Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9342 9343 [9344] 9345 9346 ... 10983

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 13168126 times)

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #140145 on: November 16, 2018, 04:51:48 pm »

It's a cliched setting, but I think a post-apokélpyse would be good material. It'd at least make the random encounters less irritating, as a valuable source of meat.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140146 on: November 16, 2018, 04:53:21 pm »

"How to serve Jynx"
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140147 on: November 16, 2018, 04:59:48 pm »

I can see the bulbpedia entries now. 

"Like all of the human-like egg group meats you lose morale from eating it, but in Mr Mime's case the food is described as succulent, creating an overall positive morale boost, equivalent to Pikachu or Salandait meat."
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #140148 on: November 16, 2018, 05:15:11 pm »

Does he ever get a basic understanding of type matchups in later seasons?
From what I hear, it depends on the season. XY seemed pretty good about it I think, Ash was teaching others so he got to be competent-ish.

Also, there is SO much tree damage around NYC today from the snowstorm yesterday. If you walk down a street with more than like two trees (which is most of them), you see somewhere around three piles of broken branches per block. An entire damn tree was uprooted not two blocks from my house, and my mother was even there to witness a different downed tree right next to our building. And Union Square park was just straight up closed.

It's insane, I don't even think Hurricane Sandy did as much damage to the trees.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #140149 on: November 16, 2018, 06:17:42 pm »

That's fairly unusual? Why's that happening?
Love, scriver~

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #140150 on: November 16, 2018, 07:33:22 pm »

It’s nearly Winter :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140151 on: November 16, 2018, 07:57:55 pm »

Also, there is SO much tree damage around NYC today

That's fairly unusual? Why's that happening?

Ents.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140152 on: November 16, 2018, 08:00:06 pm »

Saruman left the city beautification committee out of his plans.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #140153 on: November 16, 2018, 08:39:24 pm »

Given that this is the WTF thread...

How does Ash prevent his Pikachu from developing dental problems, given that he never seems to provide it with dental sticks in its pokeball? Also, doe his Pikachu destroy furniture and other wooden objects in his house or backpack?

Really nintendo, proper pet care should be better represented here. (Though granted, the show and franchise is about a one tiny mark above cock fighting in its thematic nature. :P)

Also, 6kg is pretty damned heavy.  That's a little over 13lb.  That's the size of a small dog.  Maybe people overfeed their pikachus, and they get morbidly obese and cause a large error in domestic weights?  Would explain why the professor is always wanting to study wild pokemon. :P
I just want to mention that I have never ever brushed my dogs' teeth and now I feel bad.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140154 on: November 16, 2018, 08:42:37 pm »

Pokemon are heavily insinuated to be sentient beings. Their culture is simply one of utter subservience and wanton delight in the most brutal forms of creative violence.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #140155 on: November 16, 2018, 08:54:24 pm »

Pokemons are sentience.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #140156 on: November 16, 2018, 09:23:30 pm »

Pokemons are sentience.

"I think, therefore I am a pokemon."
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140157 on: November 16, 2018, 11:09:15 pm »

Given that this is the WTF thread...

How does Ash prevent his Pikachu from developing dental problems, given that he never seems to provide it with dental sticks in its pokeball? Also, doe his Pikachu destroy furniture and other wooden objects in his house or backpack?

Really nintendo, proper pet care should be better represented here. (Though granted, the show and franchise is about a one tiny mark above cock fighting in its thematic nature. :P)

Also, 6kg is pretty damned heavy.  That's a little over 13lb.  That's the size of a small dog.  Maybe people overfeed their pikachus, and they get morbidly obese and cause a large error in domestic weights?  Would explain why the professor is always wanting to study wild pokemon. :P
I just want to mention that I have never ever brushed my dogs' teeth and now I feel bad.

A rodent's teeth never stop growing. If they do not chew on things constantly, their teeth will grow so long that they curl outside of their mouths, and wont hit against each other any more. They frequently develop severe dental disease with abscesses in their jaws when this happens.

To prevent this, you give pet rodents chew sticks, and other things to chew on. This wears their teeth down at the same rate that the teeth grow, allowing them to live long, happy, rodent lives.

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140158 on: November 16, 2018, 11:40:59 pm »

allowing them to live long, short, happy, rodent lives.
FTFY
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140159 on: November 16, 2018, 11:56:00 pm »

Sometimes I wonder if Youngster Joey's Ratatta really is in the top precentage of Ratatta.  Like with the right nature and perfect IVs and all that.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again
Pages: 1 ... 9342 9343 [9344] 9345 9346 ... 10983