Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9721 9722 [9723] 9724 9725 ... 9976

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 5641192 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #145830 on: January 15, 2019, 06:59:31 pm »

These "chocolate" cookies I picked up are in fact oatmeal raisin cookies with minor chocolate addendums! You'd have to dig through the list of ingredients to find any mention of raisins, and I'm fairly certain that nobody has time for that.

It's all the fault of Big Raisin man. If raisins are the very last listed ingredient, you can trust that the actual product is 90% raisins.

That eye in the pyramid ... that's no eye.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • Make birds howl again
    • View Profile
« Reply #145831 on: January 15, 2019, 07:28:51 pm »

These "chocolate" cookies I picked up are in fact oatmeal raisin cookies with minor chocolate addendums! You'd have to dig through the list of ingredients to find any mention of raisins, and I'm fairly certain that nobody has time for that.

It's all the fault of Big Raisin man. If raisins are the very last listed ingredient, you can trust that the actual product is 90% raisins.

That eye in the pyramid ... that's no eye.
The raisin in the pyramid
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Quote from: Loud Whispers
Does a Laconian believe they descend from Achilles? Does an anon believe a greentext happened? Does a child believe in air? We choose the fake news we want. The eternal memri.tv

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #145832 on: January 15, 2019, 08:15:56 pm »

Apparently they are making a TV series based on the (excellent) Comic book "The Boys".  In the comic book, the main character Wee Hughie is 100% based on Simon Pegg.
Bloody hell that makes like the goddamn sixth title I've encountered called "the boys". There's other words in the english language y'buggers!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #145833 on: January 16, 2019, 12:03:34 am »

Apparently they are making a TV series based on the (excellent) Comic book "The Boys".  In the comic book, the main character Wee Hughie is 100% based on Simon Pegg.
Bloody hell that makes like the goddamn sixth title I've encountered called "the boys". There's other words in the english language y'buggers!

Here comes dat boi
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145834 on: January 16, 2019, 12:04:43 am »

Wait until the behind-the-scenes documentary about making it, "The 'The Boys' Boys"

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #145835 on: January 16, 2019, 12:47:23 am »

Wait until the behind-the-scenes documentary about making it, "The 'The Boys' Boys"

Pounded in 'The Boys' by 'The Boys' Boys',
by Chuck 'The Boy' Tingle

My game giveaway

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145836 on: January 16, 2019, 05:39:13 am »

My housemate just rollerskated into the bathroom.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145837 on: January 16, 2019, 05:46:26 am »

You might have missed this one, since it was an Australian drama film:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boys_(1998_film)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145838 on: January 16, 2019, 07:13:35 am »

Oh hey, I actually watched the start of that a while back for some reason!
It was pretty disturbing/bleak. Knowing that it's based on a true story is a tad spoilery, haha. Not sure why I stopped watching it, maybe how depressing it was...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #145839 on: January 16, 2019, 01:14:47 pm »

"Disclaimer: You now exist in the same timeline where there is academic-level research on whether or not anime titties are aerodynamic or not. RIP "flat is justice". Moreover, I wrote this paper for fun and not in any way to fulfill my degree requirements. Also, Lucoa is not my waifu."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character

My game giveaway

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Dead Postocalypse lies dreaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145840 on: January 16, 2019, 01:18:41 pm »

"Disclaimer: You now exist in the same timeline where there is academic-level research on whether or not anime titties are aerodynamic or not. RIP "flat is justice". Moreover, I wrote this paper for fun and not in any way to fulfill my degree requirements. Also, Lucoa is not my waifu."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322530755_Analysis_and_Qualitative_Effects_of_Large_Breasts_on_Aerodynamic_Performance_and_Wake_of_a_Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid_Character

There are people that believe our society will one day ascend to the stars and resemble the logical, refined, and egalitarian ideal of Star Trek through rationality and scientific advancement.

I am no longer one of those people.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #145841 on: January 16, 2019, 01:21:22 pm »

This is truly excellent scientific research and I applaud the academic behind it. Perhaps I should do post grad work in fluid dynamics instead of bettering my country with work in ecology and fisheries...

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Tu jee, veerey / Toofano se lad ke [Fight, brave one / Fight those internal storms and]
Tu jeet, veerey / Zakhmo se bhid kar bhi tu [Win, brave one / Weather those wounds and]
Firse uthega yaara [Rise once again]

Mel lives again! Fight monsters; fight crime; fight compound interest...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #145842 on: January 16, 2019, 01:40:59 pm »

There are people that believe our society will one day ascend to the stars and resemble the logical, refined, and egalitarian ideal of Star Trek through rationality and scientific advancement.

You are a fool, with waifu research we will surpass the ayys

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Dead Postocalypse lies dreaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145843 on: January 16, 2019, 01:47:27 pm »

You are a fool, with waifu research we will surpass the ayys

Captain, we think we may have found a solution to the asteroid impact emergency on Earth in some ancient 21st century scientific papers. Yes. Yes that one, the one I just sent to your pad. Mmhm. Yes, they called them "tiddies". No, with a D. Yes, two, actually. No, that wasn't a pun.

Mmhm.

Ok.

Well guys, Captain says nothing is worth saving anymore, and to just let it all burn. Take the day off, I guess!
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #145844 on: January 16, 2019, 01:55:08 pm »

Captain, we think we may have found a solution to the asteroid impact emergency on Earth in some ancient 21st century scientific papers. Yes. Yes that one, the one I just sent to your pad. Mmhm. Yes, they called them "tiddies". No, with a D. Yes, two, actually. No, that wasn't a pun.

Mmhm.

Ok.

Well guys, Captain says nothing is worth saving anymore, and to just let it all burn. Take the day off, I guess!
Yes explorator general, it says here they deployed the forbidden weapon: big tiddy earth deflector force
Pages: 1 ... 9721 9722 [9723] 9724 9725 ... 9976