Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8750 8751 [8752] 8753 8754 ... 10973

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12995479 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #131265 on: March 05, 2018, 06:33:06 pm »

Finally identified the taste of peach faygo. Stuff is goddamn liquid jolly ranchers. Don't think other flavors do that, but that one absolutely does.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131266 on: March 05, 2018, 07:10:34 pm »

Finally identified the taste of peach faygo. Stuff is goddamn liquid jolly ranchers. Don't think other flavors do that, but that one absolutely does.
is that bad?

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131267 on: March 05, 2018, 07:18:13 pm »

The purple/blue mountain dew (voltage?) basically tastes like a 7-Eleven slurpee to me.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #131269 on: March 05, 2018, 07:29:57 pm »

Not really. Just odd.

Incidentally, the purple mountain dew makes a disturbingly good base for green tea. Boil it instead of water, steep the tea, drink, collapse a few hours later when you come down from the high enjoy. Specifically tried it with whatever it is that's common-ish honey/lemon/ginsing blend green tea.
Ask not!
Ask!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131270 on: March 05, 2018, 07:30:26 pm »

I drink it fairly often.  Although I think the Taco Bell Baja flavor is the best.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #131271 on: March 05, 2018, 07:31:49 pm »

is that bad?
It depends on the arrangement of your taste-buds and the location of your pancreas
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #131273 on: March 05, 2018, 08:56:14 pm »

Not really. Just odd.

Incidentally, the purple mountain dew makes a disturbingly good base for green tea. Boil it instead of water, steep the tea, drink, collapse a few hours later when you come down from the high enjoy. Specifically tried it with whatever it is that's common-ish honey/lemon/ginsing blend green tea.
That's faintly horrifying.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #131274 on: March 05, 2018, 09:12:12 pm »

Pretty tasty if you got a sweet tooth, though, if you're talking about the soda tea. Even the sixty+ year old english teacher, as well as various family members I've inflicted given the stuff to, spoke positively of it (and drank all of it, more pointedly). Not something I've had in a while (mostly because I've pretty much entirely stopped drinking caffeine), but it was pretty good.

Barqs root beer is another one that turns out better than you'd expect. Part of that is probably because expectations are holy shit low for tea steeped in boiled soft drink, but the rest is cause some sorts of tea go disturbingly well with boiled soda.

... you do need a sweet tooth, though. Tastes a lot like hot liquid sugar.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:14:00 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #131275 on: March 05, 2018, 09:38:55 pm »

peach faygo

Peach Faygo is probably my favorite soft drink. Redpop would be #2 Faygo makes awesome soda. Cheap too.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131276 on: March 05, 2018, 09:43:05 pm »

Tastes a lot like hot liquid sugar.
The sad part is, that actually sounds good....

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #131277 on: March 06, 2018, 01:18:47 am »

Epica, one of my favorite metal bands, apparently released an entire EP of Attack on Titan covers...
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131278 on: March 06, 2018, 06:43:51 am »

Attempted to buy Shin Megami Tensei IV, including transferring funds to account. Then I discover SMT4 cannot actually fit on the SD card, unless I maybe delete literally everything else.

I'd really wish it'd let you see the file size(and whether it'd fit) of the game before having to transfer funds, since if your account doesn't have enough in it, it won't let you click on the purchase button(which is where the file size is shown).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131279 on: March 06, 2018, 06:53:37 am »

Attempted to buy Shin Megami Tensei IV, including transferring funds to account. Then I discover SMT4 cannot actually fit on the SD card, unless I maybe delete literally everything else.

I'd really wish it'd let you see the file size(and whether it'd fit) of the game before having to transfer funds, since if your account doesn't have enough in it, it won't let you click on the purchase button(which is where the file size is shown).

Nintendo? Actually improve the Eshop? I scoff sir! That thing has remained functionally untouched since its creation. The many obvious, useful features that could be implemented easily overnight, why do any of those when you can just leave it alone?
Pages: 1 ... 8750 8751 [8752] 8753 8754 ... 10973