Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9292 9293 [9294] 9295 9296 ... 10974

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 12998743 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #139395 on: October 27, 2018, 03:30:03 pm »

the trouble with defining soy as 'tasting like almond' is that almond itself is used in cheap artificial flavorings.  As a flavor.
???
I really want to sig this. Now all we need are Almonds used as ingredients in artificial almond flavouring.

Made with real cheese
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139396 on: October 27, 2018, 03:42:17 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:03:12 pm by dragdeler »
let

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #139397 on: October 27, 2018, 03:46:43 pm »

New: Apples, made with 100% real fish parts and synthetic wax coating! Now available in Green flavour!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #139398 on: October 27, 2018, 03:51:32 pm »

I like chocolate soy or almond milk as it's own drink. Using soy milk as a milk substitute is madness, though.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139399 on: October 27, 2018, 06:37:01 pm »

If you cook your tofu right it tastes like chicken. Or you can marinate it and get it to taste however tf you want, but I like the taste of it plain anyway.

Soy milk... is not my favourite kind of milk. Primarily because in hot beverage, depending on the brand, it can taste pretty damn realistic and I start getting paranoid as to whether the person that made this drink did a face-heel turn and snuck actual cow excretions into my beverage. xD     

I generally prefer rice or oat milk, taste-wise, though. Almond milk can be real nice, but then some brands are absolutely foul.
For the most part I just buy whatever's on special at the supermarket, as long as it's not a brand I remember being real nasty.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #139400 on: October 27, 2018, 07:33:04 pm »

Cherries. Especially artificial cherry flavoring. It legitimately makes me feel nauseous. The problem is cherry flavoring is snuck into all sorts of fruity candies and beverages.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #139401 on: October 27, 2018, 07:39:37 pm »

Ain’t life a bowl of aritificial cherry flavouring.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #139402 on: October 27, 2018, 07:56:18 pm »

Only if its gluten free soy cherry artificial flavoring.  Made with organic, free-range almonds. That were fed paleo-friendly nutrients.  Without any antibiotics or chlorinates.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:58:27 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139403 on: October 27, 2018, 08:51:36 pm »

Oh jeez, the anti-GMO groups in Russia are both meticulous and retarded. They slapped a "GMO-free" sticker onto bottled water.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 09:04:00 pm by KittyTac »
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139404 on: October 27, 2018, 08:54:58 pm »

I mean... some companies do put some pretty nasty additives into bottled water. I don't think you can really GM it, though.
That is pretty friggin' dumb. Sounds like the way certain dietary requirements have regulatory bodies over here, who extort restaurants and food companies for fees before they officially stamp their product as being okay for the diet in question, even when said food/drink item has nothing to do with their prohibited substances anyway.
Booze is Life for Yoink

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #139405 on: October 27, 2018, 09:15:23 pm »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139406 on: October 27, 2018, 09:24:32 pm »

Currently trying to decide if this tasteful edit I made of someone's profile picture into the NPC meme is going to be taken as a joke, as intended, or if they will actually get offended in the extreme and rain self-righteous hellfire upon my head. Hmmmm.
Perhaps I had better drink a can of Monster to help me think it over before submitting.

I phrased the accompanying comment in the tone of light-hearted ribbing, and as the "target" is Australian one would expect them to understand and see the funny side, but who even knows any more? This person did become a target for my mockery by claiming how offensive a certain long-running cartoon is, after all. One can hardly expect a sane or rational response from such a person... but then I share at least one mutual friend with them who tends to be far more offensive than I. I am, in a word, confused.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #139407 on: October 27, 2018, 09:25:18 pm »

Post it.

The only way to be sure is to post it.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #139408 on: October 27, 2018, 09:26:14 pm »

Nothing involving, connected with, or adjacent to the NPC meme is ever tasteful. It is an abomination and is used only by horrible people.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #139409 on: October 27, 2018, 09:39:37 pm »

It's funny because literally all human beings are NPCs and it makes no sense to call someone an NPC.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 9292 9293 [9294] 9295 9296 ... 10974