Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9197 9198 [9199] 9200 9201 ... 10979

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13119603 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #137970 on: September 14, 2018, 11:43:57 am »

Dark chocolate.

Truly, this should've been a warning sign for u ;v
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #137971 on: September 14, 2018, 12:10:58 pm »

Want devil's arsefluff? Try some asafoetida (mmm, fetid ass...), also commonly known as "devil's dung".

Smells pretty horrid, provides a rich and subtle flavor to dishes. Very important Indian spice.

Excuse me what the fuck I will fite you.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137972 on: September 14, 2018, 12:12:37 pm »

Dark chocolate.

Truly, this should've been a warning sign for u ;v
Gotta agree here.

Y'know the idyllic concept of a love between two people, where one person doesn't like pickles and the other person will eat the excess pickles?

Yeah, that doesn't happen. You just order everything to be explicitly without pickles because the one person doesn't want them. Same goes for mushrooms. And fish. Basically any kind of seaweed/seafood. Dark chocolate. Olives. Corn. Beer.
Yeah, it should happen though. It is a real thing and unless she is allergic, you should not limit your food choices.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:06:08 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #137973 on: September 14, 2018, 12:13:42 pm »

Y'know the idyllic concept of a love between two people, where one person doesn't like pickles and the other person will eat the excess pickles?

Yeah, that doesn't happen. You just order everything to be explicitly without pickles because the one person doesn't want them. Same goes for mushrooms. And fish. Basically any kind of seaweed/seafood. Dark chocolate. Olives. Corn. Beer.

Gotta say man, there's literally almost four billion other women on the planet. Just saying.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #137974 on: September 14, 2018, 12:15:28 pm »

Me and my wife both hate raisins, so it's great.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137975 on: September 14, 2018, 12:35:01 pm »

Scriver means toxic, as in 'lacking essential health foods such as kale, mushrooms, onions, fish, or dark chocolate'.

Or Beer.

Also that is a common abusive control tactic.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137976 on: September 14, 2018, 12:40:15 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 02:32:46 pm by dragdeler »
let

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #137977 on: September 14, 2018, 01:22:13 pm »

I don't particularly enjoy mundane mushrooms straight so hey.
I'll usually only eat them if I'm trying to seem like a fun guy,

Wrong thread, mate.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137978 on: September 14, 2018, 01:24:36 pm »

Gotta say man, there's literally almost four billion other women on the planet. Just saying.
And I'd be better off even without any of them... But I'd need to find a place to live that has some semblance of privacy and that I can afford on disability, as well as round up all my shit and go through the process of moving again. Not to mention the really big issue of actually making the break and not blaming myself for absolutely everything. Hell, I don't even shower every week, because I don't have the energy for it...

Yeah, it should happen though. It is a real thing and unless she is allergic, you should not limit your food choices.
Now that we eat separate dinners it's less of a big deal, but beer (including various non-alcoholics) is firmly frowned upon (or dry-heaved upon, as the case may be) and bringing fish into the house is pretty much just a no-go unless it's exceptionally tame (e.g., the "fish" in fish and chips). She's by her own admission somewhat traumatized from too many obligatory fish dinners ordained by a domineering mother when she was growing up.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #137979 on: September 14, 2018, 01:38:05 pm »

And I'd be better off even without any of them... But I'd need to find a place to live that has some semblance of privacy and that I can afford on disability, as well as round up all my shit and go through the process of moving again. Not to mention the really big issue of actually making the break and not blaming myself for absolutely everything. Hell, I don't even shower every week, because I don't have the energy for it...

From how it appears by your postings here, though, it doesn't appear that living with her is an energy boost rather than an energy drain.
Love, scriver~

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #137980 on: September 14, 2018, 01:39:30 pm »

From how it appears by your postings here, though, it doesn't appear that living with her is an energy boost rather than an energy drain.
Further, it does seem like you have no privacy where you are since everything you do is frowned upon. You are in an abusive relationship. Breaking off from those is hard, but you should go through with it for your own good.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137981 on: September 14, 2018, 05:44:44 pm »

Oh, for fucks sake. He's not in an abusive relationship. He's chronically depressed, and that makes him a royal pain to live with. It's not his fault, but he's not a victim either.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137982 on: September 14, 2018, 06:09:48 pm »

...I think it's impossible to really be sure of either of those conclusions with the information that we have available.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137983 on: September 14, 2018, 06:11:47 pm »

...I think it's impossible to really be sure of either of those conclusions with the information that we have available.
I think that we can agree that the relationship is bad for him at least.

Kagus, you should discuss with your therapist.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137984 on: September 14, 2018, 06:28:02 pm »

I have and do. Basically, current focus is on trying to build me up enough to the point where I can actually get around to leaving. And attempting to take heart in "If it gets too bad, that will provide you with the motivation and energy required to leave".

And yeah, I wouldn't call this abusive. I really don't believe that she's aware of half the things she does, it's just a failure in communications and expectations for each other. And that we really just don't match each other very well, despite superficial evidence to the contrary.
Pages: 1 ... 9197 9198 [9199] 9200 9201 ... 10979