Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8976 8977 [8978] 8979 8980 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12998714 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #134655 on: June 08, 2018, 12:24:00 pm »

There's just so much WTF about this (definitely NSFW, unless you're a miner or some such manly profession in Poland - but then again, how come you have internet access in your workplace?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwizfuoGizs&has_verified=1
Description for would-be clickers: a FIFA world cup-related Polish disco song with lyrics mostly repeatedly describing the colours of the Polish flag, and an extremely sexualized video. Like, I'm pretty sure I can see her labia sticking out from her undies.

So, eh, are topless music videos a common thing in Poland? Like how Russia has naked newscasters?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134657 on: June 08, 2018, 12:27:44 pm »

To get people interested in current affairs, obviously.
Also what.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134658 on: June 08, 2018, 12:31:41 pm »

So, eh, are topless music videos a common thing in Poland?
Not any more than in the US. Remember Blurred Lines?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #134659 on: June 08, 2018, 12:32:27 pm »

Russian here, and I don't even know about "naked newscasters". Though, admittedly, I've stopped watching TV since year 2014, so yeah, I dunno.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134660 on: June 08, 2018, 12:42:02 pm »

Russian here, and I don't even know about "naked newscasters". Though, admittedly, I've stopped watching TV since year 2014, so yeah, I dunno.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Naked_Truth_(TV)

Can't say I know a lot about it, but it seems that Canada also had something similar.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134661 on: June 08, 2018, 12:42:19 pm »

I remember a friend telling showing me some naked news stuff from Europe 20 years ago, that he either had taped or could get on cable, it was either Russia or possibly Germany. Maybe it's on cable TV over there.

EDIT: yeah that'd be the one Josh. But note the details in the BBC article: it was a local station in Moscow that only had one transmitter and could reach about half the city. They did that to get ratings, but it wasn't a national broadcaster or anything. Australian Cable TV at the time seems to have purchased the show however, so it might be known just to Moscovites and an international audience of creepy cable TV viewers.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 12:49:52 pm by Reelya »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #134662 on: June 08, 2018, 12:53:53 pm »

That explains why I didn't know about the news program. Dem pervy Muscovites!
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #134663 on: June 08, 2018, 03:53:18 pm »

Like, I'm pretty sure I can see her labia sticking out from her undies.

Itll be fine. Like, labia are basically just your pussy's buttcheeks, and butts are okay, right? :v
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134664 on: June 08, 2018, 04:21:31 pm »

Like, I'm pretty sure I can see her labia sticking out from her undies.

Itll be fine. Like, labia are basically just your pussy's buttcheeks, and butts are okay, right? :v
I guess you're right. As long as there are no offending, blasphemous, eldritch nipples to worry about, there's no harm in a bit of flappity cheeky bits sticking out.
In any case, those aren't even the worst-looking lips in the video.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #134665 on: June 08, 2018, 04:34:41 pm »

[
In any case, those aren't even the worst-looking lips in the video.

I havent laughed that hard in a long while, thanks

Okay, so i just found this pretty impressively large hornet that had been buzzing around in here and tossed it out the door, and the customer that was leaving immediately said "better kill that" and squished it. Like, wow. At least let me get a photo geez. Whens the last time ive seen a black and white hornet with thick brown fur? Never!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:18:19 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134666 on: June 08, 2018, 06:31:21 pm »

Today I decided to take a closer look at my water filter, and I discovered that algae was growing in it. Can you believe that, Algae! For who knows how long, I've been basically drinking swamp water without even noticing. No negative health effects either surprisingly. I wonder why?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #134667 on: June 08, 2018, 06:39:36 pm »

Because we as a species have until very recently had to drink small amounts of algae in out water for about a million years?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #134668 on: June 08, 2018, 06:40:41 pm »

I suppose it might have been building up slowly, which let your immune system adapt.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #134669 on: June 08, 2018, 07:04:18 pm »

Water that lacks fecal material or rotting corpses in it, but has life in it (algae for example) is generally much safer to drink that perfectly clean and clear water, at least in the wild. Because if NOTHING lives in it, there is probably a reason. Mind you, this is a dangerous generalization I'm making. Basically a little algae is fine. Most algae is pretty ambivalent health wise.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 8976 8977 [8978] 8979 8980 ... 10974