Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9027 9028 [9029] 9030 9031 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12999330 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #135420 on: July 10, 2018, 07:22:26 pm »

I guess all you can do is make sure he has clean shoes? (not a parent)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #135421 on: July 10, 2018, 07:53:44 pm »

use a lemon juice spray on the chewy ends.  then _let_ him chee a few times.

but I guess chewing soft rubber is normal for baby.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135422 on: July 10, 2018, 08:16:44 pm »

Is he teething maybe?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135423 on: July 10, 2018, 09:23:28 pm »

He already have 4 upper and two lower teeth. No more incoming yet as far we can see. He has other rubber toys precisely made for chewing. He's attracted to the shoes just like dwarves forsaking their own safety and leaving their fortress amidst a gigantic zombie sponge invasion to pick up shoes in older version's of the game.

I'm perplexed of the lengths he will go to get a a bite of a shoe once he sets his eyes on them.

In the end I'm just glad he's healthy and very determinated.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135424 on: July 10, 2018, 09:36:16 pm »

I dated a girl whose dog was fascinated with my hiking boots.  Forgive the comparison, but children and babies have a different sense of taste and smell than adults.  I think they might go after a weird smell like that.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #135425 on: July 10, 2018, 09:39:02 pm »

Children (well, infants and toddlers) tend to explore the world by trying to eat it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135426 on: July 10, 2018, 09:55:59 pm »

Don't worry Roman, Hector and you might be unto something. That crossed my mind too, perhaps is something about smelly feet that lures him.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #135427 on: July 10, 2018, 11:06:39 pm »

I'm seriously considering taping my console collection together. Just trying to use the things results in them sliding all over the place.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135428 on: July 10, 2018, 11:11:33 pm »

You ever get those moments as an atheist, where it feels like the world is desperately trying to convince you to believe in a higher power? Because this entire week has been filled with string after string of non-stop coincidences.

From search algorithms giving recommendations that seem tailor made to a private conversation I had in person, to someone on an English reddit thread providing a link to a video in the foreign language of the region I just happened to move into a week ago, it’s all just too much! I know statistically speaking, coincidences our bound to happen but there are just so many!

Ah well, it will stop soon enough. The dice are bound to fail eventually.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #135429 on: July 10, 2018, 11:14:03 pm »

You ever get those moments as an atheist, where it feels like the world is desperately trying to convince you to believe in a higher power? Because this entire week has been filled with string after string of non-stop coincidences.

From search algorithms giving recommendations that seem tailor made to a private conversation I had in person, to someone on an English reddit thread providing a link to a video in the foreign language of the region I just happened to move into a week ago, it’s all just too much! I know statistically speaking, coincidences our bound to happen but there are just so many!

Ah well, it will stop soon enough. The dice are bound to fail eventually.

Once is chance, twice is a coincidence, thrice is enemy action, and fice isn't a word.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #135430 on: July 10, 2018, 11:15:43 pm »

Weirdly, it is; a fice is a little dog, apparently.

Clearly all the really creepy chains of coincidences are caused by a global conspiracy of corgis.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #135431 on: July 10, 2018, 11:22:00 pm »

Fukken fundies. Using Google and Reddit to convert people.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #135432 on: July 11, 2018, 12:30:28 am »

The problem about Roblox is that you could always be playing literally anything else.

The problem with literally anything else is that I could be playing Dark Souls. It just activates all my happy centers.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #135433 on: July 11, 2018, 12:42:29 am »

The problem about Roblox is that you could always be playing literally anything else.

The problem with literally anything else is that I could be playing Dark Souls. It just activates all my happy centers.
The problem with Dark Souls is that it's too hard.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135434 on: July 11, 2018, 12:50:42 am »

The problem with Dark Souls is that it's too hard.

I've been playing remastered, and for some reason this is the one that clicked for me.  I've played all of the souls games (sans demon souls) and I rarely progress very far beyond the first two or three bosses.  Now I'm all the way to Sen's Fortress.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again
Pages: 1 ... 9027 9028 [9029] 9030 9031 ... 10974