Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8964 8965 [8966] 8967 8968 ... 10111

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 6983202 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #134475 on: June 08, 2018, 03:53:18 pm »

Like, I'm pretty sure I can see her labia sticking out from her undies.

Itll be fine. Like, labia are basically just your pussy's buttcheeks, and butts are okay, right? :v
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134476 on: June 08, 2018, 04:21:31 pm »

Like, I'm pretty sure I can see her labia sticking out from her undies.

Itll be fine. Like, labia are basically just your pussy's buttcheeks, and butts are okay, right? :v
I guess you're right. As long as there are no offending, blasphemous, eldritch nipples to worry about, there's no harm in a bit of flappity cheeky bits sticking out.
In any case, those aren't even the worst-looking lips in the video.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134477 on: June 08, 2018, 04:34:41 pm »

[
In any case, those aren't even the worst-looking lips in the video.

I havent laughed that hard in a long while, thanks

Okay, so i just found this pretty impressively large hornet that had been buzzing around in here and tossed it out the door, and the customer that was leaving immediately said "better kill that" and squished it. Like, wow. At least let me get a photo geez. Whens the last time ive seen a black and white hornet with thick brown fur? Never!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:18:19 pm by Eric Blank »
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134478 on: June 08, 2018, 06:31:21 pm »

Today I decided to take a closer look at my water filter, and I discovered that algae was growing in it. Can you believe that, Algae! For who knows how long, I've been basically drinking swamp water without even noticing. No negative health effects either surprisingly. I wonder why?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #134479 on: June 08, 2018, 06:39:36 pm »

Because we as a species have until very recently had to drink small amounts of algae in out water for about a million years?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #134480 on: June 08, 2018, 06:40:41 pm »

I suppose it might have been building up slowly, which let your immune system adapt.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #134481 on: June 08, 2018, 07:04:18 pm »

Water that lacks fecal material or rotting corpses in it, but has life in it (algae for example) is generally much safer to drink that perfectly clean and clear water, at least in the wild. Because if NOTHING lives in it, there is probably a reason. Mind you, this is a dangerous generalization I'm making. Basically a little algae is fine. Most algae is pretty ambivalent health wise.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sentient Bowtie

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134482 on: June 08, 2018, 11:18:29 pm »

If nothing lives in the water because it's hot enough to deglove your hands when you try to drink some, don't worry! That just means the water's been pre-boiled for you. Still safe to drink. Totally. 100%.
So far two babies have been born as a result from all the close action in the barracks.
You can't fuck a cartoon because cartoons are in two dimensions and you'd slice your dick off due to having touched the incredibly slight area of contact with any amount of force.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #134483 on: June 08, 2018, 11:36:55 pm »

Also protip: try not to follow survivala advice obtained from gaming forums  ;D :P
Viva Pinata establishes that the things bothering you in life are weeds that have to be killed. Bejewelled puts you into a coldly calculating mindset. In KSP you learn how to build and operate a ballistic missile.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134484 on: June 08, 2018, 11:42:19 pm »

Sorry, but you wont catch me drinking natural hotsprings water.  That stuff is full of so many minerals (and often heavy metals) that it will taste horrible on a good day, and poison you on a bad one.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134485 on: June 09, 2018, 12:23:55 am »

Even the hottest water can still have all sorts of nasty critters in it. That's why you should stick to drinking mercury, which is completely free from anything living in it.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134486 on: June 09, 2018, 12:28:33 am »

That we know of, thus far...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134487 on: June 09, 2018, 12:38:12 am »

When you consume little buggers they join your microbiome and MAKE YOU STRONGER. It's like the fulton in MGSV. Just gotta hoover up as many bugs as possible to level up your body.
oops, there's nothing here. if you believe this to be in error, please contact your local god

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134488 on: June 09, 2018, 12:45:18 am »

When you consume little buggers they join your microbiome and MAKE YOU STRONGER. It's like the fulton in MGSV. Just gotta hoover up as many bugs as possible to level up your body.

The human body is like a germaphilic katamari ball.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134489 on: June 09, 2018, 06:26:01 am »

Papa Nurgle is pleased by these observations.
Pages: 1 ... 8964 8965 [8966] 8967 8968 ... 10111