off, the coke guy here at work said his sibling and her family are buying ammo to prepare. Like what are you going to do shoot a fucking planet out of the sky with a rifle?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #126875 on: September 22, 2017, 09:48:10 am »

Ah, but you see, Nibiru isn't going to hit Earth. It's going to permanently eclipse the sun and usher forth a new age of frost. The ammo is for shooting the satanic pagan UN Peacekeepers who will come to ritually butcher Christians and redistribute their meat in the communist world order.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #126876 on: September 22, 2017, 09:59:59 am »

No, the Earth, like all planets, is flat. Nibiru, then, is paper-thin and will cover the earth without actually damaging anything. The guns are to tear holes in it so they don't suffocate.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #126877 on: September 22, 2017, 10:04:41 am »

I just saw a bunch of Facebook stuff about Nibiru, the invisible, intangible planet that will hit the earth on Saturday and all my what the actual fucks have been expended.

Every last one. To top it off, the coke guy here at work said his sibling and her family are buying ammo to prepare. Like what are you going to do shoot a fucking planet out of the sky with a rifle?
This Nibiru? I'm more wondering how it got stuck with that awesome name o_O despite the small paragraph designating its derived origins.

I am sad though, to see people say...
Hale–Bopp comet does not exist
I remember times in my childhood where we saw the sky (before we moved to a place nearer to light pollution :-\) and my dad would spend time with me as we watched the stars, all in a cold December (or near that month) night, as we watched that one comet. Was the earliest comet I recall in vivid memory.

I just saw a bunch of Facebook stuff [...]
...Wait I think that's the issue ._.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126878 on: September 22, 2017, 11:01:53 am »

Haha, Saturday is also the deadline for a move I'm helping with.  Having it be the end of the world is an oddly appealing idea.  I guess if the world is ending, it'd be kinda cool for it to specifically knock over a week of work I *just* finished.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126879 on: September 22, 2017, 11:30:43 am »

You just made me go WTF. How is it going to hit the Earth if it is intangible? Intangible means that it can not be touched and a collision is just a touch with extra force.

Ah, but you see, Nibiru isn't going to hit Earth. It's going to permanently eclipse the sun and usher forth a new age of frost. The ammo is for shooting the satanic pagan UN Peacekeepers who will come to ritually butcher Christians and redistribute their meat in the communist world order.
For that matter, it can not eclipse the Sun either, because it is invisible, thus completely transparent. Guys, get your latin right.

No, the Earth, like all planets, is flat. Nibiru, then, is paper-thin and will cover the earth without actually damaging anything. The guns are to tear holes in it so they don't suffocate.
Oh, yeah, intangible again, no suffocating for anyone, as the air just passes through it.

But yeah, being invisible and intangible, how do they "know" it is even there. Does it at least have gravity? Because if it does, I would be worried.
Not about earth being shattered, but about the Black hole (no, not a planet) passing by and disrupting the orbit and the tides. And if it is too slow, also sucking out the Sun. Oh and the ammo is against the looters, I would guess. Though if it is a black hole and it sucks away the sun, there is nothing a rifle can do about it.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #126880 on: September 22, 2017, 12:02:36 pm »

The gun toting folk shall save the world by synchronously pointing their guns at the incoming stellar body and firing, their collective recoil pushing Earth out of harm's way.

Science.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126881 on: September 22, 2017, 12:56:25 pm »

Hold the phone now. Who distributed it the first time? Do I still have all my meat parts *checks*

FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #126882 on: September 22, 2017, 12:59:19 pm »

Bullshit is the most abundant resource in the universe. We should be powering our cars with it.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
« Reply #126883 on: September 22, 2017, 01:06:47 pm »

Bullshit is the most abundant resource in the universe. We should be powering our cars with it.

I was about to call the science behind that BS, but then it occurred to me that that only proves your point. Well played.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #126884 on: September 22, 2017, 03:11:19 pm »

This Nibiru? I'm more wondering how it got stuck with that awesome name o_O despite the small paragraph designating its derived origins.

I am sad though, to see people say...
Hale–Bopp comet does not exist
I remember times in my childhood where we saw the sky (before we moved to a place nearer to light pollution :-\) and my dad would spend time with me as we watched the stars, all in a cold December (or near that month) night, as we watched that one comet. Was the earliest comet I recall in vivid memory.

I just saw a bunch of Facebook stuff [...]
...Wait I think that's the issue ._.

Well I guess I just learned where the Halebop phone services company got their name from.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 8457 8458 [8459] 8460 8461 ... 10974