Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9026 9027 [9028] 9029 9030 ... 10980

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13148919 times)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #135405 on: July 10, 2018, 10:32:25 am »

Forgot about Terraria. Terraria is good enough.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #135406 on: July 10, 2018, 01:06:47 pm »

A rousing endorsement if ever there was one.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #135407 on: July 10, 2018, 01:20:54 pm »

Terraria is the Dark Souls of sandbox games.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135408 on: July 10, 2018, 01:24:19 pm »

I was about to complain that it's unreasonably difficult, but has interesting ideas which were expanded on surprisingly thoroughly.  So, ninja'd.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135409 on: July 10, 2018, 01:25:07 pm »

Terraria is fine so long as you don't compare it to any other games.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #135410 on: July 10, 2018, 02:02:26 pm »

Terraria is fine so long as you don't compare it to any other games.
2D MINEYCRAFTA
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #135411 on: July 10, 2018, 02:47:20 pm »

A rousing endorsement if ever there was one.

I'm pretty sure my 600-hour Steam review says "It's okay."

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135412 on: July 10, 2018, 03:09:37 pm »

Dwarf Fortress>>Starbound>>>Minecraft>Terraria>>>all the bad clones.   

Terraria would be better if it was not a bitch and a half to mod. I'm not saying it's bad(hell I just looked through the original thread again and I was hugely hype), but I vaguely recall someone saying they won't support modding because they plan to implement enough to keep people entertained without it.  I kinda feel they did not deliver on that promise.  Starbound feels to me like what terraria should have been.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #135413 on: July 10, 2018, 03:58:56 pm »

Dwarf Fortress>>Starbound>>>Minecraft>Terraria>>>all the bad clones.   

Terraria would be better if it was not a bitch and a half to mod. I'm not saying it's bad(hell I just looked through the original thread again and I was hugely hype), but I vaguely recall someone saying they won't support modding because they plan to implement enough to keep people entertained without it.  I kinda feel they did not deliver on that promise.  Starbound feels to me like what terraria should have been.

There's like half a dozen mod managers for Terraria. I really can't believe that it's so difficult.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135414 on: July 10, 2018, 04:00:20 pm »

According to the title of the thread I should post something that made me go WTF? Today, so...

I was reading some posts on a succesion game when I notice that the guy who wrote the report made a comment in the middle of the report: "Brasil just scored, there might still be hope" and I thought: Is he a brazilian? (I am a Brazilian) before I could even ask, another brazilian who was also on the same game posted, and suddenly I realized I had met no only one but two brazilians on the same succesion game! What are the chances of this actually happening?
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #135415 on: July 10, 2018, 04:29:13 pm »

According to the title of the thread I should post something that made me go WTF? Today, so...

I was reading some posts on a succesion game when I notice that the guy who wrote the report made a comment in the middle of the report: "Brasil just scored, there might still be hope" and I thought: Is he a brazilian? (I am a Brazilian) before I could even ask, another brazilian who was also on the same game posted, and suddenly I realized I had met no only one but two brazilians on the same succesion game! What are the chances of this actually happening?
Plot twist is that there was no hope. At least this way people are actually paying attention to the bullshit the government is doing again. They managed to pass a few decisions they wouldn't be able to otherwise thanks to the attention the games monopolized.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135416 on: July 10, 2018, 05:14:41 pm »

Feelsbadman
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #135417 on: July 10, 2018, 06:13:53 pm »

The problem about Roblox is that you could always be playing literally anything else.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #135418 on: July 10, 2018, 06:53:06 pm »

Plot twist is that there was no hope. At least this way people are actually paying attention to the bullshit the government is doing again. They managed to pass a few decisions they wouldn't be able to otherwise thanks to the attention the games monopolized.
Aaaand all the squid stuck tomorrow might have been for nothing too, depending on how it pans out the following election.

Goddamit, at least we got a few decades in of democracy.
In a time before time, I had a name.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135419 on: July 10, 2018, 07:18:29 pm »

My baby has this obsession, compulsive urge of nibbling shoes, in any form or way he can find them. No amount of DON'Ts seem to fix his behavior. He's only 10 months old but we fear some kind of infection resulting from this. I suppose is normal as he try to nibble most things but shoes are somethig ekse for him. Hrs like this ground to shoe missile and will prefer shoes, flip-flops and boots over any toy any day.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 9026 9027 [9028] 9029 9030 ... 10980