Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8968 8969 [8970] 8971 8972 ... 10190

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 7331878 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #134535 on: June 11, 2018, 07:18:53 am »

The plant that was growing inside my house, straight from the wall's baseboard has returned.
This time I gave it some light, and allowed it to grow a few days, to properly determine it.
Apparently it's not my prime suspect, the japanese knotweed.
Instead it's a black locust tree (Robinia pseudoacacia, of which a 20m tall specimen is growing about 20m away from my house.
I read up on it, and apparently it's roots can extend up to 80m away from the tree underground, and the roots can spawn new clone trees.
So instead of some nasty shrubbery, I have a nasty tree growing from my wall

Does this mean you're now living in a treehouse? Childhood dream FULFILLED!

Congrats.

Use some weed killer.

*tree killer

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #134536 on: June 11, 2018, 07:20:29 am »

Technically I am already living in a tree house. Maybe not a treehouse. But a tree house.
Love, scriver~

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134537 on: June 11, 2018, 07:42:02 am »

Technically I am already living in a tree house. Maybe not a treehouse. But a tree house.

#JustScandiThings

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134538 on: June 11, 2018, 08:15:29 am »

As all heavy elements in the universe were made in supernova explosions long ago, i.e stars dying, your house is made out of dead stars. So is the keyboard this was typed on. So was the human that typed this message. So it's not a tree house, it's a star house. :P
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Did you know that cats that have mysteriously disappeared from home can come back after a few months without warning?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134539 on: June 11, 2018, 08:17:34 am »

As all heavy elements in the universe were made in supernova explosions long ago, i.e stars dying, your house is made out of dead stars. So is the keyboard this was typed on. So was the human that typed this message. So it's not a tree house, it's a star house. :P

Incoming announcement: President Trump enacts tariffs on stars for producing metal and taking American jobs.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #134540 on: June 11, 2018, 08:42:37 am »

Hey it would still be the most interested a US president have been in the kosmos for decades!
Love, scriver~

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134541 on: June 11, 2018, 11:30:58 am »

Every time I start thinking public transit isn't that bad, the universe conspires to prove me wrong.

I'm guessing the guy was either very inebriated or not mentally well, but me and my friends got harassed Saturday night by the asshole. He was just mumbling to himself when we first walked up to the stop, but after my friend had a coughing fit and I asked if he was okay, the crazy guy said 'I bet you're in love with him, you gay faggot bitch'.

We ignored him, but he got up in my friend's face, stuck his fingers just short of poking my friend in the eye, then looked at me and called me a 'blond haired blue eyed aryan faggot'. He then called one of my friends a gay Jimi Hendrix, and said I was going to get tracks on my face. Then he walked into the middle of the road and started flipping off cars that passed by.

After a few close calls and some pissed off drivers yelling at him, he walked back to the sidewalk and lifted his shirt, asking us to lick his nipples. He then grabbed me, shoved my face into his chest, and kissed me on the head. We just fucking ran after that.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134542 on: June 11, 2018, 11:41:05 am »

Every time I start thinking public transit isn't that bad, the universe conspires to prove me wrong.

I'm guessing the guy was either very inebriated or not mentally well, but me and my friends got harassed Saturday night by the asshole. He was just mumbling to himself when we first walked up to the stop, but after my friend had a coughing fit and I asked if he was okay, the crazy guy said 'I bet you're in love with him, you gay faggot bitch'.

We ignored him, but he got up in my friend's face, stuck his fingers just short of poking my friend in the eye, then looked at me and called me a 'blond haired blue eyed aryan faggot'. He then called one of my friends a gay Jimi Hendrix, and said I was going to get tracks on my face. Then he walked into the middle of the road and started flipping off cars that passed by.

After a few close calls and some pissed off drivers yelling at him, he walked back to the sidewalk and lifted his shirt, asking us to lick his nipples. He then grabbed me, shoved my face into his chest, and kissed me on the head. We just fucking ran after that.

Is... Is this not how you flirt?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Yarr Harr Fiddldy Dee
    • View Profile
« Reply #134543 on: June 11, 2018, 11:48:51 am »

that man on the dope son.  that dust.  He smell sickly sweet?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • Never stabs friends, promise!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134544 on: June 11, 2018, 12:24:39 pm »

Could have called the police, even. Thats sexual harassment and assault on top of public intoxication and whatever it is for endangering motorists and self. Make the drunks their own problem.
"THEN CAME TOBNOM, ASS-GOD".
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Dead Postocalypse lies dreaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134545 on: June 11, 2018, 12:25:45 pm »

that man on the dope son.  that dust.  He smell sickly sweet?

+1 Yeah that ain't alcohol, that's someone on the drugs.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUEVESA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134546 on: June 11, 2018, 12:49:02 pm »

Either way yeah, that's terrifying and you would be justified to call the police.  The guy was threatening, harassing, and a threat to himself too.
They/them
how can one person be so incorrect
Defenders delenda est

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #134547 on: June 11, 2018, 05:27:17 pm »

No kidding. Hope you made it out alright on the whole, since that situation sounds like it was a bit fucked up indeed.

Own personal WTF. Driving back on the interstate today, light sprinkles. Nothing serious. I go brake my car after the in front of me begins to slow down. Happens daily enough. Up ahead, someone else is swerving into the curb lane, probably because they didn't. Cue behind me two more cars doing the same thing, followed by the penultimate jeep flying up over the curb and up onto the grassy hill on the side of the road.

Thankfully, I didn't observe any damage and two other cars pulled over; presumably to either contact medical services and/or help the driver and make sure certain they were ok. Drivers though... Drivers need to be a lot more careful. Myself included, but... Yeah. Shit.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:30:21 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #134548 on: June 11, 2018, 07:44:14 pm »

Shite. They actually did it. Grandma has a kindle now. Grandma that doesn't like to read instructions and still has trouble figuring out the microwave's basic functionality after better than a year and a half. That has difficulty with pressing buttons on appliances.

Family, when this person has problems with this thing, I'm dumping the mess on you fucks. I premeditated this shit. Her kindle's registered. Mine hasn't been and won't be, and is an older model besides. I've got an excuse and I'm going to be using it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #134549 on: June 12, 2018, 12:34:26 am »

You know that blue clorox bleach stuff you can put in a toilet to clean it?  My roommate (who's name is not on the lease mind you) bought a tablet and put it in the toilet... water tank thing.  So now instead of having a toilet that fills with water I have a toilet that fills with bleach + water.  All the time.

I just... why?  The bathroom smells like bleach all the time which is disgusting and can't be healthy.  A quick google search reveals that in most toilets those products will corrode components in the water tank and no plumber recommends you use them.  And of course if it breaks its not THEM that has to explain that to the landlord.  This is the dumbest thing but I'm actually fucking furious right now.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule
Pages: 1 ... 8968 8969 [8970] 8971 8972 ... 10190