Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9011 9012 [9013] 9014 9015 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13001620 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #135180 on: July 01, 2018, 01:31:45 pm »

No big surprise. This year's Spanish selection kinda sucked from the onset
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #135181 on: July 01, 2018, 03:59:14 pm »

Hey, they have several of my favourite players in there!

Although it just haven't been the same since Puyol left.
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #135182 on: July 01, 2018, 04:17:31 pm »

They’re only in the quarter-finals yet.

Spain did fire their head coach a few days prior to the tourney, so perhaps that’s why.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135183 on: July 01, 2018, 05:20:02 pm »

This.

Both the story, and that awful, awful headline.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135184 on: July 01, 2018, 05:32:26 pm »

Poor Mr. Singh, stumbling in on something like that.     
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135185 on: July 01, 2018, 05:48:30 pm »

I may be the only person in Missouri that drives with the windows down and AC off in 95 degree weather. SWEATING IS HEALTHY PEOPLE. Also I work in 36 degree coolers all day so it's refreshing to me. My car said it was 110 and I was like, 'Awesome, let's roll.'
Sweating can be, but it can also put you in the hospital/morgue and generally makes a person, y'know, stink. Also stains clothing. It's a nuisance and potentially a notable negative if you're interacting with other humans.

90s plus temp can just fuck off in general, though. Goddamn death air trying to kill people.

People already hate me when I try to interact with them tho
I like you despite that.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135186 on: July 01, 2018, 06:47:57 pm »

I may be the only person in Missouri that drives with the windows down and AC off in 95 degree weather. SWEATING IS HEALTHY PEOPLE. Also I work in 36 degree coolers all day so it's refreshing to me. My car said it was 110 and I was like, 'Awesome, let's roll.'
Sweating can be, but it can also put you in the hospital/morgue and generally makes a person, y'know, stink. Also stains clothing. It's a nuisance and potentially a notable negative if you're interacting with other humans.

90s plus temp can just fuck off in general, though. Goddamn death air trying to kill people.
To be fair to death air, lack of air tries to kill you faster.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #135187 on: July 02, 2018, 06:16:16 am »

I used to be able to get the audio of fox_ct (maury, simpsons, malcom in the middle, the 5/10 o'clock news, etc) on the radio.  Always thought it was odd, bit in the gym I find myself wishing for local news network instead of music
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #135188 on: July 02, 2018, 06:23:43 am »

To be fair to death air, lack of air tries to kill you faster.

Hot air is all I hear.  :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135189 on: July 02, 2018, 03:55:27 pm »

The religion thread seems to have been locked for no reason in particular? There wasn't anything controversial being discussed.

If it was the discussion on 'non-religious churches' and philosophy and it was offtopic, that was me who redirected it towards that thread, so, apologies to Imic if it was that offtopic as it seemed like it was plenty ontopic for the religion thread. It goes into plenty of tangents on philosophy, so, I thought it'd be fine.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135190 on: July 02, 2018, 03:58:27 pm »

I noticed that, too. Nothing in the moderation log (for a year guys, for serious?) so... maybe drop Imic a PM or something if you’re curious enough.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #135191 on: July 02, 2018, 04:01:02 pm »

OR start another religion/philosophy thread
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #135192 on: July 02, 2018, 04:03:09 pm »

The Railgun discussion thread isn't locked, could always switch to that if you're hurting for farther railgun conversations.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135193 on: July 02, 2018, 04:12:34 pm »

It might have been pre-emptive since trekkin said that he thought the topic would be particularily contentous and Imic wanted to be able to keep an eye on it, dunno.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135194 on: July 02, 2018, 04:17:56 pm »

It might have been pre-emptive since trekkin said that he thought the topic would be particularily contentous and Imic wanted to be able to keep an eye on it, dunno.

That wasn't quite what I meant, but I can see how it might have been read that way. If it was my joke two posts above that got the thread locked, though, mea culpa.
Pages: 1 ... 9011 9012 [9013] 9014 9015 ... 10974